Regina Travel Answers

change location

Wing Nights

by wingfan Online Now May 12, 2008 at 12:20 PM

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew where/when all the wing nights were in Regina? Also any particularly good wings or places to avoid.

Thanks,

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • Camping_Girl's Profile Photo

Re: Wing Nights

by Camping_Girl Online Now May 13, 2008 at 7:30 PM

I don't know if they have a special "wings night", but for great wings check out Bushwakker's, on Dewdney Avenue. The suicide wings are insanely hot.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Wing Nights

by KevinP35 Online Now Jun 11, 2014 at 3:54 PM

This is what I know Tuesday is Bonzzini's (South Albert), Wednesday I think is The Press Box (North Albert), Bushwakkers has Monday and Wednesday "wings & a pint" not exactly sure what that is but will find out tonight. The only other one I know is The Corner Pub at the 7 Oaks Best Western on North Albert.

by Camping_Girl Online Now Jun 11, 2014 at 5:32 PM

You should maybe check the date - the original question was posed 6 years ago.... not much use to reply now.

• Re: Wing Nights

by KevinP35 Online Now Jun 12, 2014 at 6:30 AM

So even though the question was asked 6 years ago nobody will ask every ask the question again? Is that because you answered the question with such detail 6 years ago?
    I did a google search for "wing nights in regina" and all I came up with was this post. I am going to assume that I'm probably not the only one who has or will ever do a similar search. So I figured I would add a little more information to the search results to help out other people not so much the original poster.
    Correct me If I'm wrong but this is a public forum is it not?

by Camping_Girl Online Now Jun 13, 2014 at 4:33 PM

Whoa.... I wasn't trying to pick a fight and no, my reply had nothing to do with my own stellar reply 6 years ago, lol. It's common etiquette here to not reply to old posts, did not mean to offend .......... peace out!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines