Ravadinovo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• price of drinks

Sunny Beach Jun 29, 2014 at 12:16 PM

hi I travel to sunny beach with my girlfriend in august and was wondering if any of you have been recently and could tell me how much an average drink costs (alcohol) also we are staying in the glarus hotel, has anyone stayed there before? if so how was your stay? many thanks

more
    • payments in Sozopol

Sozopol Jun 26, 2014 at 8:51 AM

Is it comfortable, I mean they are widely accessible, to use credit or debit cards (Visa) in Sozopol or it is better to have cash on hands? thanks

more
    • Footwear in Sunny Beach

Sunny Beach Jun 24, 2014 at 1:20 AM

Sunny Beach-are trainers ok in all bars/clubs?

more
    • Weather in sunny beach.

Sunny Beach Jul 2, 2014 at 10:34 PM

When is the best time to travel to sunny beach for the better sunny weather? Thanks

more
    • Burgas Bulgaria

Burgas Jun 22, 2014 at 9:25 AM

We will be on a cruise that stops in Burgas Bulgaria. How safe is it there?

more
    • Safety, Things To Look Out For & General Info

Sunny Beach Jun 14, 2014 at 3:48 PM

Hey there,

My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Sunny Beach this July as we've seen some good deals online. I've done some research and am now wondering whether Sunny Beach is as great as it seems or would we be better booking somewhere like Crete or something.

The thing is that we are both 22, we'll be traveling alone with no group of friends or anything. I've read online that tourists unfortunately sometimes encounter pickpockets, people trying to rip you off and the such but aside from issues like such, exactly how safe is bulgaria for a young Irish couple? Are there any areas we should completely avoid? Also, is it safe to go for walks on the beach in late evening/night?

We were planning on staying in Hotel Glarus (haven't booked yet). Any information or tips from people who have been there or at that hotel would be greatly appriciated. I'm kind of afraid of us being taken advantage of because we'r so young and its our first time visiting. Thanks a mill :)

PS. Also have a choice of booking with either Thomson or Holiday Hypermarket (both are same price) so if anyone had some info on who is better and more reliable that would be great!!

more