Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bangkok MRT and Skytrain

Bangkok 5 hours ago

We will be changing at Si Lom MRT to Si Lom Skytrain. Can anyone tell me if there is a walkway between the two or does one have to cross a busy road. Many thanks

• transport advice

Bangkok Sep 9, 2015 at 12:04 PM

I look for a transport with driver (car or bus) to go from Bangkok Airport to Kanchanaburi.

• What are the must dos in Pattaya?

Pattaya Sep 11, 2015 at 12:01 PM

I will be teaching in Trat for 12 weeks at the beginning of next year. I have Fri-Sun each weekend to travel and explore. Pattaya is definitely on my list of places I need to visit while in Thailand. Can anyone offer me some advice on what I should do or see while I am in Pattaya?

• Naaas's Profile Photo

Travel fro Rayong to Koh samui

by Naaas Online Now Jun 25, 2015 at 12:17 AM

can some one help me with an answer , i want to travel by boat from Rayong to Koh Samui ,
      what is the nearest port name, and how much it cost ?
      and how many hour the trip takes ?

1 Answer Jun 25, 2015 at 12:39 AM
    • BobbyM18's Profile Photo

Rayong Sea Beaches

by BobbyM18 Online Now Nov 6, 2013 at 7:57 AM

Hi would like to know how are the sea beaches at Rayong. Are they clean and filled with activities?

1 Answer Nov 7, 2013 at 8:43 AM
    • rayong life

by abate_rosalia Online Now May 26, 2010 at 2:00 PM

I am planning to go to Rayong and stay there almost 2 years for work. I would like to know how is the style life in Rayong, wich are the habitudes of persons, the food, the weather, hospitals etc. I am from Europe and is the first time that i travel in Asia.
      Any advice is welcome.
      Thnnk' s in advance to all!

12 Answers Jun 1, 2010 at 7:51 AM
    • Sunshine_1's Profile Photo

The best hotel on May & How about weather ?

by Sunshine_1 Online Now Apr 22, 2008 at 11:24 PM

I plan to visit at Rayong, can anyone recommend the best hotel and the weather on May?

Thank you in advance.

5 Answers Feb 11, 2009 at 1:15 AM
    • Hallows's Profile Photo

What's up in Rayong?

by Hallows Online Now Nov 21, 2003 at 1:36 AM

Me and my boyfriend are travelling to Rayong i January, We're planning to go to Ko Samet, but we'll also stay on the mainland/ town Rayong. However, I can barely find any info about this area. I would like to now basic stuff like what the town is like, prices, good accomodation and eating and if there is any shopping worth the name?! Thanx!

9 Answers Feb 10, 2011 at 4:00 AM