Raynham

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Marriott Burlington cab rates or public transportation

Boston Aug 11, 2015 at 7:56 PM

Anyone know what the rate is to take a cab into the city? Or is there public transportation? Coming in on a weekend and don't want to drive into the city. Any advice would b great

more
    • Nantucket or Marthas Vineyard

Hyannis Aug 4, 2015 at 12:31 PM

What would be a better day trip while in Hyannis... Nantucket or Marthas Vineyard, What would be the cheapest travel option to either?

more
    • Freedom rally/Hempfest ...worth trying to avoid our first time in Boston coinciding with this?

Boston Aug 7, 2015 at 4:54 PM

We are going to New England in September and are still trying to put an itinerary together but had planned to be in Boston on days which I have discovered are the same days that thousands gather for this rally. Not sure how the rally would affect logistics/exploring.
      We could possibly change plans if it would be significantly better to see Boston for the first time when the rally isn't going on....I need to look into the details of transport etc but if we did avoid the rally by going nearer the beginning of the month it would have a bonus that the Red Sox are at home.
      If anyone has any advice or knows about the rally, would be great to get your opinion.

Ps. newbie to virtual tourist so hello! Looking forward to exploring the site.

more
    • avs189's Profile Photo

Best placed to sleep for 6-7 hrs

Boston Aug 18, 2015 at 9:35 AM

I would be flying from ATLANTA reaching BOSTON around midnight 12:30 AM on October 9, Friday.

Coming for the Columbus Day weekend to visit Acadia National Park and Foliage .

Wanted to know what are the best possible options for me to stay overnight so the next day morning i could travel to Acadia National Park . (say arnd 8 am in the morning)

Downtown hotels are pretty expensive . Also are the transport lines (train or bus) are in service after midnight?

more