Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bus to BKK from ranong

by Chfriedmann Online Now Jan 8, 2014 at 12:37 AM

How Long will it Take and what would be the price

5 Answers Jan 9, 2014 at 3:42 PM
    • book a speedboat for koh phayam

by roger1212 Online Now Nov 27, 2013 at 6:07 PM

hello, I arrive at 3 PM at Ranong airport. shall i book a seat at a speedboat to go to Koh Phayam at 4:30, or just buy it at the pear? thanks, roger

6 Answers Nov 27, 2013 at 7:32 PM
    • Roadtrip BKK to Ranong

by akerlund1973 Online Now Dec 4, 2012 at 9:34 AM

Does anyone know a good place to stay for one night someplace halfway (easy to find from highway) for one night. We are traveling by own car from BKK to Ranong and want a good suggestion for a overstay somewere. We are traveling with 3 kids so we do need it to be a place where kids are welcome. Otherwise we only need clean an own restaurant. Any suggestions???

2 Answers Dec 10, 2012 at 5:15 PM
    • Travel by rental car from Surat Thani airport to Ranong?

by akerlund1973 Online Now Sep 19, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is possible to do this?

I've been searching for a rental company that allow pick up in Surat Thani and drop of in the city of Ranong, but I can't find one. I've been in contact with several that say that they do not allow drop of in Ranong. We are flying in from BKK on the 11th of Dec this year and since we have 3 kids the bus does not feel like an option. We need to be in time for the last ferry or speadboat to Koh Pahyam. Any ideas?

4 Answers Sep 22, 2012 at 9:33 PM
    • how to get to ranong

by greorge11 Online Now Nov 11, 2006 at 10:32 PM

how do you get to ranong from bangkok/ or phuket? i've read that the only airline (phuket air) servicing this place doesn't fly anymore. If anyone has been here, can you please give me the full details on where to go (bus terminal, travel time, or airport terminal) thank you very much!

3 Answers Feb 10, 2009 at 12:32 AM