Radda in Chianti

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• club and bars inquiry

Florence Nov 24, 2014 at 2:54 PM

are there any bars or clubs that play hip hop and r&b or commercial pop if so what are they called?

more
    • annienvb's Profile Photo

Florence hotel

Florence Dec 3, 2014 at 7:29 AM

My husband and I will be in Florence, Italy for three nights, including New Year Eve. What hotel would you recommend where we can walk to most things and enjoy the festivities? Thank you!

more
    • Holiday Apartment

by BGF Online Now Feb 15, 2007 at 9:11 AM

I am looking for a holiday apartment in Radda. We want to be able to walk to cafes & resturants.
      Any suggestions?

2 Answers Feb 21, 2007 at 3:31 AM
    • renting a scooter

by MargTudball Online Now Oct 23, 2006 at 11:21 PM

We are looking to base ourselves in Radda Italy Chianti for a week in 2007. We wish to rent a scooter there for a week to do day trips but I am having great difficulty finding information on local scooter hire.
      Any information would be appreciated.
      Thanks

1 Answer Oct 25, 2006 at 8:35 AM
    • erictilley's Profile Photo

Radda in Chanti, Italy

by erictilley Online Now Jun 29, 2004 at 9:55 PM

Howdy fellow VT'ers! I am on my way to Spoleto but I have a couple of days before I have to be there and instead of staying in Rome, I thought I would try to get to Radda in Chianti to visit the vineyards of my favorite wine, Terrabianca. I've tried the Terrabianca website, but they have not returned my email yet. Besides, I trust you guys more! I have never been to Italy and I posted a question about flight info that y'all were SUPER in answering! I really do not want to rent a car if I can take a train instead. So I would need to know how to get to Radda from Rome, (via Siena?), then from Radda to Spoleto. Hotel info would also be great. Any advice is welcome. Grazi! Ciao!

4 Answers Jun 30, 2004 at 3:00 PM