change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Day hikes in the central region

Chile Jun 28, 2015 at 5:06 PM

Hola, Chilenos y viajeros,

Necesito su ayuda. Busco los mejores caminatas que cumplan con todos los siguientes criterios:

1. Se lo puede hacer en un día.
      2. Se lo puede hacer en invierno.
      3. Se ubica en la región O'Higgins, Maule, o RM.
      4. Ofrece vistas de los Andes.

Que me recomiendan Uds.?

---------

Hi, Chileans and travelers,

I need your help. I'm looking for hikes that meet the all of following criteria:

1. Can be done in 1 day.
      2. Can be done in winter.
      3. Are located in the O'Higgins, Maule, or Metropolitan Region.
      4. Give views of the Andes.

What do you recommend for me?

Thanks,
      Jessie

more
    • kayenewland's Profile Photo

In Transit for a full day

Santiago Jun 24, 2015 at 4:35 PM

Any suggestions as to tours to do from airport as i have a whole day to kill.
      Any reputable and reasonably priced private tour operators anyone can recommend.
      would appreciate any suggestions
      thanks

more
    • Bookshops in the area

Calama Jun 18, 2015 at 10:03 AM

Are there any bookshops in the airport or in Calama?

more
    • chilan traditional culture

Chile Jun 16, 2015 at 2:58 AM

what is chilan traditional culture about born, get marry and death. thanks a lot

more

Popular Región del Libertador General Bernardo O'Higgins Travel Answer Locations

• CatherineE2's Profile Photo

CatherineE2!

Santa Cruz Jun 10, 2012 at 8:58 AM

I am arriving at the airport in Santiago, and need transportation to my hotel in Santa Cruz. I will be hooking up in Santa Cruz with my tour. Can anyone suggest alternatives--bus, private transportation,car?

1 Answer Jun 10, 2012 at 5:53 PM
    • Airport transportation

Lima Dec 1, 2010 at 2:23 AM

I will arrive at Lima airport at about 10:30 and leave Lima by flight again at 17:00 on the same day. I have never been in Peru before. Is there enough time for me to travel between downtown and the airport during those few hours? Is there traffic congestion in that route? Any advice will be much appreciated.

4 Answers Dec 1, 2010 at 9:57 AM
    • rancagua

Rancagua Feb 8, 2007 at 4:36 PM

was a popular coffee and pastry shop on independencia a couple block west of plaza de armas I don't remember the name.....

1 Answer Feb 12, 2007 at 5:26 AM
    • Wine tour in Santa Cruz

Santa Cruz Mar 4, 2004 at 6:04 AM

Hi, I am a Canadian living in Chile with my husband and two children for the past four years and loving it. Can't beat the weather especially up north in Antofagasta and beyond. My husband and I are planning a trip to Santiago in May and thought we might take a wine tour. Friends suggested Santa Cruz as a great place for this. Is May an okay month to go or should we just hang out around Santiago and find something else to do?