Rawalpindi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 4 days in Lahore

Lahore Dec 3, 2014 at 5:16 AM

We will be visiting Lahore 15-19th of December. Do you think that 4 full days in Lahore are too much?

If yes, can you kindly suggest any place nearby which is worth visiting. Thanks in advance

more
    • FouzulA's Profile Photo

need invitation letter.

Lahore Nov 25, 2014 at 2:51 PM

I am a srilankan. My name is ameen. Currently living in saudi Arabia as work. In my vacation I want to visit lahore. I went to pakistan embassy but they asking invitation letter from lahore people. So I tired to get letter. Csn you help me for invitation letter?

more
    • ColinHeaton's Profile Photo

Car Hire

by ColinHeaton Online Now May 20, 2007 at 2:52 AM

Will be spending a couple of weeks in Pindi and am looking for good local car hire (self-drive). Be grateful if anyone could recommend a reputable and not too expensive firm.

3 Answers Jun 20, 2007 at 3:27 PM
    • wheres the best places to be??

by Nusaybah Online Now Jan 13, 2005 at 4:00 AM

Salaamz.. :D im kumin down rawalpindi this year, cant wait!!! last time i came i came i totally luvd the place but didnt do much sightseeing.. :( last time we went places like, murree, faisal mosque, shakkar pari and there was a z zoo..but most of the time we shopped..We live in westridge! This year we plannin make the most of it.. Wen we kum this year we want to be able to do family days out.. What i wud like to know is where are the best places for family days out.. Sumwer wer we can all chill out?? mum,dad,uncles,aunts, kids,teenagers n babies.. would luv to hear from ur replies... nusaybah

4 Answers Sep 15, 2007 at 3:42 PM
    • Live Sims for mobile phone

by ZedX78 Online Now Jun 10, 2003 at 4:33 PM

Salaam I'm wanting sum1 to point me in the right direction to get an O2 Live sim for my mobile phone which i will be using during my vacation to Pakistan. I will be visiting Rawalpindi at the end of August 03. If you could give me the names of any mobile phone shops close to Gujarkhan will be much appreciated!!!! This is an urgent request as me dad can't find a sim for his phone as yet, he is visiting family in Pakistan at the moment!! Wasalaam

4 Answers Jun 16, 2003 at 4:27 PM