Ras Al Khaimah

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• worst time to burj khalifa ?

Dubai 5 hours ago

what would be the worst time to go up the Tower Khalifa ? I can´t make it for sunset so during the day is my only choice... but when ?
      1000 Thanks !

more
    • DUBAI DISCRIMINATING RESTRICTION

Dubai Feb 20, 2015 at 5:14 AM

I am a 25 year old lady from Nigeria who is into buying and selling of wears and i want to travel to Dubai by march, 2015 on a business trip to buy things. I am a first time traveler to Dubai but I've been told lately that restriction has been placed on some category of people of which a single lady that is below 40 years of age is included. Is this restriction for real? Please I need an answer urgently before I proceed with my plans.

more
    • Astoria Hotel

Dubai Feb 19, 2015 at 8:57 AM

how is astoria hotel

more
    • In Dubai, looking for someone to help or join with me

Dubai Feb 9, 2015 at 9:51 AM

I am in Dubai for business travel for 3 more days, looking for a nice night club, any suggestions? Any one is in Dubai?

more
    • worst time to burj khalifa ?

Dubai 4 hours ago

what would be the worst time to go up the Tower Khalifa ? I can´t make it for sunset so during the day is my only choice... but when ?
      1000 Thanks !

more
    • best budget hotel

Dubai Feb 10, 2015 at 5:02 AM

Hi, I am a solo female traveler intending to visit Dubai in March. Pls which hotel is best in Deira. Am on a budget

more
    • rentedcow's Profile Photo

Rental car from Abu Dhabi to Al Ain to Dubai

United Arab Emirates Feb 7, 2015 at 5:13 PM

Hello U.A.E. forum, I was thinking about renting a car on a Friday in Abu Dhabi drive to Al Ain for the weekend, then to Dubai on Monday. Does that sound feasible?

more
    • globalSista's Profile Photo

How far is old Dubai

Dubai 16 hours ago

How far is Old Dubai city from the New Dubai? can I take a cab there?

GlobalSista

more
    • would 3500 AED monthly be enough to live in Dubia

United Arab Emirates Feb 22, 2015 at 11:55 AM

hi...... i am a Canadian citizen,i recently graduated from USA with an Interior Design major and minor in Architecture. i just got an internship offer in Dubai for 3500 AED per month ( not including housing, transportation and the flight ticket to Dubai).
      should these be covered by the company? (at least the ticket to Dubai)

more
    • Rent a car?

Dubai Feb 13, 2015 at 12:39 AM

Is it wise to rent a car in Dubai for longer period? like monthly basis?

more
    • mickey.p's Profile Photo

Where To Stay?

Dubai Feb 28, 2015 at 3:47 PM

I am looking to book a multi centre holiday to include a stop in Dubai for 3-4 nights.

I am trying to keep costs down and not overly interested in staying on the beach (unless it's a steal!) although a city hotel with a sister hotel at the beach would be an advantage!

We travel quite a lot and I am actually a travel agent but I don't stay in the same kind of hotels that I normally book my customers, I'm a luxury agent and can list off all the high end hotels!

In New York for example we don't ever stay in Manhattan, we stayed in Prospect Park last time in a Best Western that had a subway outside, local shops and eateries all round.

So I like a good 3*-4* hotel in an OK location with transport links very close. We will be there in July and i don't fancy having to walk long distances in the intense heat to get to transport links etc.

Can anyone suggest any hotels suitable for 2 adults and 1 teen?

more

Near Ras Al Khaimah

• pierre1974dale's Profile Photo

Travelling in Feb 15

by pierre1974dale Online Now Dec 27, 2014 at 11:29 PM

Travelling there as a couple we are after some info regarding trips and any must do's we will be there for 6 days. We have been looking at a Dhow trip from Mousadam and also a trip around the Hatta mountains any advice & tips??

2 Answers Jan 8, 2015 at 1:12 AM
    • RAK - Abu Dhabi

by tourist1111 Online Now Aug 2, 2013 at 12:58 PM

Whats the best way to get from Ras Al Khaimah to Abu Dhabi?

• safety

by SheilaN8 Online Now Apr 8, 2013 at 3:16 PM

is RAK safe for girl?
      I'll may live there alone and wondering about the safety. Thanks

4 Answers Apr 10, 2013 at 1:38 AM
    • LizzieSouthWales's Profile Photo

Need some advice before going to RAK

by LizzieSouthWales Online Now Aug 4, 2008 at 2:07 AM

Hi, I have booked to go to RAK on 8th Sept till 16th Sept which I am awae of now is Ramadam (was not told by travel agent). This is not a big problem for me as I dont drink and wanted a quiet relaxing holiday anyway.

A few things I wanted to query were dress code both for me and my partner in shopping areas, on excursions, around hotel and dining areas and beach.
      Also tipping, is this expected or not approved of.
      We dont wish to offend people and from another forum I dont get any clear answers

13 Answers Aug 8, 2008 at 3:07 AM
    • whats it like?

by donnahol Online Now Nov 24, 2006 at 8:19 AM

I have been to Dubai and loved it, we want to try a different part next time Ras Al Khaimah looks nice and quiet, so can anyone answer my questions? Is the beach as nice as the beach at Jumeirah Dubai? What are the resturants like? Is there less traffic? Is there shopping malls? Is it as safe? please help

3 Answers Nov 30, 2006 at 1:12 PM