Reading

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• recommended duration in Philadelphia

Philadelphia Jan 24, 2015 at 1:59 AM

Hi, All. My boyfriend and I are taking a trip to Northeastern USA in the beginning of April 2015. We will be flying into PHL, then NYC, then BOS. The entirety of the trip will be 10 days.

I've been looking at previous forum questions and looked on www.visitphilly.com (very useful website!), and wanted to know how many days VTers would recommend spending in Philly. We are trying to figure out how many days to allot to each city (with as many days as we can in NYC). I know it's a tough question to answer, as it's all dependent on individual tastes, but what are your recommendations to hit the typical "top sites" of the "City of Brotherly Love".

We are in our 30's, love culture and food, and seeing the beautiful sites and landmarks of a city. We will definitely hit the historic area, South Philly, and the multitude of museums available.

Thanks in advance!

more
    • GROUND TRANSPORTATION

by MRMARRERO Online Now Feb 15, 2011 at 2:47 PM

I WILL LIKE TO KNOW IF IS A GROUND TRANSPORTATION BETWEEN PHILADELPHIA AIRPORT TO READING PA IF IS SO HOW MUCH WILL BE THERE TRIP AND HOW I GET IN TOUCH TO MAKE RESERVETIONS

1 Answer Feb 15, 2011 at 4:21 PM
    • need help

by gypsyprincess3 Online Now Jun 3, 2010 at 11:24 AM

I,would like to use this service and need help, were i want to go. sovereign center 700 penn street,reading,pa. 19144

3 Answers Jun 3, 2010 at 11:04 PM
    • Reading Pennsylvania

by Princess_peaches Online Now Feb 4, 2010 at 10:24 AM

I need to get to reading Pennsylvania from Pottstown. I need to know if there is a bus that goes from one place to another and the times and the location that it would be dropping me off at??!!??I have family up there and I don't drive and I need to get in touch with them again??!!?? Thanks peaches

1 Answer Feb 4, 2010 at 3:27 PM
    • I want Chinese.

by gaybo93 Online Now Feb 19, 2007 at 11:54 AM

Where can I find the name of a Chinese all-you-can-eat buffet in Exeter Township, Pennsylvania, United States of America? I want Chinese now. So help me, bitte. >(

1 Answer Feb 19, 2007 at 1:38 PM
    • How to go from Reading, PA to NYC cruise docks?

by writerpaul Online Now Nov 11, 2006 at 7:23 AM

We're going on a cruise from New York City. How do I get there easily from Reading, PA? I know I can drive up there and park at the docks for180.00 for the time of our cruise. My wife cannot handle her own baggage, so whatever way we go has to be easy for her (and me). Is there another way of getting there that would be easy and/or more economical?