Rehovot Travel Answers

change location

Accomodation

by wombatz Online Now Jun 30, 2003 at 6:46 AM

Hello Forum ! Being a first time visitor to Rehovot I was wondering what type of accomodation is available in or arround Rehovot, i.e.: Hotel, Kibbuz, Motel, Private etc., can any one help ? thanx

Quote & Answer
9 Answers
  • Gili_S's Profile Photo

Re: Accomodation

by Gili_S Online Now Jun 30, 2003 at 7:10 AM

There is only one small place ”Malon Margoa” on 11th. Moskovic Street. Tel: +972-8-9451303 fax: +972-8-9451236 You can try also the Givat Brenner kibbutz: www.gbrener.org.il Anymore questions, just let me know.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Sharon's Profile Photo

by Sharon Online Now Jun 30, 2003 at 7:16 AM

Just to let you know that rehovot is abit far from Tel Aviv and all the night life or other attraction. basically there's nothing much to do there. I dont know whats your need about Rehovot but i think you should know that. S.

• Gili_S's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Accomodation

by Gili_S Online Now Jun 30, 2003 at 7:29 AM

Sharon, don’t assume that all are looking for Latin party LOL. Might be he is visiting someone, the Weizmann Institute or the Agriculture Faculty, I guess that if he posted question in Rehovot forum, he has a good reason for going there :) But do to the short distance and the fast train connection, there should be any problem to come & go from Te-Aviv in case you stay there in one of many hostels, just that the train do not work Friday nights & holidays.

• Sharon's Profile Photo

by Sharon Online Now Jun 30, 2003 at 7:31 AM

I thought of that and i agree with you Gili. I just thought that it would be good to let know about it. Thats all.

• Re: Re: Accomodation

by wombatz Online Now Jun 30, 2003 at 7:49 AM

Sharon,Gili, thanks for your informaton, at least one of you was right = I am actually visiting Genesis Seeds in Rehovot, and am not too concerned about night life. Just wondering: are Sharon and Gili from Rehovot ? If so we could meet? ( always nice to have contacts around the world) thanx wombatz

• Gili_S's Profile Photo

by Gili_S Online Now Jun 30, 2003 at 7:57 AM

Sorry, I know Rehovot well but currently I’m in Finland, anyway don’t worry, even if it’s small, you will meet lots of people and most are fluent in English so no problems to communicate.

• Sharon's Profile Photo

by Sharon Online Now Jun 30, 2003 at 8:29 AM

Hi, Well if thats the case then no problem. Im not living in Rehovot but near tel aviv to the east side. drop a line if you'l be in TA maybe we can do something. But as Gili said you wont have problem there with all the young guy & glas around. Good Luck

• hilla_m's Profile Photo

by hilla_m Online Now Jul 1, 2003 at 12:38 AM

Hi As for your interest I was grew up in Rehovot and I have to agree with Gili that there is just one hotel in Rehovot and it is the one that Gili has mentioned, but if u r a visitor of one of the high institute, sometime they arranged the accommodation in their place. Any how near Rehovot there are some places to sleep but don't try them if u don't have a car with u, because I wouldn't trust the public transportation from there Here are some of them: Mazkeret Batia -Michal's Zimmer: 053-228275, 08-9340415 Kibbutz Hafez Haim: Phone # 08-8593888, Fax # 08-8593958 If u have more questions about Rehovot don't hesitate to ask. Hilla

• vered_here's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Accomodation

by vered_here Online Now May 4, 2005 at 1:21 AM

Are there other posibilitys to stay in Rehovot? Mybe close to the Waitzman Institute? I have a car.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines