change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• amiya's Profile Photo

Personal Assistant

Bangkok Nov 17, 2015 at 5:10 AM

Hi, I am going to Bangkok for research. Does anybody know how I can get a research assistant to accompany me meet people and translate work.
      The only way I can think of is contacting a private tour guide, but I dont know if they can offer such service.

• mlbk888's Profile Photo

Erawan Museum Free Shuttle Service

Bangkok 13 hours ago

We are an independent group from Singapore visiting Bangkok over the New Year holidays and plan to visit the Erawan Museum. We will be staying in Sukhumvit area near to Thonglor. A friend has advised that we can take the BTS from Thonglor all the way to Bearing and from there hop on the free shutter service to the museum.

What I need is the schedule for this free shuttle service and where is the alighting point. Can someone please help me with these information?

Thank you and we look forward to visiting the Erawan Museum.

• best tour operator

Bangkok 22 hours ago

trying to find best and reliable tour operator where i can book direktly fot bangkok and sourroundings tours

• Drayman151's Profile Photo

Tara Palace Hotel

Bangkok Nov 22, 2015 at 10:14 AM

Hi Folks . i am travelling here for the first time to Bangkok to the hotel listed below i was hoping for some advice on this please is this a centrally located hotel also is it a good place to be located and being the first time is it safe ? i welcome your advice please and if anyone can offer advice on accommodation its most gratefully received thank you
      Tara Palace Hotel
      113, 117 Samsen Rd., Phranakorn
      10200 Bangkok

• Auction in front of Pantip Plaza?

Bangkok Nov 3, 2015 at 10:07 AM

Hello all,
      Last time I was in Bangkok (beginning of June 2013), I witnessed a toy auction in front of Pantip Plaza. At least I think that is what it was. Sellers would present new toys (dolls, cars, remote controlled helicopters...) and people (mostly Thais) would say how much they are willing to pay. Top bidders would get the toys and the auction would start again with another toy.
      I'm going to Bangkok again soon and would like to know if this auction is a regular occurrence? How often is it held? Do they always sell toys or do they sell some other merchandise too?
      Thank you for your time!

• Drayman151's Profile Photo

internal Flights from BKK to Hanoi

Bangkok Nov 22, 2015 at 10:21 AM

We are travelling from BKK airport to a few internal flights does anyone know the amount of luggage we can take please we are allowed 30kgs on Emirates from the uk and it would be good to know if there is a limit thanks were going to Hanoi and possibly koh samui

• pattaya beach to tiger zoo

Pattaya Nov 3, 2015 at 10:00 AM

Could you plz tell me the best way to go sri racha tiger zoo,nong nooch garden, minisiam,floating mrket from pattaya beach(north) and price ?

• Most strategic district to stay at Bangkok

Bangkok Nov 22, 2015 at 1:50 AM

Hi! I am looking for a general location, like a district, where the hotels are the cheapest and yet very accessible to both bus and train. I have read about Khaosan although I am not sure if it is located strategically? I plan on going to 4 countries in 1 trip so I have to save money as much as I can. 

Much like KL Sentral in Kuala Lumpur? Near almost everything (mall, all trains, bus stations, restaurants and yet hotels there are still quite cheap).

• BMT Bus No 3 at night

Bangkok Nov 5, 2015 at 7:22 PM

Hi, Can anyone confirm whether BMT bus No 3 runs all night to Morchit 2? And how often are they supposed to run? I need to be at Morchit by about 6am, starting from Thanon Phra Sumen, and want to be sure if I wait for a bus at around 5am that I'll get there in time.

• zaher.f's Profile Photo

bangkok trip ...

Bangkok Oct 28, 2015 at 7:09 AM

hello VTs ..
      i am planning to visit thailand for some weeks i will go BKK and chiang mai and then pattaya ...
      i am looking for an affordable place to stay not more 15 to 20 $ max ...
      or any one has any other ideas for a better way to stay ??maybe sharing rooms or renting or maybe paying for staying in bangkok ...
      and how may days do u suggest for bangkok ??
      is the xtreme activities to do over there ?
      do you suggest celebrating new year in BKK or in another place ???

• visa requirments for uk passport holder?

Bangkok Nov 9, 2015 at 5:35 AM

I will be staying in Thailand for up to a month, before I travel to other countries, will I need proof of onward travel for my visa in Thailand

• Utapao Airport

Pattaya Nov 7, 2015 at 1:15 AM

Would like to know about the facilities of this airport (new to me) such as free wifi, arrival and departure hall and exchange money booth.
      Thanks in advance

• Solo traveler - accomodation

Bangkok Nov 5, 2015 at 7:34 AM

Hello all, I am going to visit Bangkok in december for a week. Currently looking for cheap accomodations. Recently came across this site where I see hotel rooms at reasonable price. Is someone booked there?