Travel Answers
Redentora

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• yusha's Profile Photo

cheaap and confortable places to stay in Riviera de Sao Lourenço Sao Paulo state Brazil

Praia de São Lourenço Jun 12, 2015 at 6:37 PM

We´re looking for something like extended stay in the USA.;but in Riviera de Sao lourenço-near Bertioga Sao Paulo Brazil. Thank you so much

more
    • Cell Phones in Brazil

Brazil Jul 3, 2015 at 8:02 AM

Hi There! I will be travelling to Brazil for 5 weeks at the end of July and need some information on how to get my cell phone working there. I know I'll have to purchase a SIM card once I land, but I'm looking for recommendations on which carriers and plans would be best.

I will mostly need to call/text from Brazil to Canada, some local calls/texts, and a high data capacity (a bare minimum of 2 GB). I will be moving around Brazil with stops in Sao Paulo, Rio de Janiero, Salvador and the state of Maranhão. If anyone can help me out with some advice and recommendations, I would be very grateful!

more
    • Staying in Buzios

Bùzios Jun 28, 2015 at 1:42 PM

Could you recommend a boutique hotel by the water preferably? Thank you

more
    • Plug adaptors

Rio de Janeiro Jun 13, 2015 at 8:59 AM

Hello,

Going to Rio De Janeiro and was a little confused as to which plug adaptors we need to take. Some websites are giving us different information.

If you could advise us which plug adaptors to purchase (and possibly link me to a photo of the plug socket types in Rio) that would be much appreciated.

Many thanks!

more