Reims

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Getting to Reims

by cheerstoall Online Now Jul 11, 2014 at 4:49 AM

I am staying outside of Reims (in Thillois) in September 2014. I am wondering if there is transportation to Reims city centre from there? Does anyone know?
      Greatly appreciated!
      Cheers

more
    • Getting to Reims

by cheerstoall Online Now Jul 11, 2014 at 4:49 AM

I am staying outside of Reims (in Thillois) in September 2014. I am wondering if there is transportation to Reims city centre from there? Does anyone know?
      Greatly appreciated!
      Cheers

3 Answers Jul 11, 2014 at 12:39 PM
    • travel from Amsterdam

by colleenjb Online Now May 17, 2014 at 12:22 AM

what is the best way to travel from Amsterdam to Reims

5 Answers May 18, 2014 at 3:31 AM
    • Getting to Reims.

by UP1995 Online Now May 2, 2014 at 3:50 PM

Hi there.

Could anyone tell me what is the best way to go from London to Reims between Bus and Train??

Thanks,
      Carlos Leiras

4 Answers May 3, 2014 at 5:28 PM
    • What gift to bring?

by NancyKansas Online Now Apr 17, 2014 at 9:15 PM

I will be visiting Reims and staying with my son-in-law's family. I need suggestions for gift(s) to bring from the United States. I would like it to be something that is difficult to obtain in France and yet small enough to carry with me. I am grateful for any suggestions.

6 Answers Apr 18, 2014 at 12:25 PM
    • First meal of trip from USA

by annettam Online Now Apr 6, 2014 at 2:10 PM

We are arriving from Seattle, Washington, at 8:30 at CDG and will drive to Reims on that same morning. We will be ready for a nice lunch. A little sightseeing walk from our hotel parking area (Grand Hotel des Templiers) will be welcome after so many hours on the plane! Thank you!

8 Answers Apr 7, 2014 at 4:39 PM
    • chewpeng_79's Profile Photo

how to get there, where to stay?

by chewpeng_79 Online Now Apr 4, 2011 at 12:30 AM

i will be travelling to reims from disney.

1. can anyone tell me how to get there? and how do i travel from reims to epernay?

2. is epernay is the best place i can spend a nite to travel at vineyard and learn about champagne?

3. will maily champagne make a better place?

4. im on public transport. how do i go around to the vineyard and dine? is there any train or busses?

5. is there any arranged ground tour in reims or epernay? do i need to book in advance?

im bringing my 1 and half yr old baby along...im all confused now... please advise...

1 Answer Apr 4, 2011 at 4:46 AM
    • chewpeng_79's Profile Photo

recomend a hotel

by chewpeng_79 Online Now Mar 30, 2011 at 11:24 PM

i really love to spend a nite at reims... any good hotel overlooking the wineyard?

2 Answers Apr 1, 2011 at 8:12 AM
    • How much time for a day trip?

by txcatlover Online Now Feb 23, 2011 at 12:42 PM

If coming to Reims as a day trip from Paris, should arriving around 10:00 a.m and departing at 5:00 p.m. be enought time to see the cathedral, at least one champagne tour and walking around town a bit?

4 Answers Feb 23, 2011 at 11:46 PM
    • Travel to Reims

by DebEricson Online Now Dec 5, 2010 at 4:39 AM

We are flying into Orly airport at 12.55pm and want to travel directly to Reims. What is the best way to do this?

2 Answers Dec 5, 2010 at 6:34 AM
    • Transport de Reims à Soissons ou Compiegne le matin

by attichy Online Now Aug 10, 2010 at 4:14 AM

Je cherche une possibilité pour aller de Reims à Soissons ou Compiègne le prochain samedi matin, 14 août 2010, le plus tôt que possible, depuis 4 heures et demi le matin. Est-ce qu´il y a des lignes d´autocars ? J´ai seulement trouvé un train qui part à 6 h 27 et arrive à Soissons à 8 h 20, mais c´est trop tard. Merci beaucoup !!

1 Answer Aug 11, 2010 at 2:12 AM
    • reims travel

by eirann3 Online Now Jul 12, 2010 at 1:20 PM

Are there any taxis to reims from the champagne aredenne train station?

1 Answer Jul 13, 2010 at 5:33 AM
    • Turska's Profile Photo

Champagne tours

by Turska Online Now May 3, 2010 at 5:51 AM

There seems to be many champagne-houses in Reims. And some of them have tours,you can join.

If we would visit one, which one would you suggest us to choose?
      -It should be possible to visit without booking ahead (because we don´t know the time when we could visit)
      -It should have an English tour.(We like those tours with info about champagne-making)
      -It should be open on saturday

And of course,it wouldn´t hurt,if there is a tasting-(I guess most of them have it) and we haven´t never tasted champagne!!! I mean we have tasted cava and prosecco, but not champagne. In cava and prosecco we choose usually semi-dry or sometimes dry.Not those VERY dry or sweet ones.

We have visited port-wine caves in Porto (and we don´t even like port..) and many brewerys,whiskey-"factory",some winery.. But we haven´t seen any place with any kind of sparkling wine.

7 Answers May 12, 2010 at 5:04 AM
    • travelling to Reims

by valderome Online Now Dec 5, 2009 at 2:09 PM

my husband & i will be in France next summer and want to spend a weekend in Amsterdam and about 5 days in Reims. we had wanted to catch a train from Amsterdam to Reims and then return to Paris by train from Reims but there doesn't appear to be a traiin from Amsterdam to Reims that I can find. Any suggestions?

3 Answers Dec 5, 2009 at 4:24 PM
    • College Trip

by rose222 Online Now Feb 26, 2008 at 7:55 AM

I'm about to come to Reims on a work experience trip with my college. Was wondering if anyone could let me now what things there are to do in the evening; clubs/bars or anything? thanks xxx

• Minibus to Reims

by Shonach Online Now Feb 7, 2008 at 3:02 PM

Is it possible to have a minibus pick 7 adults plus luggage up, from Charles De Gaulle Airport to Reims, with the return journey five days later. Any contact details for the above would be helpful.

2 Answers Feb 7, 2008 at 7:13 PM
    • opening times

by charlie-girl Online Now Aug 15, 2007 at 11:05 AM

are the champagnes houses open over xmas ie 24/25 of december ?

1 Answer Aug 18, 2007 at 12:08 AM
    • Camping near Reims

by loubylou24 Online Now Aug 1, 2007 at 12:36 PM

In August we are camping in a place called CHALONS-EN-CHAMPAGNE (MARNE) . Apparently it is a 4 star site according to a travel book we have, but there is no website. Has anyone stayed here? If so is it ok. It is a municipal campsite. Any info will be gratefully received.

3 Answers Aug 7, 2007 at 2:49 AM
    • Veuve Clicquot set up visit

by cintiasaito Online Now Feb 10, 2007 at 9:58 AM

I would like to know hoe to set up a visit to Veuve Clicquot in april 23th.
      Only for 2 persons.
      Could you please send me the address and the payments conditions.
      Thank you in advance regards
      Cintia

1 Answer Feb 10, 2007 at 1:20 PM
    • Champagne Tasting Tours

by marilaine Online Now Jan 16, 2007 at 7:51 AM

My husband and I will be visiting Reims later this year. We will be traveling by train and don't plan to have a car. We would like to visit some of the champagne houses for tastings, but from what we can tell, many of the champagne houses are 2-3 kilometers from the city center (for example, Pommery, Veuve-Clicquot, and Ruinart). Are there any organized tours in Reims that visit several of the houses, or perhaps visitng both Reims and Epernay, providing the transportation to them? (I know there are day tours from Paris; ideally, we'd like to find something similar in Reims.) If not, is it practical to visit them by taxi?

1 Answer Jan 19, 2007 at 9:59 PM
    • MikeWoodbine's Profile Photo

Cost of Champagne

by MikeWoodbine Online Now Sep 1, 2006 at 5:23 AM

How much is a bottle of Moet NV or Verve Cliquot NV from a supermarket or outlet?
      Mike

1 Answer Sep 1, 2006 at 4:34 PM

Restaurants in Reims

by MikeWoodbine Online Now Sep 1, 2006 at 5:22 AM

We are spending 4 nites in Reims.
      If you live in Reims please tell us the best food and where the locals eat out and approx. cost.
      We don't want to miss out on what the locals rave about.
      We are staying on Rue Buirette at the Best Western.
      Where are the best Champagne bars in Reims?
      How much is a bottle of Moet NV or Verve Cliquot NV from a supermarket or outlet?
      Mike & Jean

1 Answer Sep 1, 2006 at 9:32 PM

HELP--Need to get to Amsterdam from Reims

by MikeWoodbine Online Now Aug 22, 2006 at 1:38 AM

We need to get from Reims to Amsterdam on Monday 2 October 2006.
      We are 2 couples from Australia and are spending the weekend in Reims. On Monday we want to get to Amsterdam.
      Is there any direct bus routes?
      Would someone like to drive us?
      We know we can catch a train back to Paris and then another to Amsterdam but that takes 7 hours and cost 110 euros each.
      Is there a cheaper or faster or more direct route?
      Thanks for any suggestions.
      Mike Woodbine

• Reims to Amsterdam

by MichaelRussin Online Now Jul 14, 2006 at 4:43 AM

We would appreciate the following information PLEASE:
      What is the best way to get from Reims to Amsterdam? Train or Plane? Please provide details and cost?
      We are spending 4 nites in Reims the last week of September. What is the weather like around that time?
      What are the best hotels for around 70 - 100 euros and their position?
      Thanks for any suggestions.
      Regards
      Mike (From Australia)

3 Answers Jul 26, 2006 at 12:58 PM
    • Market in Reims

by Kampo Online Now Sep 22, 2005 at 2:25 AM

Hi All,

I'm staying in Reims next weekend en I was wondering if there is a market on Saturday. Can anyone help me out?

Can anyone recommend a nice place for lunch?

Thanks!

1 Answer Nov 14, 2005 at 9:17 PM
    • Transportation from Reims to Luxembourgh

by DangDang Online Now Aug 18, 2005 at 8:59 AM

Hi all,
      Can anybody tell me how to travel from Reims/Epernay area to Luxembourg? Is there a bus or train we can get on to?
      We'll be travelling in Paris for 5 days and would like to go and do the Champagne tasting in that area and visit a friend in Lux...
      Any information will be very appreciated.
      Thank you.
      DangDang

• Buses from Reims to Troyes

by dimittis Online Now Jun 21, 2005 at 1:24 PM

I will be travelling to Reims in two weeks and would like to make a daytrip to Troyes. I understand that one must travel back through Paris to get to Troyes by train, but is there a bus service between the two towns? I have been unable to find anything online about timetables and the like. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 Answers Jun 6, 2006 at 5:23 AM
    • Car Rental

by nino224 Online Now Mar 20, 2005 at 7:07 PM

Hi

I'll be in Reims the first week in May, and I want to rent a car. I'm having trouble finding an agency. Is there one in town or do I have to go to the airport? And how far is the airport from the town center?

1 Answer Mar 5, 2007 at 5:27 AM
    • slevente's Profile Photo

Visiting Reims next week

by slevente Online Now Mar 15, 2005 at 1:07 PM

Hi,

I'll go to Reims, but I don't know the city. Could anyone help me? What do I have to visit there? I'm interested in the history of Reims and the most important places in its history.

Thanks

2 Answers Mar 15, 2005 at 3:54 PM
    • Reims Hotel

by nino224 Online Now Mar 15, 2005 at 5:55 AM

Hi

Has anyone satyed at the Holiday Inn Express in Reims?

1 Answer Mar 15, 2005 at 10:24 AM
    • Hotels

by nino224 Online Now Mar 14, 2005 at 2:39 PM

Hi

Can anyone recommend a budget (50-60 eu) hotel in Reims?

2 Answers Mar 14, 2005 at 4:12 PM