Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Dubai Yesterday

• ardelean's Profile Photo

Transfer in Dubai

Dubai Nov 18, 2015 at 8:01 AM

How do I get from the airport to the Majestic hotel? Are taxis available or is there a bus?

• On December

Dubai Nov 5, 2015 at 5:24 AM

What about dubai on December specially for water activities as aqua park

• 16 hour layover with a nine year old

Abu Dhabi Nov 2, 2015 at 12:55 AM

Hi I'll be arriving in Abu Ahabi from Rome at and leaving for Brisbane 10. pm for another overnight flight with my nine year old.We're looking for a place to shower and take a nap but close enough to visit the city's major sites.The airport hotel is closed due to renovation and we can't sleep in the lounge. Any suggestions on any hotel near by?

• Travelling to dubai and visa

Dubai Nov 12, 2015 at 5:28 AM

Hi, im a filipino and im planning to travel on 20th of january to dubai for 10 days. Any tips for my travel and where can i process my tourist visa? I booked my airlines at cebupacific and my accom at airbnb. Thank you.

• Transportation in Dubai

Dubai Nov 1, 2015 at 6:15 PM

We will be visiting Dubai for only 5 days and wish to cover a lot of ground but do not wish to do it via public bus transportation. Any private cars for hire with local driver?

• jen1906's Profile Photo

Accomodation and must sees in Dubai

Dubai Nov 6, 2015 at 11:15 PM

I have received some wonderful tips from other members for our upcoming trip to Singapore and Europe, so now would like some advice on Dubai. We are 2 couples in our 60's, stopping over for 3 nights in Dubai at the end of our 7 week holiday. Would like a nice relaxing end to our travels. Any nice hotels (reasonably priced - mid range?) recommended. Which area is best to stay in regards to being fairly central? Is there a hop on hop off bus available? Is other public transport easy to use. Are taxis very expensive? Any advice regarding restaurants, places to visit, hotels etc would be greatly appreciated. Our travel agent suggested Moevenpick Apartments The SquareDubai @ $393 per room for 3 nights. Has anyone stayed here? Thanks everyone. Jen

• Dubai bound in 3 minus.....

Dubai Nov 18, 2015 at 3:00 PM

I will be in Dubai for 4 days. I want to take some nice photography pictures and buy the cheesy keychains, shot glasses, magnets for my mates and family. I also need about 50 post cards. I leave Saturday. Yes this was a last minute impromptu trip because my husband just woke up bored one day lol. Thanks for any and all suggestions. What is the day by day shop i keep hearing about.

Near Ras Al Khaimah

• pierre1974dale's Profile Photo

Travelling in Feb 15

by pierre1974dale Online Now Dec 27, 2014 at 11:29 PM

Travelling there as a couple we are after some info regarding trips and any must do's we will be there for 6 days. We have been looking at a Dhow trip from Mousadam and also a trip around the Hatta mountains any advice & tips??

2 Answers Jan 8, 2015 at 1:12 AM
    • RAK - Abu Dhabi

by tourist1111 Online Now Aug 2, 2013 at 12:58 PM

Whats the best way to get from Ras Al Khaimah to Abu Dhabi?

• safety

by SheilaN8 Online Now Apr 8, 2013 at 3:16 PM

is RAK safe for girl?
      I'll may live there alone and wondering about the safety. Thanks

4 Answers Apr 10, 2013 at 1:38 AM
    • LizzieSouthWales's Profile Photo

Need some advice before going to RAK

by LizzieSouthWales Online Now Aug 4, 2008 at 2:07 AM

Hi, I have booked to go to RAK on 8th Sept till 16th Sept which I am awae of now is Ramadam (was not told by travel agent). This is not a big problem for me as I dont drink and wanted a quiet relaxing holiday anyway.

A few things I wanted to query were dress code both for me and my partner in shopping areas, on excursions, around hotel and dining areas and beach.
      Also tipping, is this expected or not approved of.
      We dont wish to offend people and from another forum I dont get any clear answers

13 Answers Aug 8, 2008 at 3:07 AM
    • whats it like?

by donnahol Online Now Nov 24, 2006 at 8:19 AM

I have been to Dubai and loved it, we want to try a different part next time Ras Al Khaimah looks nice and quiet, so can anyone answer my questions? Is the beach as nice as the beach at Jumeirah Dubai? What are the resturants like? Is there less traffic? Is there shopping malls? Is it as safe? please help

3 Answers Nov 30, 2006 at 1:12 PM