Ratchaburi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Is chatuchak market open everyday ?

Bangkok 10 hours ago

I wanted to know if chatuchak is open all the days (Mon-Sun) . As I'm reaching Bangkok on this Monday and I don't wanna miss that market . Thanks

more
    • taxi fare to go swiss sheep farm+santorini park + plearn wan from hua hin

Hua Hin 18 hours ago

hi would like to know how much taxi fare to go swiss sheep farm+santorini park + plearn wan from hua hin.

more
    • pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo

Second hand record stores in Bangkok

Bangkok 4 hours ago

Can anybody confirm there still are second hand record stores in operation at Charoen Krung Soi 9 and Soi 11
      (for what I see these are smaller shopping streets perpendicular to the Charoen Krung Road).

Thanks in advance,

PJ

more
    • Smaney5's Profile Photo

Thai travel vaccination clinic recommendation?

Bangkok Apr 26, 2015 at 10:38 AM

Has anyone been to the Thai travel clinic to get shots? I'm looking to get my typhoid shot, and this seems like the cheapest yet most reliable place to get it. If you haven't been there, have you been somewhere else that you could recommend ? Tia

more
    • Gulliver's Tavern: A new pub on Sukhumvit

Bangkok Apr 15, 2015 at 7:29 AM

I m going to bangkok for the 1st time as a solo traveler. Can I go to Gulliver's tavern ? Will I be welcomed there as an Indian?

more
    • sunbed prices

Hua Hin May 3, 2015 at 6:14 AM

What are average sunbed prices on the Hua Hin beach during high season (december)? I don't like to pay 2 or 3 times more than usual (I had bad experience in Vietnam). Thank you for your advice!

more
    • sjumani's Profile Photo

Bus from Suvarnabhumi to Khaosan at night

Bangkok Apr 6, 2015 at 6:21 PM

I'll arrive at 12:30 am. Is it possible to take the bus to somewhere close to Khaosan road at this late hours? I'm guessing taxi would be too expensive from the airport at night

more
    • oxta's Profile Photo

Best Transport from Don Mueang - Chatuchak Market-Khaosan road

Bangkok May 3, 2015 at 9:19 AM

Hi, everyone. I will arrive at Don Mueang on Tues about 11.00 am Bangkok time.
      After that I want to go to Chatuchak Weekend Market.
      What's the best transport (the most efficient for time and price) to go there?
      Also, after that I will go to Khaosan Road, a place where I'll stay.
      Please advise me transportation for Don Mueang-Chatuchak-Khaosan.
      Many thanks!

more
    • Sai Yok Yai Falls

Kanchanaburi Apr 14, 2015 at 9:38 AM

I'm planning to go to Kanchanaburi and I would like to do the Death Railway + Golden Buddha - Krasae Cave + Sai Yok Nai falls + Sai Yok Yai Falls (stay one night at raft house + bamboo rafting) without a tour!

Does anyone know what would be the best route to take?
      - arriving Kanchanaburi, next day do the death railway + Golden Buddha - Krasae Cave + Sai Yok Nai falls + return for 1 more night in Kanchanaburi and next day go to Sai Yok Yai Falls (stay one night at raft house + bamboo rafting)
      OR
      - one night in Kanchanaburi next day death railway + Golden Buddha - Krasae Cave + Sai Yok Nai falls and continue to Sai Yok Yai Falls (stay one night at raft house + bamboo rafting)

Also: is there conections between the two falls? and anyone know how long does it take from Sai Yok Yai to Bangkok?

Thanks!!

more
    • booking hotels now or waiting until in Thailand?

Bangkok Apr 26, 2015 at 1:22 PM

My husband and I will be arriving and leaving from Bangkok (12/20/15-1/2/16). We would like to also visit Angkor Wat and Ko Samui. We are on a budget. My husband is comfortable booking a couple of nights in Bangkok and then just playing it by ear. My concern is that we are traveling during the busy season and that we will have difficulty finding decent (and cost friendly) places to stay unless we book in advance. What do you recommend?

more
    • windDirection's Profile Photo

Itinerary for Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam from Bangkok

Bangkok Apr 27, 2015 at 12:53 PM

travelling to Bangkok Mid of June, I don't know where to start but I would like to go to Cambodia (Phnom Phen) from Bangkok, then to Laos (not sure where to in Laos yet) and from Laos  to Hanoi Vietnam I'd like to spend 4 days each and back to Bangkok. Highly appreciate itinerary and transportation recommendations about 10 -15 days travel. Thanks

more

Cheap reliable websites to purchase bus/train/flights

Bangkok Apr 23, 2015 at 10:13 AM

What are some good reputable websites to purchase bus tickets, train rides, and airline tickets? Tia

more
    • oxta's Profile Photo

Tour to Angkor Wat from Bangkok

Bangkok Apr 16, 2015 at 3:19 AM

Hi, I am from Indonesia. This is my first trip to Bangkok.
      I want to arrange trip to Angkor Wat on May 6th with my friend. So, it's only both of us.
      Since I can't speak Thai, I feel worry If I am not accompanied by tour guide.
      Could anyone please advise me if there are any tour to angkor wat (from bangkok) i can join with?
      I was look on http://www.thailandtourscenter.com/ but I think the price is too much.....
      Otherwise, if I can't join any tour perhaps anyone could advise me where I can find a tour guide from Bangkok (English/Bahasa Indonesia speaking)

more

Cheapest food options

Bangkok Apr 6, 2015 at 10:20 AM

What would be the cheapest way to eat while in Bangkok? I'm looking for things that are less than 30 baht per meal. Would it be better to shop at markets and buying bulkier foods(fruits,veggies,& meats)? Or purchase smaller meals from street vendors? I need the absolute cheapest options. If you list some of the cheapest food and the prices I would appreciate it, I'm not a picky eater at all. Thanks in advance.

more