Ras Tanura

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• RT accomodation

by zain79lhe Online Now Sep 3, 2013 at 5:01 AM

I need some price guidance on private accomodation available in Ras Tanura other than ARAMCO compound, can any please help on it?

• Hotels in Ras Tanura?

by solomondemeke Online Now May 20, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Are there any hotels in Ras Tanura? If so what are their names? and what is the price range?

1 Answer May 21, 2013 at 4:27 AM
    • Rent on RT Compound

by solomondemeke Online Now May 20, 2013 at 2:11 PM

Does anyone have information on the cost of renting a single accomodation on The Ras Tanura Compound. How much is it per month

• cmsalisbury's Profile Photo

Cost of living

by cmsalisbury Online Now Apr 10, 2013 at 8:45 PM

I will be moving to RT soon and am trying to get some answers as to cost of living in RT.

What is there to rent? Is it just single family homes or are there apartments as well? What are rents like?

What about utilities?

What about living off of RT? Where is the closest place to rent? What are rents like there?

I thought that I read somewhere that in RT the first few months are covered?

2 Answers Apr 23, 2013 at 9:52 PM
    • Aramco compuond - the life

by bino_chem Online Now Sep 20, 2006 at 10:53 AM

Recently I have been offered a job in the RT refinery. How would be the life of an Asian family in the Aramco community

2 Answers Oct 17, 2007 at 4:25 AM
    • anselmim's Profile Photo

Living in Ras Tanura

by anselmim Online Now Sep 29, 2005 at 7:15 PM

I have been offered a job in Saudi Arabia as an Engineering Manager. I would like to get information on the living conditions in Ras Tanura. People live there or in Dharan? What is the cost of living. The position includes a living place and transportation.
      What is the salary for an engineering manager working for a Construction Company. I will be working on an Aramco Gas Plant.

8 Answers Mar 2, 2013 at 1:19 PM