Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Republic of Serbia Travel Answer Locations

• schmechi's Profile Photo

Tickets for Crvena Zvezda vs. Partizan

Belgrade Mar 25, 2015 at 2:05 AM

I want to visit the eternal derby this April. As far as I know, it is possible to buy tickets on matchday. Is this true? Do you know the opening time of ticket booths? Are they only situated at Marakana or are there booth in Belgrades inner city?

2 Answers Mar 25, 2015 at 11:07 AM
    • advice pleace good restaurant

Sabac Mar 14, 2015 at 8:14 PM

can you please advice good restaurant in Sabac or vicinity?
      Thanks in advance

1 Answer Mar 15, 2015 at 3:46 AM
    • TatyanaA's Profile Photo

3 days itenary

Republic of Serbia Feb 7, 2015 at 11:02 AM

I'm planning to make my first acquaintance with Serbia this May. My plans are to cross the border from Skopje, Macedonia and spend maybe 3 days. I want to visit Nis and then maybe through Bellgrade and Novy Sad go to Timisoara, Romania..
      I'd like to see some authentic villages or scenic sites on the way.
      All advices on my route will be welcome.
      And we'll be driving a rented car. What kind of roads will we meet on our way?

8 Answers Feb 8, 2015 at 11:27 AM
    • Overnight stay Pristina

Pristina Jan 14, 2015 at 5:32 PM

Is it worth an overnight stay in Pristina on a trip from Skopje - is there much worth seeing and is it safe?
      I could do a day trip from Skopje if that's the best solution.

1 Answer Jan 14, 2015 at 5:45 PM
    • Are there buses from Prizren to Shkoder and then to Ulcinj (or Podgorica)?

Pristina Dec 21, 2014 at 1:37 PM

Hi, does anyone know that are there buses from Prizren to Montenegro? I checked the website of BalkanViator but there are only buses to Tirana and then I have to take another bus to Montenegro. That wastes time and it will be better if I don't have to pass by Tirana. Please tell me any information if you know. Thanks a lot.

3 Answers Dec 23, 2014 at 3:42 PM
    • What is the route for buses from Pristina to Podgorica? (Through which checkpoint?)

Pristina Dec 16, 2014 at 3:29 PM

Hi, I am from Taiwan and we are going to travel from Pristina to Podgorica. Unfortunately, Taiwanese passport holders should inform Montenegro government in advance about which boundary port or checkpoint we are going to enter. Therefore, does anyone can tell me the exact route of buses from Pristina to Podgorica, and which port will we go through? And if possible, can you provide the webpage of bus companies (ot timetables)? Thanks!

3 Answers Dec 19, 2014 at 8:44 AM
    • Getting to Tara from Belgrade

Tara Dec 10, 2014 at 10:54 PM

Hi! I'm planning a trip to Belgrade and Tara park this spring, and - since we have limited time - was wondering what's the fastest way to travel to Tara from Belgrade? renting a car / train / bus / flight..?
      Thank you!

2 Answers Dec 11, 2014 at 2:25 AM
    • Jesperp's Profile Photo

The railway line "Kosovo Polje (Fushë Kosovë) - Pristina Airport in 2015.

Kosovo Polje Dec 6, 2014 at 3:05 PM

Are they building a railway line from Kosovo Polje (Fushë Kosovë) to Pristina Airport in 2015?

4 Answers Dec 7, 2014 at 10:12 AM

Taxi from Pristina Railway Station to Pristina Airport

Pristina Nov 24, 2014 at 7:19 AM

How easy is it to get a taxi at Pristina Railway Station to Pristina Airport?

2 Answers Nov 24, 2014 at 11:37 AM

Taxi from Pristina Railway Station to Pristina Airport

Pristina Nov 22, 2014 at 2:48 PM

Do there run taxies from Pristina Railway Station to Pristina Airport?

2 Answers Nov 24, 2014 at 12:22 PM

The railway line "Pristina Airport to Pristina"

Pristina Nov 16, 2014 at 11:41 AM

Are they building a railway line from Pristina to Pristina Airport?

1 Answer Nov 17, 2014 at 7:21 AM
    • Getting married in Belgrade

Belgrade Oct 25, 2014 at 1:20 AM

We would like to get married in Belgrade as two foreigners. Where is that possible and what documents are needed. One of us is from the EU and my fiancee is from a third world country. Thanks.

10 Answers Oct 25, 2014 at 7:44 AM
    • agathi's Profile Photo

Opening hours

Republic of Serbia Sep 28, 2014 at 1:40 PM

Hallo my friends. Does anybody know the opening hours of the Mileševa monastery? Is it possible to stay there for a night? If so, do we have to contact them earlier or is it o.k. if we ask on our visit? We are two nuns and a priest.

1 Answer Sep 29, 2014 at 1:26 AM
    • Prizren to Brod

Prizren Sep 1, 2014 at 11:47 AM

Hi,

I would like to travel from Prizren to Brod by Bus. I saw there is a Bus at 10:00 to Dragash, which is unfortunately going back to Prizren pretty late. Do you know if there are some more busses going the distance? And what is the best way to go to Brod from Dragash?

Cheers and thanks

• nice place

Pristina Aug 20, 2014 at 9:15 AM

What are the nice place to see in kosovo

2 Answers Nov 23, 2014 at 11:27 AM
    • laldred's Profile Photo

Bus Belgrade to Zagreb

Belgrade Aug 20, 2014 at 3:49 AM

I've found a Bus leaving Belgrade at 11.30 that arrives at Zagreb at 17.00. It is operated by Cazmatrans Nova, a Company in the Czech Republic. Can anyone please tell me the address of the Bus Station in Belgrade from which it leaves?

6 Answers Sep 23, 2014 at 11:59 AM
    • getting to Zemun by bus

Belgrade Aug 16, 2014 at 7:37 PM

Hello, can you tell me how to get from Republic Square area to Zemun by bus? Thank you

3 Answers Aug 16, 2014 at 11:25 PM
    • krimbow's Profile Photo

Times of buses from Belgrade to Geneva on the 16/08/2014

Republic of Serbia Aug 12, 2014 at 7:08 AM

I wish to go to Geneva (Switerland) I want to go by bus. What time do the buses leave?

4 Answers Aug 12, 2014 at 8:44 AM
    • mindcrime's Profile Photo

is Vracar a good area for accomodation?

Belgrade Aug 7, 2014 at 11:19 PM

I will spend 3 full days in Belgrade in late september. I'm about to book a hostel in Vracar area.
      is vracar a good area for accomodation? from what I see some hostels are about or less a km away from Slavija square (where AI airport bus terminates)
      are the main attractions in walking distance from there?

7 Answers Jan 2, 2015 at 8:53 AM
    • peterocnnor's Profile Photo

museum opening days

Belgrade Jul 27, 2014 at 2:36 PM

planning to visit Belgrade over the Easter period ie good Friday / Easter Monday next year visiting from the 2nd to the 6th April is my plan will the main museums be open on the good Friday & Easter Sunday is my concern & question would be grateful for any info in regards this question. the museum websites don't state the info besides the military museum & zoo which say they open have twitted the military museum to confirm this but as yet have received no reply ..... regards

2 Answers Jul 27, 2014 at 11:33 PM
    • jimirving's Profile Photo

Football in Belgrade

Belgrade Jul 27, 2014 at 1:52 PM

Hi, any local football fans that can give me some advice on watching games in Belgrade ? I am a keen fan and would be interested in watching as many games over a weekend as possible in all divisions, not just the top league. Are matches played on different days and different kick off times to enable me to see as many games over a weekend - including a Friday and Monday if games are played on these evenings ?

2 Answers Jul 29, 2014 at 2:05 AM
    • KendallF's Profile Photo

Quick Layover

Belgrade Jul 21, 2014 at 11:26 AM

I'm booking a flight Dubrovnik to Amsterdam via Belgrade. The flight has a 14 hour layover in BEG, I'd love to get out and see the city! I've done some research and the Sava and Danube River cruise (90 minutes) seems to be a popular attraction! Has anyone done this? What other attractions, museums are a 'must see' in 14 hours. Second question: transportation to and from the airport??? From what I've read the buses are the most popular way to get to the city and taxis are more expensive. Thoughts? How far is the city from the airport?? Third: Are there lockers to leave my backpack or is it best to take it with me? Is the airport open 24hours? My flight leaves at 0630 and I don't necessarily want to get a room/hostel for the night. Any information would be so helpful! Thank you and safe travels to all!

3 Answers Jul 21, 2014 at 5:25 PM
    • Tourism guidance

Belgrade Jun 17, 2014 at 12:01 AM

We are family of seven members travelling to belegrade soon. Is there any famouls tourism agency who can arrange private tourism packages in the city or to nearby cities?

• Karlie85's Profile Photo

Border crossing by train - Hungary/Serbia

Republic of Serbia Jun 8, 2014 at 5:13 PM

My husband and I will be taking the train from Budapest to Belgrade. Just curious about how the border crossings are managed. The only non-Schengen Euro train ride I've taken before was an overnight between Austria and Italy in 2008, and they took our passports when we boarded and didn't return them til morning. Yikes.

Will we have to get off at the border to have our passports stamped? Or will we have to give up our passports when we board and get them back at the end of the ride?

Thanks!

11 Answers Jun 9, 2014 at 4:19 PM
    • From Belgrade to Sarajevo

Belgrade Jun 6, 2014 at 5:24 AM

Hello,
      I will be visiting Balkan countries this summer. What is the best way to go to Sarajevo from Belgrade or Novi Sad? I checked some websites but they dont seem updated.
      Thanks in advance,
      Serkan

10 Answers Jun 17, 2014 at 9:13 PM
    • complet lepinja (sp?) in Uzice Serbia

Uzice May 23, 2014 at 12:02 PM

Does anyone know of a restaurant (preferably a walk up fast type locals would eat at) that serves the complet lepinja? I will be driving between Zabljak and Belgrade and would love to stop off for a quick try of this unique item for lunch. Any help would be appreciated! An address for my GPS would be over the top cool...perhaps a general location, near a known monument would be cool too. Thanks very much!

3 Answers May 27, 2014 at 8:27 AM
    • bottled water availability in Belgrade

Belgrade May 23, 2014 at 10:52 AM

Hello Belgrade experts, with the floods and reported water shortages in the area, is there currently a shortage of bottled water available for purchase in Belgrade? Thanks very much!

4 Answers May 25, 2014 at 5:48 AM
    • Location for things to see in Subotica

Subotica May 23, 2014 at 9:50 AM

There are a couple of items that look very interesting but I haven't been able to locate them via google maps, can anyone help with further locations of these two items listed here? Spomenik Žrtvama fašizma & Rajhlova palata (also listed as Art Gallery above). I know I can hit up the tourist information when I get there, but it would help to know ahead of time for knowing how much time to devote to the city. Thanks!

2 Answers May 23, 2014 at 4:13 PM
    • namelessone0001's Profile Photo

hey folk,i am heading to Belgrad, need your suggestions..

Belgrade May 8, 2014 at 5:02 PM

I am plannin to go Belgrad. I would like to hear yall advice about what to see in morning,where to eat and where to go fun? Besides of that, I want to know how much a cab may cost airport to Nikole Spasica???

Thanks for your asistance :)

5 Answers Jul 17, 2014 at 1:48 AM
    • Timetables between Uzice and Mokra Gora?

Uzice May 8, 2014 at 12:41 AM

Are there any timetables for these buses between Uzice and Mokra Gora? Woulld be highly appreciated since we'll be there in a week! :)

1 Answer Jun 3, 2014 at 10:10 AM