change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• fishing trips in cheboksary

Cheboksary Jul 18, 2014 at 11:00 AM

Hi
      are there guided fishing trips offered in Cheboksary?
      I am staying there several weeks and the river wolga seems to be a perfect place for fishing.
      Thanks for any hint.

more
    • about shopping in vladivostok

Vladivostok Jul 12, 2014 at 7:07 AM

where to get reasonable and good quality of following products: knitted wear, furry coats,handmade jewellery, porcelain beads, handcraft items, Vladivostok's souvenirs?

more
    • getting into Mongolia at Tashanta gate post

Biysk Jun 23, 2014 at 10:08 PM

are there any transport getting into Mongolia from Biysk at the Tashanta gate post

more
    • if it is possible?

Petrozavodsk Jul 4, 2014 at 1:08 AM

there is bus from petrozavodsk to st.peterpurge and the adress and the time and if possible number ?

more
    • Boat or hydrofoil between Kostroma and Yaroslav

Kostroma Jul 3, 2014 at 12:32 PM

Is still working the boat service between Kostroma and Yaroslav? If it is the case, do you know the timetable in summer time? Thanks.

more
    • airporttaxi

Nizhniy Novgorod Jul 19, 2014 at 11:08 PM

hi i am on a holiday to nizhney novogorod with my family.
      i wish to take a taxi from airport to azimuth hotel in the city.do i get English speaking driver?what is the approximate cost?
      i am first time to nizhney
      regards
      kumar

more
    • Train from St.Petersburg to Pskov

Pskov Jun 25, 2014 at 5:12 AM

Are there Trainconnections from St. Petersburg to Pskov during the day as well?
      Not only a night train.

more
    • Where can i top up my mobile phone account in Russia?

Moscow 17 hours ago

Where can i top up my mobile phone account in Russia?

Advise plz

more
    • Skillsbus's Profile Photo

Travel to Staraya Ladoga

Saint Petersburg Jul 4, 2014 at 2:29 AM

I will be in Stp in September. Is it possible to travel by bus to Staraya Ladoga and if so where does it depart from and its route number. Alternatively are there good train links ?

more
    • travel from kHARKİV TO bELGOROD

Belgorod Jul 15, 2014 at 8:32 PM

CAN ANY BODY ADVİSE ME HOW İS THE BEST WAY TO TO TRAVEL FROM AİRPORT TO BELGOROD .I AM TRAVELİNG ON AUGUST 9TH ANY REASONABLE PRİCEDHOTEL İN BELGOROD
      THANK YOU
      SANCA

more
    • Metro to Finland Station early in the morning

Saint Petersburg Jul 6, 2014 at 7:43 AM

I have a question about St Petersburg public tranportation.
      I'll stay in St Petersburg and then I'll head to Helsinki by train. A good option for me is catch the train at 6.40 a.m at Finland Station. I'll be hosted near from Admiralteyskaya metro station.
      Is the metro working at this time? Is it safe? Will I be able to arrive on time to Finland Station?
      What's the options?
      Thank you!

more
    • Pushka cafe

Moscow Yesterday

How can I pre book for dinner at Pushka cafe ?

more
    • Tours to Join

Saint Petersburg Jun 27, 2014 at 8:21 PM

Hello. I am planning to travel to Saint Petersburg for the first time this September. I am traveling by myself and am looking for guided tours to join that go to different sights in the city as well as tours that take day trips to Peterhof or Pushkin. I want to find tours that are already scheduled that I can join. All that I have found so far are tours with companies that would charge a lot just for me with no one else on the tour.

Thanks for any suggestions.

more
    • Cristian_Uluru's Profile Photo

Catherine Palace

Saint Petersburg Jun 25, 2014 at 2:49 PM

Hi, I'm planning to visit Saint Petersbug on August. Catherine Palace is on my to do list. Which is the easiest way to reach it from Saint Petersburg downtown (my hotel is very close to Hermitage Museum)? Do you suggest to visit also Alexander Palace? Which are the park pavilions I can't miss?

Many thanks for your suggestions.

more
    • Tour Buses from Airport

Moscow Jul 10, 2014 at 1:49 PM

I have a 6 hour layover in the Moscow airpot (SVO) and was wondering if there is a city tour or soemthing I could do for 4 hours or so. I am female and traveling alone so I need something that is safe. Thank you!

more
    • AbhisekD's Profile Photo

is racism there against indians in st.petersburg

Saint Petersburg Jul 5, 2014 at 8:26 AM

i am an indian and i am joining St. Petersburg State Medical Academy so i would be very grateful if someone would tell me about the attitude and feelings of the locals towards us as i have read some unpleasant experiences from the internet about people with coloured skins

more

Near Razvaliny Vagina