Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Restaurants for New Year's Eve in PARIS?

Paris 4 hours ago

Hello! Me and my husband will be traveling to Paris for the New Year's. I've read a lot of reviews, advice and articles about choosing the right restaurant for the New Year's Eve — and I'm a little afraid to rely on some paid commercial articles offering Top-10 restaurants... The thing is that we do not want an overpriced, super-famous, crowded place. We don't even want any show, no Moulin Rouge or other type of cabaret. We'd love spending this evening in a very cosy, traditional French restaurant. Candles, small, good food, good wine, may be jazz/live music but not like a concert. Budget is around 80 EUR per person. Might be slightly more. I'd very much appreciate your advice.

• ImThere2013's Profile Photo

Paris Nov 12, 2015 at 11:59 AM

Has anyone toured the recently open exposition "LE ROI EST MORT/THE KING IS DEAD?" Would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks!

• The Taxi Service in Paris - Guides to book one.

Paris Nov 20, 2015 at 10:56 PM

Hello all,

I am planning to have a trip to Paris within a few days. But as I am new to Paris, I don't have any idea about how to get a taxi service. I have read some blogs in internet about taxi in Paris. But I need clear guideline from the experienced ones regarding the cost, booking systems, where to book and how they all about.

Thanks in advance,

With best regards :)

• KaterinaJordan's Profile Photo

Navigo--- Urgent

Paris Nov 16, 2015 at 4:09 AM

Hi all,
      Does anybody know whether we may buy on line the Navigo (for tourists/one week period) and collect it from Charles De Gaulle airport, RER ticket office?

• Transfer from Paris CDG Terminal 2E to 2D with Check-in Luggage.

Paris Oct 31, 2015 at 8:23 PM

Greetings guys.
      My family and I will be arriving from Kuala Lumpur by Vietnam Airlines at Terminal 2E and have to check-in at Terminal 2D to London by Easyjet the same day on 6th Nov 2015. After collecting the luggage from 2E, how do I proceed to check-in my luggage to 2D? Where do I need to endorse my passport?

Your help is much appreciated. Thank you.

Wanzul WD.

• what do you propose?

Paris Nov 18, 2015 at 6:40 AM

should we travel to paris in the next 15 days?

• is it safe

Paris Nov 15, 2015 at 8:21 PM

hey my son is going to paris in 2 weeks is it safe he is leaving from london by train

• Train Station -- can't get through gates

by PennyWise51 Online Now Jun 16, 2013 at 10:45 AM

We went to Rambouillet on a Sunday. On the return trip, we could not get past the gates between the front door and the platforms. The sign said "access to trains," but it was nothing but barriers. The gates seemed to be activated by small, subway-style tickets, but we had a full size train ticket purchased at our station of origin. There was no one attending the station. We jumped over turnstiles, squoze through gates, crossed tracks, and climbed over a fence before finding a staircase that led to the right track. We could see a staircase after we broke through the gates, but it was fenced off. I can't find a layout of the station or any explanation anywhere else on the internet. Any one know what we did wrong (or what's wrong with the train station)?

3 Answers Jun 17, 2013 at 11:54 AM
    • SakanaD's Profile Photo

Paris to Rambouillet

by SakanaD Online Now Nov 17, 2012 at 11:03 AM

What is the easiest way to get to Rambouillet from Paris? are there any buses or trains that go to the city? and how much might it cost to get there and back to Paris?

4 Answers Nov 17, 2012 at 12:07 PM
    • SandiM's Profile Photo

Buses to Chateau Rambouillet

by SandiM Online Now Mar 26, 2011 at 7:46 PM

On our way back to Paris from Chartres, it seemed a shame not to stop in a town along the way and we chose Rambouillet for the lovely Chateau near the station for a 2-3hr break. Am I correct that there are buses to (and from) the Chateau often enough on a Saturday? I checked a couple websites and my French ce n'est pas tres bon so can somebody confirm bus schedules for us? This is the website:
      S'il vous plait et Merci!

2 Answers Mar 27, 2011 at 7:31 AM