change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• hopeful49's Profile Photo

Trip to Pristina

Pristina Apr 6, 2014 at 7:21 PM

Is everything more stable in Pristine now that it is 2014. I have read so many positive things. What about negative things?

more

Pristina vacation please help

Pristina Mar 30, 2014 at 12:17 PM

I want to go to a wedding in Prishtina, Kosovo in May i was invited by a friend. It will be ny first time ever to travel over seas. I am trying to find out safety issues about traveling? Is there anything i have to prepare before a trip like this? I have looked on the U.S. Embassy page and they do not indicate needing immunizations prior to going. Can anyone help be prepare for this??? Or suggest how i need to prepare for an overseas trip/vacation and safety to Kosovo.
      Any suggestion will be appreciated.
      Thank you
      JB in Texas

more

Popular Republic of Serbia Travel Answer Locations

Trip to Pristina

Pristina Apr 6, 2014 at 7:21 PM

Is everything more stable in Pristine now that it is 2014. I have read so many positive things. What about negative things?

3 Answers Apr 7, 2014 at 9:41 PM

Pristina vacation please help

Pristina Mar 30, 2014 at 12:17 PM

I want to go to a wedding in Prishtina, Kosovo in May i was invited by a friend. It will be ny first time ever to travel over seas. I am trying to find out safety issues about traveling? Is there anything i have to prepare before a trip like this? I have looked on the U.S. Embassy page and they do not indicate needing immunizations prior to going. Can anyone help be prepare for this??? Or suggest how i need to prepare for an overseas trip/vacation and safety to Kosovo.
      Any suggestion will be appreciated.
      Thank you
      JB in Texas

19 Answers Apr 1, 2014 at 12:12 PM
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Is there public transport from Novi Sad to Timisoara/Arad?

Novi Sad Mar 19, 2014 at 9:13 AM

Hello all
      Are there any public transport links from Novi Sad to Romania? Or is it best to travel there from Belgrade? Haven't been able to find anything on the net. Would prefer the bus if at all possible
      Many thanks!
      DG

3 Answers Apr 10, 2014 at 1:05 PM
    • bees keepers

Kikinda Mar 8, 2014 at 1:43 AM

i would like to buy honey extractor from kikinda.can i find beekeeping equipement in kikinda?

1 Answer Mar 8, 2014 at 7:34 AM
    • Jordmor's Profile Photo

Company in Pristina in april?

Pristina Mar 1, 2014 at 7:32 AM

Hi. I am going to Pristona for 5 days from 17-22. april (dates are not 100 % confirmed yet, workrelated) and since it is my first time, I was wondering if there is anyone in here, who lives in Pristina, who would like to take me around the town some day. I would like to see some cultural/tourist attractions but also the night life.
      Elisabeth

1 Answer Mar 30, 2014 at 1:02 PM
    • Public transport Belgrade to Melenci

Melenci Feb 23, 2014 at 1:04 PM

How to reach Melenci from Belgrade Airport by public transport?

4 Answers Feb 25, 2014 at 9:49 AM
    • VivienneN's Profile Photo

bus from be grade to Belgrade airport

Belgrade Feb 2, 2014 at 11:55 PM

Bus from Belgrade city to Belgrade airport.
      Where do I get the bus?is there a shuttle like the one from the airport? Or another one? 79 or something like that?
      Thanks!!
      Vivienne

2 Answers Feb 7, 2014 at 6:46 AM

bus from be grade to Belgrade airport

Belgrade Feb 2, 2014 at 11:55 PM

Bus from Belgrade city to Belgrade airport.
      Where do I get the bus?is there a shuttle like the one from the airport? Or another one? 79 or something like that?
      Thanks!!
      Vivienne

8 Answers Feb 7, 2014 at 1:07 AM
    • branx's Profile Photo

Festivals in July in Serbia

Republic of Serbia Feb 2, 2014 at 3:08 PM

We will be visiting Serbia in July and were wondering what festivals are on other than Exit? I believe there is one in Vrnjacka Banja and also one near Topola. Also are there any football matches in July they can be exhibition or friendly match?

2 Answers Feb 2, 2014 at 4:05 PM
    • Joe201's Profile Photo

Accessible Guca

Guca Jan 16, 2014 at 8:22 PM

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

my Name is Joe, I am disabled and using a wheelchair!
      Unfortunately I am a balkan brass addict… So I must visit Guca Festibal…
      My question is if their is a rentable room for disabled people? I can sleep elsewhere but I need accessible sanitary!
      How accessible is the festival?

Thank you for process!

Best regards from Munich,

Joe

Joe201@web.de

1 Answer Jan 17, 2014 at 1:32 AM

Novi Sad in winter..

Novi Sad Jan 16, 2014 at 12:17 PM

hi, I am going to be in Novi Sad over the end of january begining of February, If its very cold, what is there to do? Museums? and, is it possible to get to the mountains Fruška Gora without a car? Is it possible to walk in the mountains at this time of the year??

thanks

Vivienne

8 Answers Feb 7, 2014 at 8:08 AM

Belgrade airport to Novi Sad

Novi Sad Jan 16, 2014 at 12:15 PM

hi, I know this has been asked before, but... I want to travel from the airport to Novi Sad by public transport, and not taxi. I understand there is a bus from the airport to Belgrade, and from Belgrade to Novi Sad, Is that correct? Is this a good idea? Train from Belgrade city to Novi Sad?

Thanks

Vivienne

2 Answers Jan 16, 2014 at 12:34 PM
    • smirnofforiginal's Profile Photo

Border crossing at Donji Milanovac

Republic of Serbia Jan 13, 2014 at 1:38 PM

I believe there is a border crossing from Donji Milanovac – Şviniţa. Please advise if this is possible with a car - i.e is there a car ferry across the Danube? or a bridge? If not, what is the closest road crossing to this point?
      Thank you :-)

3 Answers Jan 18, 2014 at 5:09 PM
    • Belgrade buses

Republic of Serbia Dec 27, 2013 at 2:36 AM

I am going by plane to Belgrade next days.I would like to know about bus tickets.I know they have electronic ones but this link doesn't work gsp.rs/english/under_constru... you help me?

2 Answers Dec 27, 2013 at 5:12 AM
    • InstantlyC's Profile Photo

from kosovo to germany ?

Pristina Dec 7, 2013 at 2:57 AM

can you travel from kosovo to germany by train or bus ?
      if yes can u explain how ,

11 Answers Dec 7, 2013 at 6:39 AM
    • Konte's Profile Photo

Pristina shoe store

Pristina Nov 23, 2013 at 4:15 AM

Is there any place you can buy Nike Air Jordan ?

• Public transport between Novi Sad-Mokrin rezervatum

Mokrin Nov 6, 2013 at 10:04 PM

Please ask me where is it possible with public transport to get in Mokrin, Birdrezervatum from Novi Sad?

Thank You!

Ágnes Oszkó
      oszko_ivett@yahoo.com

• Szeged to Sarajevo

Novi Sad Oct 6, 2013 at 12:35 AM

I'd like to travel to Sarajevo from Szeged but there is no direct service. How can I travel to Novi Sad and from there to Sarajevo and back? I'd like to travel with a 3-year-old child.

1 Answer Dec 16, 2013 at 5:51 AM
    • explorer13's Profile Photo

Would appreciate some tips on my solo travel

Belgrade Oct 3, 2013 at 2:41 AM

I will be travelling solo to Belgrade in December. As I understand, weather may not be the best at this time of the year... but- what can I expect? I would like to walk around a lot!
      Another question- are there are any good cafes/clubs/bars there where I can just listen to local rock musicans? And- would a lone female visitor be out of place in this environment? :)
      More... I would like to make day trips to places outside Belgrade. Since I wouldn't feel confident driving there, I would have to rely on public transport. One place I'd like to see is the fortress in Smederevo. What else could I see in a day? I'd also like to see some local village life. Is this realistic and if yes, how?
      Thank you in advance!

13 Answers Feb 7, 2014 at 1:07 AM
    • SubinL's Profile Photo

spas in Belgrade

Belgrade Sep 23, 2013 at 7:13 PM

im looking for some spa places where open early in the morning liek 6 am..
      i want to have some spa ealry in the morning,,please get me back asap,
      thank you guys

• Rent a Bike

Kladovo Sep 9, 2013 at 1:01 AM

Where to rent bike in Kladovo ?

2 Answers Sep 9, 2013 at 10:52 AM
    • Роштиљијада

Leskovac Aug 26, 2013 at 2:27 AM

Hello!
      After making a reasearch over the net I found the dates for 2013 Роштиљијада are 26th of August till 1st of September. We are form Bulgaria and are planning a one day trip to the festival. Is Friday a good day to visit it? Any other suggestions?

• LyzeOfKiel's Profile Photo

Cheap hostels in Prizren

Prizren Aug 19, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Hi, we are going to Prizren next September and I couldn't find any cheap hostels or apartments around Prizren. The cheapest I could get is from booking.com and that's like 30 - 40 Euros per night. Is there any cheaper hostels, B&B in Prizren? 10 to 15 Euros per night will do. Thanks.

4 Answers Aug 19, 2013 at 2:11 PM
    • MLW20's Profile Photo

Flying into Belgrade, back home from Tirana- how to use my time

Republic of Serbia Aug 1, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Hi All,

I booked a flight into Belgrade and will be flying home from Tirana. We have 15 full days to travel. Our plan is to get a taste of the Balkans. We'd like to visit Serbia, Macedonia, Kosovo, ending in Albania.

Not sure how to best split up the time. My wife and I think we will spend the most time in Albania.
      We are also considering a flight from Belgrade to Skopje. I read that it might be a pain going from Serbia directly to Kosovo. Does anyone know if this is not true anymore?

Thanks in advance and I look forward to the advice and info!

Michael

3 Answers Aug 3, 2013 at 8:00 AM
    • Stag do in belgrade - should I be concerned?

Belgrade Jul 29, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Going to a stag do in belgrade on Friday with 13 very boisterous 30 yr olds. Should I be concerned or will it all be fine?

9 Answers Oct 31, 2013 at 1:01 PM
    • Transport from Kelebia toSubotica at 7th september 2013

Subotica Jul 29, 2013 at 9:08 AM

On 07.09.2013r. I will be in Budapest at about 2.30 p.m. and I would like to get to Subotica until 10 p.m. on the same day.
      I’m planning such trip:
      1) Budapest-Kelebia -train which starts from Budapest at 5.06 p.m. and arrives to Kelebia at 7.11 p.m.
      2) Kelebia-Tompa (border checkpoint)- bus or taxi (or foott)
      3)Tompa-Subotica -urban bus
      Unfortunatelly I don’t know how is the fastest way to get from Kelebia to Tompa (border chech point). Do you know if between this cities oprates any bus company (I’m afraid not because it will Saturday evening) Maybe is there another solution? Do you know if in Kelebia can I find a taxi? Eventually I can go on foot to the border or try hitchike.

How much time it takes to cross the border?

I know that between border checkpoint and Subotica operates urban bus (Sutrans company, bus no 1/1A). I’ve found timetable but still I’m not sure if this bus starts from border on Saturday at 8 PM or 9 PM? Could someone confirm that? Below you can find timetable of this line.

sutrans.rs/?p=redvoznje&...
      and
      http://www.sutrans.rs/?p=maps

Do you know if it is possible? Maybe you know another way to get to Subotica.

Thank you in advance for information

1 Answer Jul 29, 2013 at 2:23 PM
    • Bus Belgrade-Sarajevo July 2013

Republic of Serbia Jul 24, 2013 at 4:01 AM

We want to travel from Belgrade to Sarajevo on 31 July in the afternoon. Our airplane from Belgium arrives at 12:00. We saw two options: the 16:00 public bus. Do we need to make a reservation for that bus and how? The other option is going by minibus organised by Gea Tours, but they don't answer my mails. We need some help...

1 Answer Jul 24, 2013 at 9:15 AM
    • Bus Belgrade-Sarajevo July 2013

Belgrade Jul 24, 2013 at 3:30 AM

We want to travel from Belgrade to Sarajevo on 31 July in the afternoon. Our airplane from Belgium arrives at 12:00. We saw two options: the 16:00 public bus. Do we need to make a reservation for that bus and how? The other option is going by minibus organised by Gea Tours, but they don't answer my mails. We need some help...

• DanielSL's Profile Photo

Football

Nis Jul 24, 2013 at 3:01 AM

Where Can i ser football Danish and spanish? Fx Bayern M vs FC Barcelona to Night :)

• Uzice to Guca

Republic of Serbia Jul 20, 2013 at 4:30 AM

Hello everyone!! I would like to know if there is any bus or train from uzice to guca,during the summer festival.

1 Answer Jul 22, 2013 at 10:05 AM