Rarotonga Travel Answers

change location
tupperwarechick's Profile Photo

Rarotonga Wedding

by tupperwarechick Online Now Sep 4, 2008 at 9:25 PM

Hi everyone,

I am looking for information about getting married in Rarotonga. Did you get a package deal? Where would you recommend?? Where would you NOT recommend! Just looking for ideas thanks. :) Any price range is fine. Please also let me know what currency you are quoting in. Cheers!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: Rarotonga Wedding

by momacc Online Now Dec 13, 2008 at 7:14 PM

I got married at the Edgewater Resort. You have to be a patient when dealing with email questions and things as it took a couple of weeks for then to reply to emails BUT they know what they are doing and as long as you are not a control freak this service should suit you fine. I had the Tipani package which cost899 I paid extra for photos - which were incredible and for a beauty package, hair and makeup, which was well worth every cent. The day was incredible, more that we could ever imagine. If you like I can email you the information that they sent me regarding their services, it includes all information that you need.
    Cheers
    momacc

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Rarotonga Wedding

by caseythompson Online Now Jan 7, 2010 at 12:22 AM

Years ago we saw a wedding next to our bungalow (Ati's beach bungalows) A minister was arranged, photographer (album delivered soon after) traditional Cook Island dress and head dresses, an archway of tropical flowers, wedding feast. All came to under NZDD$2000 (this was about 5 years ago, so you would have to take inflation into account. Airfares were exluded. The couple were Swedish and so happy with everything.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Rarotonga