Rawai

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 2 days help

Phuket Apr 19, 2015 at 1:58 AM

I'm reaching with my family (2 Adults and 2 Kids) to Phuket and we had booked a hotel near Patong Beach.We'll reach Hotel at midnight therefore I consider our tour to start from next day around 11 am. On the third day we have to catch our flight from Krabi in morning. So, we have just 2 days here. Please suggest how to enjoy it with fullest in this time keeping in mind that next day night we have to stay in Krabi so to reach airport on time. The must do things include Phi-Phi island and Baan Telanka.
      Thanks

more
    • centre factory

Phuket Apr 23, 2015 at 7:23 AM

can you give me address for centre garment factory kathu district on highway 1029 so if i give to taxi driver he will know where i am asking him to go

more
    • Visit with baby

Phuket Apr 25, 2015 at 4:57 AM

I will go to Phuket 1st week in November with my 3 yrs child. Is it safe to go Phi Phi Island and Phang Nga Bay with speed boat and sea canoeing and how much cost will be ? Please suggest any cheap hotel.

more
    • annalecce's Profile Photo

daytrip in Rawai

by annalecce Online Now Nov 13, 2014 at 2:44 AM

Can anyone suggest us which are the best spots in Rawai and where to address to have a good daytrip without finding us in a too big and noisy boat, with too many people?

1 Answer Feb 3, 2015 at 6:44 AM