change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• AnnieR4's Profile Photo

Coastal sailing

Croatia Dec 10, 2014 at 5:54 AM

I have heard there are some coastal cruises from Split and possibly other ports. Can anyone recommend which ones are good for an older couple? Looking for something safe and reliable, with a reputable company. Would love to hear from anyone who has been on one of these tours. Thanks!

more
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Transportation.

by Maurizioago Online Now Jan 5, 2014 at 2:17 AM

What's the easiest way to go to Rabac from Italy by coach?

3 Answers Jan 25, 2014 at 2:53 PM
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Rabac from Italy.

by Maurizioago Online Now Apr 21, 2009 at 4:06 AM

How can I get to RAbac from Italy by public trasportation? Is it better to go to Opatija first and then take another bus, or what?

6 Answers Apr 22, 2009 at 8:37 AM
    • nitelife

by Beverley.s Online Now Aug 16, 2006 at 5:49 AM

could you please tell me if the marina outdoor nite club is still up and running i just wondered cos i loved that place so much !i used to go everynite to see a group called sweet home this was in the late 90s till the war broke out .

• buses in Rabac

by sian210181 Online Now Jul 31, 2006 at 1:56 AM

Hello,

We are going to Rabac at the end of August and are a bit worried as it seems to be quite a small place from what I have been able to find out on the Internet. We like doing lots of exploring of the area when we travel and were wondering if anyone could tell us please whether there is a good bus / train service linking Rabac with surrounding towns / attractions e.g Pula, Labin etc..
      Also, can anyone who has stayed here recommend any companies for excursions if the public transport is not so good. We would like to see some national parks etc..?

Thanks very much for your help!!

2 Answers Aug 6, 2006 at 7:21 AM