Rabocheostrovsk

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Local people...

Rostov-na-Donu Jan 15, 2015 at 2:29 PM

How is Rostov-na-Donu' s local people? Friendly? Helpful? etc?

more
    • Active tourist things to do

Saint Petersburg Jan 13, 2015 at 3:53 PM

Hello,

When i visit Russia in februari i wish to drive a snowmobile (not a tour) and go to a shooting range, I would also like to to do some other exciting stuff i have read about but cant find any website/company of.

Anyone have any good website for the more active/adventerous things to do? (yes we will visit all the tourist things like hermitage etc. and have already checked tripadvisor etc)

I will be with a female Russian friend.

Thanks in advance!

more
    • petia_a_z's Profile Photo

Rio Carnaval - buying tickets to the parade!

Russia Jan 4, 2015 at 1:04 AM

Hi, pls recommend me a site for buying tickets to the parade in Río. I am a little bit confused from all these sites and their different prices and a little bit scary from fraud sites.

thanks

more
    • danicam's Profile Photo

Anyone up for meeting at any point on Russian Railway?

Russia Jan 23, 2015 at 6:04 AM

I'm taking the train from Vladivostok to St Petersburg, making stops along the way, of course. I plan to stay in Vladivostok 3-4 days, then train to Khabarovsk, stay 2 days, after along the BAM, Severobaikalsk, stay 3 days, and I'm not sure about the rest of the journey.None of my trip is set. The only thing for sure is that I will be in Vladivostok Feb 5. If anyone wants to join me at any point, be in touch. I am interested in nature, adventure off the beaten path..I want to go ice fishing and exploring.

more
    • philosykos's Profile Photo

Cost of the high speed train St.Petersburg to Moscow..round trip?

Saint Petersburg Jan 2, 2015 at 6:24 PM

What is the cost of a round trip ticket with the new HIGH SPEED train(one that takes 3 1/2 hours?) to Moscow and back?? Economy seating.Many thanks!I ask as I was told the online sites in English..charge more than if you buy at train station in St.Petersburg.Many thxs!

more