Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Narakas's Profile Photo

Name of the restaurant

Bremen 1 hours ago

Hi all,
      this retaurant is of Botterschtrasse, an old house in the backyard of the hotel.
      Inside long wooden tables, fireplace, serving german/austrian food.
      No toilet inside, so you have to go the hotels toilet.
      What is the name of the place?
      Thanks

more
    • jehoen's Profile Photo

Which techno clubs and restaurants (German food)

Hamburg Dec 15, 2014 at 9:52 AM

Hello,

I am going to Hamburg at the 27th of December. I was wondering at which club i have to go to (techno). I don't want to go to the Reeperbahn of other touristic places, but to a club where the Hamburg people are going to. And maybe you know some nice places to go with new years eve?

At last... does anybody knows a good restaurant with German food?
      Thank you,

Jeroen

more
    • Black forest by public transit

Black Forest 20 hours ago

Hi! I'm visiting the Black Forest/ Baden Baden the second week of March. I plan to stay 2 to 1/2 days. I definitely want to soak in some streams and see some picturesque towns/places, cuckoo clocks and such. I don't plan on doing much hiking because of the time of year and because I'm nursing a small injury, but I'm open to the possibility if it's worth it. I will be traveling using public transit. Any suggested itineraries would be extremely helpful. Thank you!

more
    • NadineK5's Profile Photo

Duration of tour Schloss Nymphenburg

Munich Dec 15, 2014 at 4:50 AM

We will be in Munich in May 2015 and would like to visit Schloss Nymphenburg. How long does a non-guided tour take of all the buildings and gardens? I'm planning on going early morning.

more
    • Eating alone and staying at Steigenberger

Leipzig Dec 1, 2014 at 8:17 AM

Good evening - I am dining alone this evening and was wondering if there is any place I should make a point of eating/enjoying a good German beer at other than my hotel restaurant options. I would like to keep it nearby as I'm not familiar with the area and on the cheap as I am in Germany for a week. Any help is much appreciated.

Best,
      Jessica

more
    • Bernauer Straße

Berlin Dec 4, 2014 at 3:30 AM

Last year i was in Bernauer Straße, next to the subway station, while a guy came and showed us his phone: with an application, when he pointed his phone at the big white wall with the picture of the soldier jumping over the wall, this picture started moving on his screen.. Does anybody know the name of the app ? I couldn't find anything similar to that, and i'm leaving tomorrow to visit again that wonderful city :
      Thank you in andvance !

more
    • hotel near Schonefeld SXF airport

Berlin Dec 13, 2014 at 1:57 PM

Hello,

I will need a cheap hotel near Schonefeld SXF airport (or B&B/Guesthouse), I prefer a hotel easy accessable with buss/shuttle/train fromt eh airport to the hotel.
      Thank you
      N

more
    • Dining alone in Alexanderplatz - any suggestions?

Berlin Dec 3, 2014 at 5:39 AM

Hi all - I am dining alone and would like to take in some authentic German cuisine/ beers. Any suggestions for lunch and/ or dinner within walking distance of the Holiday Inn in Alexanderplatz? I am not looking for anything fancy or pricey - just someplace with a good atmosphere and won't make me feel awkward for eating by myself.

more
    • Shopping on New Year's in Germany

Germany Dec 22, 2014 at 3:55 AM

Hi,
      I would appreciate info. regarding shops general opening hours around New Year's, meaning Dec.30-31, and Jan.1-2. Plan to stay around Frankfurt.
      Thanks!
      Anat.

more
    • sunday day out

Dresden Dec 20, 2014 at 1:35 AM

hi is sunday a good choice for a day trip from prague,
      at what time I will leave prague by bus 6:30 or 8:30

thank s

more
    • Need help - trains

Cologne Dec 13, 2014 at 2:15 PM

Hey guys
      What platform/train to I get to go to hotel Six, Markt 6
      Brühl, 50321, germany.

I have no clue of what stop I need to get off at or the cost for two people. Any help is much appreciated

Niall

more
    • New Year Eve

Berlin Dec 8, 2014 at 6:53 AM

Hi all

I am arriving late (9.30pm) on the 31st in Berlin and looking for a not to busy place to stay (and maybe watch a firework). staying in the area of the zoo. Maybe anyone a suggestion of a good restaurant (vegan, and no thats not a hipster thing but due to medical issues :D) in the area too?
      Thank you in advance and best!

more
    • Public Laundry in Mainz?

Mainz Dec 15, 2014 at 2:31 PM

I am hoping to pack rather light for our 10 day trip since there won't be great variations in temperature, and hope there might be a public laundry facility in Mainz for a mid-week refresher of some clothing?

more
    • Airport to Potsdamer Platz

Berlin Dec 11, 2014 at 3:36 PM

Hello:First time traveling to Berlin,I'd like to know how to get to Ibis Hotel Berlin Potsdamer Platz from the airport
      Schoenefeld and if you have any opinion about this Hotel I'll appreciate it very much.Thanks in advance.

more
    • Business and bar signs

Germany Dec 11, 2014 at 5:47 PM

Does anyone know where we can buy those hanging outside signs that are all over Germany? They usually have brass frames and a figure of some sort. We love the German lion. I've looked all over the Internet with no help. Any ideas would be most appreciated.

more
    • NadineK5's Profile Photo

Duration non-guided tour Wurzburg Residenze

Würzburg Dec 6, 2014 at 11:03 PM

What is a rough time estimate of a non-guided tour of Wurzburg Residenze? We'll be visiting early May next year.

more
    • TooTallFinn24's Profile Photo

Cheapest Train Fare From Frankfurt to Salzburg

Frankfurt am Main Dec 10, 2014 at 8:33 PM

Planning on a trip from Frankfurt to Salzburg in mid April. Is three months in advance the soonest you can purchase tickets on Bahn? I thought I saw some 29 euro fares the other day but now appears 49 is the cheapest. What can i expect to pay for this 6.5 hour plus trip that transfers in Munich? Any advice or tips? Thanks!!

more
    • SIM card in Germany?

Germany Dec 8, 2014 at 5:50 AM

I have a simple, pay-as-you-go phone from AT&T. Obviously, the # is for the area where I live in the USA. If I travel to Germany, does anyone know if I can simply get a German SIM card to put in the phone so it can be used in Germany?

more
    • European Trains

Mainz Dec 6, 2014 at 7:38 AM

If I buy a Eurail pass, does it include the trains that would run from Frankfurt airport to Mainz or are those not included in the system? I am trying to compare a price for the pass to the prices for individual train rides that we know we'll be taking and having a hard time finding pricing for the individual train rides.

more