change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• HinnaC's Profile Photo

Birzeit University Summer Camp 2014

by HinnaC Online Now Jan 27, 2014 at 10:26 AM

I'm looking for any others attending this camp travelling from the UK. It would be good to fly out together perhaps.

• Dar Zahran heritage museum?

by nicoroddy Online Now Jan 25, 2014 at 6:17 AM

I'm not seeing Dar Zahran on the Ramallah site. Am I missing something?
      Thanks,
      NR

5 Answers Jan 25, 2014 at 11:42 AM
    • border crossing from Jordan to Ramallah

by Fmseis Online Now Dec 3, 2013 at 3:57 PM

can you tell me if it's best to fly from Amman to Tel Aviv or do the crossing via the King Hussein bridge? my father and I are us Citizens and would like to make this crossing as simple as possible.

4 Answers Dec 3, 2013 at 9:36 PM
    • is travelling from Amman to Ramallah and Betlehem hard for a tunisian passport holder?

by FatmaTounes Online Now Aug 1, 2013 at 1:20 PM

i am a tunisian woman who's thinking about visiting some friends in Amman and i was wishing to take the advantage of the proximity and try to go to the WB and visit Ramallah and Betlehem. do you think it'd be possible? are there any risks? is my passport gonna be stamped by israeli douanes? and what are the best ways to get to Ramallah for me?
      P.S: i travel alone .
      Thank you

1 Answer Aug 2, 2013 at 6:48 AM
    • travelling through allenby to jifna

by jiji77 Online Now May 22, 2013 at 1:27 AM

Hello, I'm a canadian citizen just going to ramallah for vacation for three weeks very soon. We are landing in jordan and taking the Allenby bridge. I was wondering if there is anything specific we need to worry about. We are simply landing in jordan and going straight over the border, and then leaving from jordan at the end of the trip. We are staying in Jifna/Ramallah for most of the trip. Can anyone offer any advice or tips? I have been reading things about needing visas, etc, but I am not sure, considering our canadian citizenship, and brand new passports, that we will encounter any trouble or need more documentation. Also, what is the best and cheapest way after hopefully crossing the border, that we can get to our hotel?

2 Answers May 22, 2013 at 4:08 AM
    • Travel from Amman to Ramallah

by nadineche Online Now Jan 4, 2013 at 8:33 AM

Hello everyone,

I'm planning to go for a 2 or 3-month-internship in Ramallah this summer. I have a french passport and I was born in Lebanon. I guess I would have problems if I go to Ramallah through Tel aviv, so I was thinking about going through Amman. Is their a simple and safe way to go from Amman to Ramallah ? And otherwise, is it possible for me to go through Tel aviv and have a visa in israel, pretending to have a tourist trip ?
      Thank u !

5 Answers Jan 5, 2013 at 4:52 AM
    • From jordan to ramallah

by ayseraltaee Online Now Jun 13, 2011 at 1:30 PM

Hi , I have an Iraqi passport i need help and information about how can i go from amman to ramallah or bait lahem for like a week and will i be able to go back to iraq with same passport ? will have isreal stamp ? will palstinian authority will allows me to entry

thanks

13 Answers Aug 3, 2012 at 9:39 AM
    • travel Amman to Ramallah

by serenity47 Online Now Jan 26, 2011 at 2:09 PM

I am a US citizen arriving to Amman, Jordan and entry into the West Bank via the Allenby Bridge. I plan to stay in Ramallah for three months and would appreciate suggestions about a visa to enter the West Bank as well as traveling in and out of Jordan a few times. My current passport lists four other Arab countries that I visited and I am concerned that this could be a red flag, therefore I may have to apply for a new passport. I welcome your thoughts. Thank you.

5 Answers Jan 29, 2011 at 10:43 PM
    • Rammalah to bethlehem / Jericho / Dead Sea

by tomwerkt Online Now Oct 24, 2010 at 8:51 AM

Anyone knows how to get to those places by regular public transport from the busstation ?

2 Answers Nov 28, 2010 at 11:03 AM
    • Hammam in Ramallah / Sport facilities

by tomwerkt Online Now Oct 24, 2010 at 8:50 AM

Was in Ramallah during the Ramadan and the Hamman did not answer telephone.
      Anyone an idea if it is still possible to go to a Hamman ?
      Are there any sportfacilities ( fitness / swim ) ?
      Thanks

• how to go to ramallah

by andreinisalu Online Now Feb 22, 2009 at 6:50 AM

hi, i wanna go to ramallah. i'm from indonesia. n i don't find any way to get there. plz tell me what'm i suposse to do, what's airlane that i should take, i really need the info. is that true we can go direct there by plane?
      coz i don't like travelling by bus. if any one have some info, plz send to my mail....andreinisalu@yahoo.com

thanx be4

4 Answers Feb 23, 2009 at 9:56 PM
    • If I plan to stay in Ramallah for awhile

by silkysandy Online Now Jul 25, 2007 at 11:43 AM

Hi,
      Im planning a trip to Ramallah,and have plans to reside in a palestinian village.What are the requirements to be able to do so. Also, for how long am I allowed to stay if im only a tourist....Please help, if you are from america, what exactly is requested from Israel to obtain a visa, I am told that a return ticket is not a requirement as it states at the website for state.gov .
      Your input is greatly appreciated...

sandy
      USA

1 Answer Mar 28, 2008 at 3:35 AM
    • From Jordan to Ramallah

by mjl578 Online Now May 17, 2007 at 1:00 PM

My brother and I would like to visit a friend in Ramallah while we're in the Middle East. We will be in Jordan and are planning on crossing at the King Hussein Bridge.
      What is the best (in terms of time and money) way to get to Ramallah?

Thanks!

3 Answers Jun 6, 2007 at 1:11 PM