change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Charming Restaurant for Dinner

San Remo Aug 11, 2014 at 12:08 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm planning on visiting San Remo tomorrow after a day at the beach and would like to have dinner there. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a nice fish restaurant there. Preferably something not too touristic and not overpriced.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

TravellingCA

more
    • EamonnK's Profile Photo

Diano Marino Beach

Diano Marina Jul 21, 2014 at 2:35 PM

Hi
      I am travelling to D M and want to know if the beaches are all pay-as-you go ?

more
    • A Restaurant

Vernazza Aug 15, 2014 at 4:39 PM

A few years ago we hiked the upper trail and when we came to end of the trail overlooking Vernazza, there was a restaurant perched right there with an incredible view and good food! Just wondered if it is still there and what the name of the restaurant is? Grazie! You can email me at lindabellisario@windermere.com . Linda

more
    • Manarola to Nice

Manarola Jul 30, 2014 at 4:25 AM

what is the best way (fastest / cheapest) to get from manarola to nice

more
    • Self service Laundramat

Santa Margherita Ligure Aug 11, 2014 at 5:20 PM

We will be staying at the Hotel Continental and was wondering if there is someplace nearby I can do laundry or have laundry done?

more
    • Villa Durazzo Pallavicini

Genoa Jul 22, 2014 at 4:36 AM

What is the address for this attraction please?

more
    • Moving to San Remo

San Remo Aug 11, 2014 at 12:19 AM

Hello my husband and I of English/French nationality are looking to move to San Remo in the next few months. We are looking for work, for myself as Hotel Receptionist or Sales Assistant and my husband is a qualified Baker/Patissier. I speak fluent French and Italian and my husband speaks English but in time he will pick up the Italian language. We are looking for any expats living around this area who have businesses and maybe able to help us. Please leave me a message if you can help.

more
    • Exploring the Ligurian coast...

Recco Aug 8, 2014 at 8:58 AM

We are staying 9 days in Recco and would like to explore the coast. Is this easy to do by using boats and trains? Are there any local ferry services from Recco or would we need to get a local train to a nearby town?

more
    • Train to La Spezia

Riomaggiore Aug 16, 2014 at 7:49 AM

We are taking the train from Firenza to La Spezia on Oct.3 How far ahead can we purchase tickets for 2nd class trip? Also is it confusing to change trains en route? I see that most of them stop at Pisa.
      We will be leaving Corniglia on Oct.5 for Rome. As this is a Sun., will this present a problem with trains from Corniglia to La Spezia?

more
    • Which is better for a 5 night stay

Camogli Aug 17, 2014 at 12:07 PM

hello! We are planning our first trip to the Ligurian coast. We will have a car and will be traveling through Luca and Pisa and then to the coast. We want an apartment with a terrace and sea view to "head quarter" where we can then easily travel to the CT towns, Portofino, Santa Margherita, etc. We want a quiet location where we can get groceries, have coffee and wine on the terrace, etc. I am wondering if Camogli or Portovenere is better for what we are looking for.. and do we really need a car, or is train/ferry a option for everything? Thank you! ps. we are going in Sept 2014

more
    • Boat trip from La Spezia

La Spezia Aug 14, 2014 at 9:18 AM

We plan to be in La Spezia, Italy on October 10th, 2014. Does anyone know if there will be a boat excursion to Cinque Terre still running? Also, Is there anywhere to store large luggage?

more
    • best meeting place

Riomaggiore Aug 7, 2014 at 9:02 AM

My husband and I are meeting friends in Cinque Terre for the day in mid October to do some hiking. They are staying in Portofino , we are staying in Montacatini. I was thinking we would drive and park in La Spezia and take a train from there. Where would be a good place for us to meet? Should they drive or take a ferry or train from Portofino. Also we are thinking about getting a room for the night maybe Vernazza rooms? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

more
    • Jepstein517's Profile Photo

Best beach

by Jepstein517 Online Now Jul 11, 2014 at 2:58 AM

What would you say is the nicest beach in Rapallo? There is a small beach next to us at the old Castello, very small.
      Thanks...

• buitensorg's Profile Photo

where to stay

by buitensorg Online Now May 28, 2014 at 1:53 AM

Looking for a reasonable option for 2 rooms for one night in Rapallo in early October, close to the station please. Can be self catering/hotel/apartment/B & B...whichever is the most reasonable or recommended, thanks!

1 Answer May 28, 2014 at 7:52 AM
    • Restaurants and cafes

by deshie Online Now Feb 27, 2014 at 10:31 AM

Hoping someone can recommend an authentic Italian restaurant that is reasonably priced---are there any good cafes,or ones to avoid, on the promenade.
      Thanks

5 Answers Feb 28, 2014 at 2:02 PM
    • orchid1949's Profile Photo

From Nice to Rapallo

by orchid1949 Online Now Aug 31, 2009 at 8:11 AM

Need an advice how to arrive in Rapallo. First, I look at Raileurope, but do not understand as both 1st and 2nd showed NA, which should mean not available for 14Sep.

Any bus from Nice to Genoa, how many a day ? From Genoa, I may take another bus to Rapallo or by train.

3 Answers Sep 1, 2009 at 1:43 AM
    • transport

by elgnarc Online Now Apr 5, 2007 at 5:17 AM

how do I get from pisa airport to rapallo? i'll be travelling in june.

1 Answer Apr 6, 2007 at 12:36 AM
    • Ferry to Portofino

by Narellek Online Now Feb 8, 2007 at 6:48 PM

I have been trying to find a website for the timetable of ferries. do they run regularly and do i need to make a reservation or can i turn up on the day and buy tickets is it possible to hop on and off the ferry and see all the towns? What is your advise on the must see

4 Answers May 31, 2008 at 2:37 PM
    • Cheap accommodation in Rapallo

by la_guiri Online Now Jan 4, 2005 at 7:54 AM

Hi, I'm looking for a cheap but clean place to stay in Rapallo for a week in July. Can anybody recommend somewhere?? Thanks!

2 Answers May 1, 2007 at 1:46 PM