Travel Answers
Región del Libertador General Bernardo O'Higgins

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Suggestions for 3 days and 2 nights in TdP?

Torres del Paine Nov 11, 2014 at 11:51 AM

Hi,

Me an my friend will be travelling to Torres del Paine in December, and will be staying 2 nights + 3 days in the park.

This is our first time in TdP, and we find it a bit tricky to come up with a suitable route for such a short time. We both like hiking, but are not super sporty. And we prefer to stay in the refugios, and not to camp.

We'd be really grateful if somebody could suggest a suitable itinerary for such a short stay!

Sanna & Hanna

more
    • Valparaiso Cruise terminal to Santiago hotel with tour

Valparaíso Nov 19, 2014 at 5:21 PM

Need to transfer to Santiago hotel from Valparaiso cruise terminal but would like a tour of Valparaiso/local areas first.
      There will be 4 of us with luggage.
      Thanks!

more
    • Concha y Toro

Santiago Nov 11, 2014 at 2:42 PM

We have already taken several wine tours here in Chile and wanted to see Concha y Toro - is it possible to just go there and have a glass of wine and perhaps a bite to eat without doing a tour?

more
    • reciprocity fee

Santiago Nov 22, 2014 at 9:12 AM

is this fee still charged?

more

Popular Región del Libertador General Bernardo O'Higgins Travel Answer Locations

• CatherineE2's Profile Photo

CatherineE2!

Santa Cruz Jun 10, 2012 at 8:58 AM

I am arriving at the airport in Santiago, and need transportation to my hotel in Santa Cruz. I will be hooking up in Santa Cruz with my tour. Can anyone suggest alternatives--bus, private transportation,car?

1 Answer Jun 10, 2012 at 5:53 PM
    • Airport transportation

Lima Dec 1, 2010 at 2:23 AM

I will arrive at Lima airport at about 10:30 and leave Lima by flight again at 17:00 on the same day. I have never been in Peru before. Is there enough time for me to travel between downtown and the airport during those few hours? Is there traffic congestion in that route? Any advice will be much appreciated.

4 Answers Dec 1, 2010 at 9:57 AM
    • rancagua

Rancagua Feb 8, 2007 at 4:36 PM

was a popular coffee and pastry shop on independencia a couple block west of plaza de armas I don't remember the name.....

1 Answer Feb 12, 2007 at 5:26 AM
    • Wine tour in Santa Cruz

Santa Cruz Mar 4, 2004 at 6:04 AM

Hi, I am a Canadian living in Chile with my husband and two children for the past four years and loving it. Can't beat the weather especially up north in Antofagasta and beyond. My husband and I are planning a trip to Santiago in May and thought we might take a wine tour. Friends suggested Santa Cruz as a great place for this. Is May an okay month to go or should we just hang out around Santiago and find something else to do?