Travel Answers
Republika Srpska

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Who wants to share aTaxi from Split to Medugorje on 09.July.2014 ???

Medugorje Jul 2, 2014 at 1:43 PM

Hi all,
      I will be there in Split at 10:15 (at the airport, flight from Warsaw, Poland). If you want to share a taxi from Split to Medugorie on 09.July please send me an email: seymour22-a-.interia.pl (change '-a-' with '@' please :)

kind regards
      Tomek

more
    • Medjugorie taxi share

Medugorje Jun 25, 2014 at 9:10 AM

Hi guys! I'm planning to go to Medjugorie at the beginning of august, but to come back is pretty difficult to connect buses with flight. is there anyone going from Medju to Dubrovnik or Split the 5th or 6th of august and want to share taxi? sharing is cheap. thank you

more
    • Shopping Malls in Mostar

Mostar Jun 23, 2014 at 4:35 PM

I am going to Medjugorje in two weeks time and want to vist Mostar,Can anyone tell me which is the best value shopping Mall for clothes to bring home for my grandchildren.Also how much would it cost for a taxi from Mostar to Medjugorje in the evening thank you for your help
      Liz
      Ireland

more
    • Best way to travel to Sarajevo from London?

Bosnia and Herzegovina Jun 27, 2014 at 4:45 AM

Hi guys,

I need to travel in July from London to Sarajevo. I used to go by flying to Zagreb or Belgrade (it's cheap) and getting the bus. Is this still possible, or have services been disrupted by the flooding disaster? Flying to Sarajevo from London is expensive and the connection in Vienna is too tight in my opinion.

Many thanks!

more
    • Zadar to Mostar

Mostar Jun 18, 2014 at 4:23 AM

I am on an organised tour with a free day in Zadar and would love to be able to do a day trip into Mostar.I do not have my own transport. What public transport is available? or organised day trips? I will be in Zadar on October 11th 2014

more
    • Accommodation in Bihac

Bihac Jun 14, 2014 at 6:06 AM

Hello! I will be in Bihac tonight and tomorrow night and do not have a place to stay yet. I have a tent with me, but I understand that there is are many landmines in the area, so should I consider wild camping out of the question? I haven't been able to find any hostels listed online for Bihac, are there any? If not, I am looking for suggestions of a place to stay, I would like to pay no more than 25 or 30 euro per night. Thanks!

more
    • Help with LPG

Bosnia and Herzegovina Jul 3, 2014 at 12:28 PM

Hey, I'm about to go to B&H in 2 days but I can't find Lpg stations. Do you know if there are any? I'll be travelling between Visegrad and going to Dubrovnik. May be in Visegrad? I need your help! :)

more
    • What are you ging to do

Banja Luka Jun 6, 2014 at 12:31 PM

One thing for sure I will never visit again and tell everyone to sty away from place like Banja Luka .Tourist office at Bana Lazarevica is a shambles especially at front desk .The lady if I can call her a lady is nothing but whore or prostitute who else does ofer you sexual favours while visiting BL in exchange for money.As I've said one of my friends excepted the invitation and ended up being badly infected .So his few days stay could cost him his life. Lady in question is named something like Banka . Thanks for reading this.

• Castle on the Drina

Visegrad May 3, 2014 at 4:30 PM

Wasn't there a castle there in the 13th century?
      Nancy

8 Answers May 4, 2014 at 8:23 AM
    • Jesperp's Profile Photo

Train prices between Zagreb and Banja Luka

Banja Luka Aug 23, 2013 at 1:51 PM

How much does the journey by train from Zagreb to Banja Luka cost?
      Kind regards
      Jesper

11 Answers Sep 3, 2013 at 7:51 AM
    • RosangelaR's Profile Photo

Coaches time table from Sarajevo to Banja Luka

Banja Luka May 28, 2013 at 7:12 PM

Well am traveling to Sarajevo on 07:35 PM
      Sarajevo BA
      Monday, June 17 and i need to get a coach to Banja luka and i would like to know what time is the next one. i dont want to arrive too late ^-^

5 Answers Jun 13, 2013 at 8:12 AM
    • RosangelaR's Profile Photo

Coaches time table from Sarajevo to Banja Luka

Banja Luka May 28, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Well am traveling to Sarajevo on 07:35 PM
      Sarajevo BA
      Monday, June 17 and i need to get a coach to Banja luka and i would like to know what time is the next one. i dont want to arrive too late ^-^

1 Answer Dec 23, 2013 at 2:19 AM
    • tickets from Belgrade to Banja Luka

Banja Luka Mar 26, 2013 at 11:58 PM

hello I would like to ask if there is a train from Belgrade to Banja Luka, and how I can get tickets online because I am from Greece and I want to come for my university practise

3 Answers Mar 28, 2013 at 12:32 PM
    • Jesperp's Profile Photo

The Latin alphabet in Banja Luka

Banja Luka Dec 26, 2012 at 2:14 PM

How widespread is the Latin alphabet in Banja Luka?
      Regards Jesper

19 Answers Oct 11, 2013 at 7:34 AM
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Seeking a particular museum in the B.L. area

Banja Luka Jun 28, 2012 at 3:50 AM

Hello all

I've been doing some online research to try to find a particular museum in Republika Srpska but the internet (as usual) is giving me several contrasting answers :)

Have a look at this link

s106.photobucket.com/albums/...

Ok, some sources say this is in Banja Luka. Some others say it is in Muzej Kozara in Prijedor, and another says it's in an army barracks 'somewhere'. Do any of you knowledgeable folk know where it is exactly?!

An outside chance is that it is somewhere in National Park Kozara but I think this is unlikely

Perhaps I should also post this in the Prijedor forum if it's relevant.

Thank you all again
      DG

3 Answers Mar 13, 2013 at 9:29 AM
    • S_Rojneff's Profile Photo

From Zagreb to Banja Luka by car

Banja Luka Feb 26, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Dobar dan
      Is there any problem to go by rented car from Zagreb to Banja Luka. The car will be with croatian plocima...
      Heared that due to the complicated relations car windows might be broken by stones..or it is false?

Mi smo iz Rusiji i zelim unajmiti auto u zracnoj luki u Zagrebu.
      Hvala vam lijepo

1 Answer May 26, 2014 at 7:03 AM

Musej Kozare and Muzej Manjaca anyone?

Republika Srpska Dec 27, 2011 at 10:53 AM

Hello all
      I was looking at some stuff on the net and found some pics posted of some military vehicles on display in BiH. The albums were called 'Muzej Kozare' and 'Muzej Manjaca' but i have no way of contacting the poster. These military displays look like they may be attached to army barracks. I think they are both near Banja Luka but not 100% on this.

I've posted a link below which may help
      s106.photobucket.com/albums/...

Does anyone know anything about these museums? I'd like to visit them myself if possible when i am in the area next year

Hope you guys can help, would be great!

DG

3 Answers Dec 28, 2011 at 6:59 AM

Train from Banja Luka - Salzburg?

Banja Luka Dec 24, 2011 at 3:42 PM

Hello all and merry xmas
      I'm thinkin about gettin a train from northern Bosnia to Austria as per the cities named above. Is this possible? I've tried using www.bahn.de but it doesnt seem to recognise BL as a city ,as good a website as it is.
      Any tips on whether this route is possible? Considering the website didnt recognise BL, it did recognise Zagreb, and the journey to Salzb. isn't too long from there
      Thanks everyone!
      DG

3 Answers Dec 25, 2011 at 3:54 PM
    • patrick080541's Profile Photo

70 year old on the march

Kosovo Sep 20, 2011 at 4:36 PM

Starting from Skopje Masedonia i am traveling through Kosovo Serbia Montenegro and Bosnia Can any one help with advice best travel [Bus/Train] is there still a problem traveling from Kosovo to Serbia I arrive in Skopje on Sunday 25th September. Many Thanks, Patrick

6 Answers Sep 22, 2011 at 10:59 AM
    • Buses from Banja Luka to Mostar

Banja Luka Aug 4, 2011 at 1:12 AM

Does anyone know if there are any buses from Banja Luka to Mostar. If so, how frequent are they and how long is the bus trip? Thanks :)

1 Answer Aug 4, 2011 at 4:59 AM
    • local guide

Banja Luka Jun 10, 2011 at 7:34 AM

Does anyone know guide who could help for 2 days in and around Banj Luka ?

• jmanson6191's Profile Photo

transportation

Kosovo May 20, 2011 at 6:00 PM

What is best mode of transportation from Sofia to Kosovo? August 2011

2 Answers May 21, 2011 at 2:16 AM
    • m.mohsen's Profile Photo

from Sarajevo airport to banja luka

Banja Luka May 3, 2011 at 1:29 AM

my flight will land at Sarajevo airport and i would like to know the best and the safe way to go to banja luka .. train or bus .. and how i can get to the train\bus station need names of the stations i will try to find and locate them by Google maps maybe .. and of course the price of the tickets round trip !! thank you

6 Answers May 5, 2011 at 2:59 AM
    • pension Prizren

Kosovo Feb 13, 2011 at 11:42 PM

Can anyone tell me how I can contact the pensions in Kosovo? I am interested in staying in pansiyon Oltas in Prizren, Kosovo. Maykel has sent me a reply through virtual tourist, but I cannot see it!! Even though I logged in!!!

Does anyone have tips of places to visit in both Albania and Macedonia and tips of places to stay?

I am looking forward for your reply.

Best regards,
      Annita

1 Answer Feb 14, 2011 at 3:42 AM
    • Pristina,Skoplje by bus

Pristina Nov 26, 2010 at 6:27 AM

Do someone knows when i have bus from Pristina to Skoplje

2 Answers Nov 26, 2010 at 10:40 AM
    • photographer_norway's Profile Photo

Any tips on good photo sites in RS?

Republika Srpska Jul 29, 2010 at 4:52 AM

Hi. We are 2 photographers who are coming to Sarajevo in the beginning of September 2010. We have rented a car and I am now trying to research good photosites which should include:

1.Cultural places/Historical places (monastery, bridge etc)

2.Spectacular scenery/nature (waterfalls, hills, but also "odd" things in nature)

3.Places that still reflects the last war (trenches that are almost invisible, a house in ruins with vegetation in and around it, other signs of war)

4.Any other phototips would be greatly appreciated

If somebody knows of anyone that could help us out that we be great. Hvala!

3 Answers Jul 29, 2010 at 12:42 PM
    • Question on bus from Belgrade Serbia to hercegovina (Gacko)

Republika Srpska Apr 26, 2010 at 2:54 PM

I am traveling to Belgrade this summer and would like to visit a friend in Gacko (Bosnia and Hercegovina) .. Since the Yugolslav federation has split up what are my options for intercountry travel via bus.

Thanks

Dan
      (Badgerfan)

2 Answers Jul 7, 2010 at 7:40 AM
    • Day Trip to Visegrad from Sarajevo

Visegrad Apr 12, 2010 at 4:39 PM

I was wondering whether it's possible to do a day trip to Visegrad from Sarajevo? I can't seem to find a reliable bus time table. I also heard there may be a train line which was due to open in 2009. Grateful for any advice

2 Answers Apr 13, 2010 at 3:12 PM
    • buses to and from serbia

Visegrad Mar 4, 2010 at 9:22 AM

how often do buses run from visegrad to mokra gora in serbia and how often do they run from mokra gora to visegrad? Are there timetables available?

• looking for accommodation in bjelinje

Republika Srpska Mar 1, 2010 at 4:12 AM

hi,am planning a vacation in europe but want to be based in bjelinje during our stay,i need a house that can sleep 3 adults and 3 children . does anybody know of a real estate agency i could go through or how i would find a place? i need a it for approx 60 days. please help : )

• Bridge on the Drina River

Visegrad Jul 27, 2009 at 8:37 PM

Is the bridge still standing as of this date?

2 Answers Jan 13, 2010 at 12:06 PM
    • Getting to Foca

Foca Jun 16, 2009 at 1:56 AM

I want to go rafting on the Tara River and I've seen that some tours leave from Foca. How would I get from Dubrovnik to Foca using public transport?

6 Answers Apr 1, 2014 at 9:42 AM
    • Belgrad-Orasje or Bjeljina with train?

Republika Srpska May 24, 2009 at 12:47 PM

Hallo!
      My Question is:
      It is possible to come with train from Belgrad to Orasje od Bjelina or some place near Bazik?

And how much is the Train Ticket for this destination.

Best Regards,
      Oliver,Makedonija

P.S

If you have some information about time,price for destination please let the information here.

• Anybody from Trebinje or surrounding that could help? I am looking for an interpreter

Trebinje Jan 19, 2009 at 4:08 PM

Could anybody recommend an interpreter in Trebinje for me please? I have tried several addresses both online and offline and didn't have much luck so far.

Thank you in advance
      Please feel free to contact me at ecolleaf@gmail.com if more convenient.

• Bus Travel

Pristina Oct 8, 2008 at 9:28 AM

Hi

Can please anybody help me is there a bus that goes from Pristina to Prodgorica

Thank You for anybodies help

• Information needed for Sipovo area

Republika Srpska Aug 23, 2008 at 2:40 AM

Hi - I am researching family history and desperate to find information of Brdjani village south of Sipovo. I travelled last autumn but got truly lost and never made it to the village.
      Any information is greatly welcomed - Andy UK

5 Answers Dec 11, 2008 at 11:17 PM
    • Renting a car in Bijeljina

Bijeljina Apr 28, 2008 at 3:04 PM

Looking for a car to rent in Bijeljina or from another nearby city. Duration of around 40 days, starting mid July through to end of August. Does anybody have any recomendations? Many thanks Nash M.

1 Answer May 4, 2008 at 12:25 AM