Looks like we're going to have our holidays in Montenegro after all :) but we only have one week to wander around so we decided to no longer go to the sea, and to stick with the mountains. (Now sure how's the weather in your country, but here in Romania is awfully hot and we can only imagine that on the sea side will be the same... and we don't really enjoy hot weather). So my questions this time are:
- Do you know any nice camping sites in the Durmitor Park or along Tara river?
- Do you know any good trout fishing sites?
- Is spinning allowed or only fly fishing?
- Do you need fishing permit and what is the cost of it?
- Anyone interested in joining us next week? :) and give us some fishing tips
I will also check specific fishing websites, as I can imagine not everyone here is interested in this sport, but if you can give us some info in this area please don't hesitate.
Thank you very much
Wish you all a great week