change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• gilabrand's Profile Photo

Passover seder in Jerusalem

Jerusalem Mar 23, 2015 at 1:01 AM

As I do every year, I am inviting any VTers who are so inclined to participate in our traditional Passover seder in Jerusalem on April 3, Friday night. If you are interested, please let me know as soon as possible!

more
    • msocolin's Profile Photo

Best area to stay

Jerusalem Mar 7, 2015 at 7:18 PM

Hi! I'm going to Jerusalem with my wife and 2yr old son at the end of April. I've never been there so I'm a bit lost regarding location.

What is a good area to stay at? What is the "difference" between the West and East Jerusalem? Would you stay in/near the old city?

Thanks for the help!
      Matías

more
    • schmechi's Profile Photo

Going to Massada with an Israeli rented car?

Jerusalem Mar 12, 2015 at 6:43 AM

As far as I found out, the best way to go to Massada national park from Jerusalem will lead through Westbank by taking route nr. 1 to the dead sea and follow its bank via route nr. 90 to Massada....

Is it allowed to go this route with a car rented from an Israeli company? When I get it right, I will not leave Israeli controlled area (Zone C), so the car should be still insured?

Will I have to pass check-points/border stations on this route? Or are they only between the zones A and B and Isreali controlled areas?

more
    • schmechi's Profile Photo

Annoyances and limitations due to Shavuot?

Jerusalem Mar 4, 2015 at 11:25 AM

I'm thinking about a journey to Israel at Pentecost. Will there be annoyances and limitations due to Shavuot? Are there any sights, which should be avoided due to this feast?

more