Travel Answers
Région de Bruxelles-Capitale

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Few hours to spare between Zaventem and Charlerois.

Brussels Apr 15, 2015 at 1:14 AM

I will be dropping a friend at Zaventem (2pm flight) and then another two friends at Charlerois (6pm flight). I don't want the "Charlerois friends" to just wait at the airport for half a day so I want to show them some more of Belgium. I have a problem though with what I can do in this time frame somewhere between those 2 airports.
      For now the best I can think of is Nivelles & Villers-la-Ville.

Any other ideas on where to go would be appreciated. Also some advise on where to spend those few hours if it would be raining.

Thanks in advance for any tips!

more
    • Brussels to Amsterdam and Amsterdam to Berlin

Brussels Apr 8, 2015 at 9:59 AM

i am planning to travel from Brussels to Amsterdam and then from Amsterdem to Berlin in the month of Jun. Can somebody tell me about cheapest way to travel please.

more

Popular Région de Bruxelles-Capitale Travel Answer Locations

• Few hours to spare between Zaventem and Charlerois.

Brussels Apr 15, 2015 at 1:14 AM

I will be dropping a friend at Zaventem (2pm flight) and then another two friends at Charlerois (6pm flight). I don't want the "Charlerois friends" to just wait at the airport for half a day so I want to show them some more of Belgium. I have a problem though with what I can do in this time frame somewhere between those 2 airports.
      For now the best I can think of is Nivelles & Villers-la-Ville.

Any other ideas on where to go would be appreciated. Also some advise on where to spend those few hours if it would be raining.

Thanks in advance for any tips!

2 Answers Apr 15, 2015 at 10:13 AM
    • Brussels to Amsterdam and Amsterdam to Berlin

Brussels Apr 8, 2015 at 9:59 AM

i am planning to travel from Brussels to Amsterdam and then from Amsterdem to Berlin in the month of Jun. Can somebody tell me about cheapest way to travel please.

5 Answers Apr 9, 2015 at 9:31 AM
    • Stay outside city

Brussels Mar 26, 2015 at 3:54 AM

Hi
      I am looking for at place to stay for 5 nights but outside the city. A place where I can park my car and travel public into city.

16 Answers Mar 28, 2015 at 5:30 AM
    • johnjoe55's Profile Photo

Travelling from Brussels to Woesten

Brussels Mar 2, 2015 at 2:22 AM

How would you travel from Brussels to Woesten on public transport train, buses ect? What type of tickets would I need get and what price are the tickets? If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

2 Answers Mar 2, 2015 at 6:22 AM
    • nargis1973's Profile Photo

all members

Brussels Feb 22, 2015 at 4:14 AM

We are going to Brussels in March and stopping at Hotel Siru. Any advice on what clothes to take? Cost of transport? Surrounding sightseeing and best places to eat? Finally being able to communicate if you cannot speak the language?

Thank you all in advance

Saria

9 Answers Feb 23, 2015 at 10:08 AM
    • Hotel and Transport advice for Brussels in June

Brussels Feb 16, 2015 at 4:35 AM

Hello All
      I am traveling to Brussels for three nights in June with my daughter to see the One Direction concert at King Baudouin Stadium.
      We are flying into and out of Charleroi airport.
      The concert is on Saturday 13th June and I am guessing it will finish quite late. Our flight is then the following morning and we will need to be at the airport for approx 5am on the Sunday.
      When we fly into Charleroi it is during the day so I think we will get on a metro to whereever our hotel ends up being.
      Please can you help with hotel recommendations for two females to stay in that is on a reasonable budget. It would need to be easy to get to and from the stadium and airport but also close to some sort of facilities - shops and restaurants. Also I need advice on the best way to get back from the Stadium late at night and to the airport for a very early flight.
      Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Thank you in advance.

1 Answer Feb 16, 2015 at 5:27 AM
    • groover101's Profile Photo

Ibis Hotel shuttle from Brussels airport

Brussels Feb 1, 2015 at 4:01 PM

Can someone tell me where the shuttle for Ibis hotel is located at the airport in Brussels?

3 Answers Feb 2, 2015 at 11:20 AM
    • Love padlocks in Place Flagey

Brussels Jan 27, 2015 at 5:12 AM

Where exactly can I find the love padlocks in Flagey, Brussels? I have walked around the Etangs D'Ixelles today and couldn't find any..It's for a project I am doing and I really need to know where exactly it is! Mercii

7 Answers Jan 27, 2015 at 9:57 AM
    • Mardai24's Profile Photo

Airport transport to city Brussels City Centre

Brussels Jan 25, 2015 at 12:23 PM

Next week we are arriving into Brussels BRU c. 20:15 for a weekend away. I've read that taxi transfers are expensive. I've looked at trains and the nearest station to our hotel is c. 15 minutes walk - Brussels Central station. We don't want to be wandering in the dark around the city when we don't know. We're staying c. 3 minutes walk from metro station "Anneessens". So, my questions (eventually!) are:
      1) is it possible to take a metro from Central Station to Annessens.
      2} Is it possible to catch a train or metro from the airport direct to Annessens and
      3) is there a bus link that might take us close to Rue du Midi • B-1000 Brussels?
      Much obliged,
      Mardai24

19 Answers Feb 2, 2015 at 8:33 AM
    • Nearest accommodation to the Seafood Expo Global 2015

Brussels Jan 8, 2015 at 1:08 AM

Hi everyone,
      I'm visiting Brussels in April 2015, but I don't know anything about Brussels area. Can anyone kindly suggest me the nearest economical hotels/hostels from the fair's place? And how can I get to there from the Airport (and of course the way back to the Airport again)?

Thanks a lot for helping me

4 Answers Jan 9, 2015 at 1:37 PM
    • Shalini25's Profile Photo

economical hotel near brussels midi

Brussels Dec 29, 2014 at 3:00 PM

hi,
      I am visiting Belgium in feb, can anyone suggest me good economical hotel near brussels midi?

4 Answers Dec 30, 2014 at 7:04 AM
    • what clothes to pack in Brussel?

Brussels Dec 21, 2014 at 1:12 AM

I am visiting Brussel this December what clothes should I pack ?? I have kids too I need to know what to pack ?for them

6 Answers Dec 21, 2014 at 7:46 AM
    • Trip on a budget

Brussels Dec 14, 2014 at 1:39 PM

I want a quick visit to belgium, probably in January. The flights goes to and from Charleroi airport. I don't want to spend a lot of money, but I want to see the main cities of belgium and nice views - Brussels, Bruges and Ghent.
      Where should I stay for a home base? (from which city is the best to take trains?) how many hours will it take to go to each place, because it will be a single day trip... and how much is it supposed to cost? (I'm 30 so no discounts for me).
      Do you think that 4 days (3 nights) for this trip will be ok?
      Thanks for helping :)

22 Answers Dec 17, 2014 at 1:13 PM

Nice Area>

Brussels Dec 8, 2014 at 1:59 AM

We're staying on Rue du Midi 135, at the Bedford hotel in early January. Is this a nice area?

5 Answers Dec 8, 2014 at 10:12 AM
    • muratkorman's Profile Photo

Some restaurant suggestions

Brussels Dec 4, 2014 at 6:16 AM

Hi everyone,
      I have been in Brussels for a while and I would like to hear about some restaurant suggestions from you. Preferably reasonably priced restaurants which are value for money. You can share the links to your tips and I can check. Thank you.

5 Answers Dec 8, 2014 at 9:47 PM
    • hotel or hostel

Brussels Nov 12, 2014 at 1:41 PM

Any hotel or hostel recommended near to city in Brussels and Brugge? Please give some shout out or advice please!

3 Answers Nov 13, 2014 at 7:44 AM

Hotel location

Brussels Oct 16, 2014 at 4:03 AM

Folks, I've booked an hotel for myself, husband and two friends for a visit to Brussels at end of January. Its called the Marivaux Hotel on Boulevard Adolphe Max 98. Is it an ok area? The price was very good, and I'm hoping thats because I booked so far in advance and not because its a dodgy area. Whilst we will want to do some tourist things during the day, in the evening we like to just eat and have a few beers locally. Does anyone have any recommendations? We like to just sit and enjoy our beers, we're not night clubbers etc.
      Kind regards, Mary

2 Answers Oct 16, 2014 at 7:33 AM
    • muratkorman's Profile Photo

Brussels or Wavre?

Brussels Sep 30, 2014 at 1:37 AM

Hi everyone,
      I will relocate to Wavre for 2 months starting from November. At the moment I am looking for a short term rent in Wavre and my other option is to find short term rent in Brussels. What is the best way to travel from Wavre to Brussels city center or vice versa? Which area do you suggest me to stay during these 2 months? I will work for GSK in Wavre.
      Thanks

4 Answers Sep 30, 2014 at 9:45 AM
    • Where is this in Brussels?

Brussels Sep 28, 2014 at 1:42 PM

Where is this location in Brussels ?

Can anybody help me? 

3 Answers Oct 2, 2014 at 9:09 AM
    • can i check another city

Brussels Sep 15, 2014 at 1:29 AM

hi
      during 13hr in brussel ,can I check nearby city also
      if I have time by public transport
      thanks

8 Answers Sep 17, 2014 at 10:01 AM
    • 12hrs in belgium

Brussels Sep 12, 2014 at 11:37 PM

hi we r 3 adults going to Brussels ,arrive at 7:30am,
      leave 21:30
      plz advise what to c,how to proceed for transportation
      city tour bus is wothy
      thanks

4 Answers Sep 13, 2014 at 4:55 AM
    • AllieK's Profile Photo

Day Trips From Brussels

Brussels Sep 6, 2014 at 11:34 AM

Hello!
      I am going to Brussels next week and would like to do day trips/ half days to Antwerp, Dinant and Luxembourg.

Does anyone have any recommendations for the cheapest ways to get to these places (especially Luxembourg)?
      Even what train stations to go to/ do I need to book in advance etc

Any information on anything to do with this would be great :)

4 Answers Sep 7, 2014 at 5:56 AM
    • Vasilina's Profile Photo

Brussels in October

Brussels Aug 27, 2014 at 5:12 AM

What is the best way to spend 4-5 days vacation in Brussels in October? Thanks.

4 Answers Sep 6, 2014 at 6:39 AM
    • sandal shopping

Brussels Aug 4, 2014 at 12:02 PM

where is a good place in Brussels to buy Finn sandals

4 Answers Aug 6, 2014 at 8:54 AM
    • Tina-Bxl's Profile Photo

local car rental agencies

Brussels Jul 22, 2014 at 1:11 AM

Got this question from a friend an I'm not sure what to answer: " I am looking for a local rental car agency. All the big ones like Europcar and Avis ask for a big deposit.
      When we were in Prague we found a local agency and got a great deal in the price.

Do you know of any agencies in Brussels?"
      Can anyone help me with this one??

4 Answers Jul 22, 2014 at 12:17 PM
    • Limited mobility

Brussels Jul 21, 2014 at 10:36 AM

I am going to be in Brussels for 5 days with my husband. He is not disabled but he is 86 years old. He can get about OK but is quite slow and we don't want to be walking vast distances or negotiating lots of steps. We are well-travelled and like museums, art, history, music. Any tips about getting around in Brussels? Also any advice about what to avoid.

2 Answers Jul 22, 2014 at 3:11 AM
    • halikowski's Profile Photo

the a la pomme?

Brussels Jul 8, 2014 at 9:49 AM

Does anyone know where to buy apple tea, like they have in Turkey, especially the granule type? All the 'epiciers' in the city seem to have now become Indian, who don't sell this. I have been looking for some months fruitlessly.
      Thanks,
      Stefan

1 Answer Jul 8, 2014 at 10:50 AM
    • Monday in Brussels

Brussels Jul 1, 2014 at 4:07 PM

On a very brief visit to Brussels .Arriving at about 10 on a Monday morning. I know that many places such as museums and bars close on Mondays. Any advice on what is actually open and what we can do ? We are interested in most stuff. Also interested in Belgian beer!

6 Answers Jul 2, 2014 at 1:04 PM
    • Snugzbug's Profile Photo

Chocolate Tours

Brussels Jun 6, 2014 at 9:50 AM

Is there any chocolate tours in Brussels?

2 Answers Jun 6, 2014 at 3:36 PM
    • Which railway station is near Charleroi Airport?

Brussels May 26, 2014 at 7:33 AM

Hello, I'm going to travel by train from Rotterdam to Brussels, which station among the 3 in Brussels would be the best to travel to, so that I'm near Charleroi Airport?

6 Answers May 29, 2014 at 4:39 AM