Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Naaas's Profile Photo

Travel fro Rayong to Koh samui

Rayong Jun 25, 2015 at 12:17 AM

hi,
      can some one help me with an answer , i want to travel by boat from Rayong to Koh Samui ,
      what is the nearest port name, and how much it cost ?
      and how many hour the trip takes ?

thanks

more
    • FOOD places

Pattaya Jun 9, 2015 at 2:35 AM

hi ,
      can you help me out with vegitarian restraunts near walking street Pattaya ?.

more
    • mickey.p's Profile Photo

Airport Hotel?

Bangkok Jun 29, 2015 at 1:31 AM

Hi, we land in BKK airport at 00.55 and our connecting domestic flight isn't until 09.20, so we have 8+ hours to kill after a flight from Dubai. I assume it'll be an hour collecting our bags and then we need 2 hours for check in for the next flight. Can anyone suggest an airport hotel that is close, reasonable and has rooms for 4?

We are travelling with 2 teens that are mostly considered adults, I normally don't mind paying for this but for just 5 hours - it seems silly to book 2 rooms.

I'm a travel agent and we get agents rates at the Novotel Airport Hotel, however even with discount it is £100.00 and only has 3 beds, "children" must use existing bedding - they are 5' 10" and 6' 3" and combined around 400lb so bed sharing isn't really an option!

So just need a suggestion for a close hotel as it's not worth travelling for the time we are there!

more
    • City Bus Frequency

Bangkok Yesterday

What is the frequency of city bus 59? I will be travelling from Don Muaeng Airport to Khao San Road.

more
    • All day driver

Bangkok Jul 4, 2015 at 10:39 AM

Can anybody recommend a driver for Bangkok. I am looking for driver to pick me up from my
      hotel in bangkok at 10am on August 7, drive me to jesada technik
      museum, then to the HTMS Maeklong at Chulachomklao Fort and then to
      the airport to arrive at around 5pm. Can you also suggest how much this should cost?

Thanks
      Bevan

more
    • Don Mueng to Suvarnabhumi airport

Bangkok Jun 24, 2015 at 5:38 AM

Will there be any public transport (bus, to be exat!) around 3 - 4 am between the airports? How much is the taxi ride?

more
    • Points of interest

Bangkok Jul 1, 2015 at 10:30 AM

I'm going to be in Bangkok for 1 evening and leave the following day at 8pm what are some points of interest?

more
    • Travelling to Bangkok

Bangkok Jun 20, 2015 at 8:26 AM

With the first outbreak of MERS in Bangkok, will it be safe to travel to Bangkok in September?

more