change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Public transportation.

Filzmoos Jul 20, 2015 at 5:17 AM

Is there a good bus system between Filzmoos and Salzburg?

more
    • manuna's Profile Photo

Public transport for children under 16

Vienna Jul 21, 2015 at 11:46 PM

As far as I remember it used to be free for schoolchildren during their holidays, and August was holiday time. Now I read through http://www.wienerlinien.at/ But the only mentioning I found, that if I purcase Easy City Pass I can be accompanied by a child under 16 free.
      I'm planning to buy 24-hour ticket. Can my child under 16 go free?

more
    • Vienna to Salzburg with Westbahn

Vienna Jul 16, 2015 at 10:52 PM

The prices with Westbahn are fixed and do not depend on how far in advance one books them.
      Is this correct ??
      thanks
      Dewi

more
    • Railjet 2nd class cars from Vienna

Vienna Jul 3, 2015 at 11:24 AM

We will be taking a Railjet train from Vienna to Prague. I have the tickets but no seats reserved. Are the trains clearly marked 2nd class? Also our train leaves at 11:07 am. How early should we be at the station and how early normally would boarding begin?
      Thanks

more
    • 3 days in salzburg

Austria Jul 22, 2015 at 4:35 AM

hey! I've read About Hallstatt and it looks very beautiful. Could you tell me how do I use public transport to get to Hallstatt from Salzburg?

I dont wanna miss glossglocknerstrasse. How do I get there from Salzburg? Or do I need to go to Innsbruck first? Please tell me the route I should follow to cover these places or am I being too ambitious?

more
    • What is "best" way to get from Bad Ischl to Prague?

Bad Ischl Jul 7, 2015 at 11:37 AM

We will be renting a car in Vienna and spend 4 days day hiking in the Bad Ischl area. Our next destination will be Prague. We have a few questions about how best to proceed...
      1) We would prefer driving, but we have heard that the drop off fee to go from Vienna to Prague is very expensive. Are there any car rental companies who don't charge for this?
      2) Another alternative would be to drive to last train stop within Austria on the train line to Prague. I was looking at train schedules and I can't see another stop before leaving Austria - am I missing something?
      3) Or is just more cost effective and efficient to drive back to Vienna and take the train from there?

more
    • kin79's Profile Photo

Group of 12 visiting Salzburg

Salzburg Jul 6, 2015 at 7:46 AM

Hi All,

We are a group of 12 traveling to Salzburg in mid September. We have only 3 days in Salzburg. We plan to spend the 1st day exploring Salzburg. Day 2 :we plan to do the ice caves and the Hitlers nest. I wanted to know if there are any good tours which could combine both or any tour company that can customise a tour for us. Also wanted to know if we could just take cars and drive up and do both. Day 3 we plan to do the sound of music tour.

Any suggestions how to go about this or any more ideas are welcome.

Till Then

Happy Travelling

Regards
      Neha

more
    • Any public transport within the region?

Hallstatt Jul 17, 2015 at 11:57 PM

As I won't have a car, I wonder how I could get from one village to the other. e.g. from Hallstatt to Lake Gosau where the walk around the lake is said to be lovely.

more
    • Bayern Ticket

Salzburg Jul 16, 2015 at 10:53 PM

Is it correct that the Bayern ticket is valid for travel to Salzburg ??
      Can it be bought in Salzburg ??
      thanks
      Dewi

more
    • Vienna Golden Seal Concert

Vienna Jul 25, 2015 at 12:17 AM

Will I be allowed in with my camera as I will have it with me during the day?

more
    • Name of convent near villach austria

Villach Jul 19, 2015 at 10:20 AM

I was on a tour of Austria this June and we visited a convent in Villach but I can not remember the name of the convent. Can you help me with the name?

more
    • 8-10 days in austria

Austria Jul 19, 2015 at 10:55 AM

Hey! I am gonna be in Austria for 8-10 days. Please tell me which cities are must to visit and approximately how much should I expect to spend for a budget travel?
      How good and affordable is the public transportation?

Thanks already!

more