Red Sea Hills

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Private Beach Club Sensatori Sharm

Sharm El Sheikh Jul 29, 2015 at 3:15 AM

I have learned that they now provide these new facilities. Has anyone tried them, how much do they coat a day, are they worth the extra money?

more
    • El Gouna bus

Egypt Yesterday

I have travelled by bus from cairo to el gouna many times by bus but is it now considered safe for foreigners I will be travelling in December 2015

more
    • cost of airport travel

Hurghada Jul 27, 2015 at 8:50 AM

how much should it cost from Cairo airport to Movempick hotel

more
    • Hurgada Visa

Egypt 21 hours ago

Hi, I am British and am travelling to Hurgada from the UK. Can I buy a visa at the airport on arrival or do I need to buy one in advance. Many thanks.

more
    • Can I get a visa for Hurgarda at the airport

Hurghada 21 hours ago

Can I get a visa for Hurgarda at the airport or do I need to get one in advance.

more
    • Desert excursions

Sharm El Sheikh Jul 9, 2015 at 1:59 AM

Heading to sharm in august was just wondering about the security of the excursions like the dune buggying we were looking to do a couple of the desert ones but am slightly concerned as to if it's safe or not would appreciate any advice

more
    • Worried about travelling

Egypt Jul 6, 2015 at 9:21 AM

Hi, guys, I'm new to this. I'm due to travel to sharm on 25th July this year. I'm staying at Iberotel il Mercarto. Obviously I'm very concerned about travelling due to the terrorist action. Can anyone give me some reassurance or advice please.
      Thank you in advance

more
    • Solo female traveller

Hurghada 21 hours ago

I am travelling to Hurghada alone in 6 weeks time. I guess it was a sort of spur of the moment booking, but now I cant wait! I have been to egypt 5 times already, butthis is my first time travelling abroad alone, and I really want to experience more of the real egypt. . I've done nightlife, sitting by the pool in a resort, swimming with dolphins, go karting, watersports, I've even had a tattoo done across there. But I want to see the stars in the middle of the desert at night, I want to see dolphins in the sea where they belong.... Basically, i'm only staying a week this time round, I'm not on a huge budget so any trips involving flying are out the window this time around.This is more of a test the waters trip to see how i go travelling alone, but i'd like to squeeze in some adventures, just wondering if it's safe to do it alone as a 28 year old scottish female. I plan to only book through tour guides going in groups, I wont be out wandering anywhere alone, I'm quite a sociable person I dont intend to spend a week in silence hiding away.There are so many scaremongers out there, and I've already been told a million times how "dangerous" egypt is, but from past experience there, its nowhere near as bad as people think as long as you are sensible and careful. Anyway, If any of you lovely people can suggest some fun, must do/ must see/reasonably priced adventures I can squeeze into my trip, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

more
    • spending money

Hurghada Jul 30, 2015 at 4:59 PM

hello I am travelling to Hurghada soon, will be staying for 2 weeks with wife and son.
      could anyone give me a rough idea of spending money needed?
      we are staying all inclusive but will not remain in the hotel for the full 2 weeks.
      Also I understand that we can only take £5000 LE each in to the country so guessing the country is relatively cheap.

thanks for your time.

more
    • October weather

Sharm El Sheikh Jul 5, 2015 at 4:43 AM

Hi me and my girlfriend are in Sharm for the first time in mid October. Not going to ask the usual clichéd questions about the safety as we have already read plenty on this. Would like to know what to expect weather wise? I don't like to trust Internet averages or travel agent statistics would rather find out direct from people who experience it regularly. What can we expect temperature wise and sun strength? I love the sun but my partner has to be a lot more cautious due to her skin type. Any info would be great.

more
    • Avoiding hassle.

Sharm El Sheikh Jul 29, 2015 at 10:55 AM

Hi, I came to Sharm for the first time a year and a half ago. Myself and my family went for a walk in the evening we were constantly hassled then my daughter fell a man from a perfume shop offered to help us. To cut a long story short he locked the door and was pointing to my husband's wallet for money and trying to sell us different products. In the end I had to get quite angry with him and demanded he let us out I gave hime $2 for his help for my daughter if he opened the door. Last visit at Easter my children didn't want to leave the hotel because of this. I'm coming in September with my husband for our second honeymoon we would like to explore a little we are in the Hadaba area. Any advice how not feel harassed all the time?

more
    • massage with my wife

Alexandria Jul 25, 2015 at 11:17 AM

hi i would like to know if there is a hotel or place make massage for me & my wife at the same time in Alexandria Egypt. ill be there on the 16th oh Aug.
      Thanks

more
    • Do I need a visa

Egypt Jul 3, 2015 at 9:43 AM

I am going to sham for 7 days would I need to get a visa at the airport?? I have been reading you don't need a visa if going for less then 14 days is that true?

more
    • hurghada is it safe

Egypt Jul 3, 2015 at 4:17 AM

me and my friends are flying on Monday and they are worried as they have people telling them to go somewhere else due to everything that's gone on. I have told them it will be fine as we are miles away from the recent attacks. to give them piece of mind is it safe

more
    • Travel concerns

Egypt Jul 12, 2015 at 12:56 PM

Has anyone recently returned from Egypt ? Do people feel safe ? Due to go at end of July with husband and 3 children aged 8 and under. Not feeling like I will be relaxing on the beach! How are people feeling there. Am I over reacting. Yes I know we have no control over these things but booked in jan and too close to change. Regardless of how the holiday goes I won't be booking holidays in that region of the world again unless there is a sudden change which I can not foresee.

more
    • Has anyone returned from Sharm in the last week, is it safe?

Sharm El Sheikh Jul 5, 2015 at 3:11 AM

Due to go to Sharm in 2 weeks am I wrong to be concerned in the light of recent events? Any advice welcomed

more
    • marsa alam to aswan

by ash03biker Online Now Apr 2, 2006 at 12:21 PM

Could someone please advice where to catch the morning Upper Egypt Bus to Aswan from Marsa Alam? Also, is it safe for tourists to travel in such a bus?
      I would be most greatful if someone could also advice me on booking sleeper train to Cairo from Aswan and on booking return flight of Misr Petrolium Company to Marsa Alam from Cairo.