Regina Travel Answers

change location

Accomodations

by Roganza Online Now Apr 13, 2008 at 8:06 AM

Could someone please advise us as to a good hotel in Regina that is affordable, clean and close to the RCMP depot?

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • oldguy472003's Profile Photo

Re: Accomodations

by oldguy472003 Online Now Apr 13, 2008 at 8:23 AM

The Depot is kind of out of the way... on West Dewdney. Are you using public transport? If you have a car then there are all the magor chains and no place in Regina is very far from any other place it's a pretty small city. South End choices could be the West Harvest Inn or you might try the Sherwood House, where my Stepfather used to stay when he was there on business. If you are using public transport then the Holiday Inn express downtown would be a good bet.
    If you are visiting family at the depot they may have accomodations avail? I know they have a campground on the site for families of members.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • babygrand's Profile Photo

Re: Accomodations

by babygrand Online Now Apr 15, 2008 at 5:46 PM

Thanks for the question and the info....I'm heading there in June/July for a graduation, and we haven't actually started the hotel search yet. Tickets are in my pocket, but that's all so far. Apparently they rent cars to the cadets at really (really) low rates. So if you're visiting family, get them to get the cars and add you as additional driver.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines