Rameswaram

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How to Contact

Chennai (Madras) Aug 24, 2015 at 4:46 AM

Hi , I am in urgent need to contact any of the photographers who operate on Marina Beach or any such tourist spot in Chennai and offer Instant prints of the photos. Its regarding a project and he will be handsomely paid for it. I need precisely them only who operate at tourist spots. Can someone help me in contacting them? My number is +91 80970 26946, Vikas

more
    • Visiting Coonoor for a holiday.

State of Tamil Nadu Aug 14, 2015 at 7:50 AM

We are travelling to coonoor for about a 15 days holiday beginning mid November.
      What is the best place to stay which would be central to coonoor and kotagiri.Is it worthwhile staying some days in Coonoor and a few days in Kotagiri.Which is more picturesque or they both.From there we plan to stay in Ooty for another few days.Can you suggest some good place to stay in both Coonoor and Kotagiri.WE have no idea of the region as we have never gone to the South of India.
      Please do let me know everything worth knowing about the region.
      Also suggest some places to stay in Ooty.Mid range would be fine.
      I look forward to your valuable suggestions.
      Jayarep.

more
    • Taxi fare to Kodi

Kodaikanal Aug 9, 2015 at 12:33 AM

We, a couple, are planning to visit Kadaikanal next month. Could anyone give an idea of taxi fare to Kodi from 1) Kodaikanal Road, 2) Madurai, 3) Palani? A contact number would be of great help.

more
    • Stay during transit

Chennai (Madras) Aug 6, 2015 at 4:16 AM

My train will reach chennai central railway station around 4am and next train will leave at 10pm. Where to stay the period?

more
    • how to plan visit

by nayan1458 Online Now Oct 29, 2014 at 8:40 PM

i m reaching rameswaram railway station on 30th oct at 1200 hrs and going back on 31 st oct at 1700 hrs. how can i plan my visit in this durATION and visit all the temples and vising places, where can i stay at normal budget. plz guide me accordingly.

2 Answers Oct 30, 2014 at 4:36 AM
    • Enquiry about temple rituals

by Nandakumar4 Online Now Nov 16, 2013 at 2:10 AM

Respected friends,
      What is the most important thing(offering) to perform at Rameswaram temple?
      Nandakumar

3 Answers Nov 20, 2013 at 10:16 PM
    • traveling to rameshwaram for the first time, greatful for any information about.

by chudik Online Now Feb 12, 2010 at 5:09 AM

First, if there are any nice simple hotels near a beach, that is not too crowded and clean. Then, what are the "must see"? Nice places for vegetarian food would be nice. Any special festivals from 14 to 30 march?

I have not been traveling much around India, but from all that i saw, most beautiful i found the beaches near Gokarna, Karnataka. Now, would like to see other places, but searching for a similar atmosphere.

Thank you for any kind of information about Rameshwaram...

1 Answer Feb 20, 2010 at 7:50 AM
    • Family accomdation

by gireland Online Now Oct 27, 2009 at 12:24 AM

Hi friends

we are family of 3 with kid planning to visit Rameswaram. we would like to find decent hotel accomdation for family friendly. I would also like suggestion about nice place to eat especially nice south indian food near temple. and places to see suggestion would be great help for us.

• Jetfool's Profile Photo

Decent Hotel in Rameswaram?

by Jetfool Online Now Sep 7, 2009 at 3:28 PM

I will be in Rameswaram for about three days in January for an eclipse on the 15th (my burfday!). I am having trouble making a hotel rez from the USA. Any advice? Main gateway is Chennai, and I will be India Railing it around Tamil Nadu and Kerala the remainder of the time.

2 Answers Sep 11, 2009 at 5:31 AM
    • HOW TO REACH RAMESWARAM

by chalkem Online Now Apr 28, 2008 at 1:32 AM

What is the shortest rout to reach Rameswaram by air ? Chennai or Coimbatore.

From Rameswaram I want to go to Madurai. I have already booked Air tickets from Mumai to Chennai. Please guide me so that I can change my plan or tickets accordingly.

thnx

regards

Mahendra

5 Answers May 2, 2008 at 11:56 AM
    • is thir any flights to rameswaram

by bezawada Online Now Sep 4, 2007 at 1:16 AM

Now i am in pune, i want the connecting flights from pune to rameswaram.
      can u please send me details.....
      Kiran

1 Answer Sep 6, 2007 at 3:36 AM
    • Hotels in Rameswaram

by sudha.anan Online Now Dec 1, 2006 at 8:04 PM

Can anyone suggest a good budget hotel (Rs 500/- per day)to stay
      around Christmas vacation time in Rameswaram. It should be clean
      and should have clean beds and clean toilet/bath room for a
      senior citizen couple.