Quimper

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• breton crepes

by shelagh48 Online Now Dec 8, 2013 at 12:27 PM

There is a shop near the Quimper Museum of Faience that sells local produce like biscuits and crepes. Do you know the name?

3 Answers Dec 9, 2013 at 7:24 AM
    • staying in quimper 4 nites

by unauna Online Now Sep 5, 2013 at 1:13 PM

i am aware of the monoliths in Carnac, but what would be the best places to see in September along the coast of Quimper to the east and South west? will have a car. physically, up for anything
      tx or merci!.

8 Answers Sep 6, 2013 at 10:51 AM
    • Pawtuxet's Profile Photo

A few clarifications would be helpful

by Pawtuxet Online Now Jan 15, 2012 at 6:14 AM

When all of you speak of Quimper are you talking about an old town which is walled or is that another part of Quimper?
      Has anyone stayed overnight in an inn or small private hotel? B&B in Quimper?
      We plan to visit for a couple of days and want to be able to walk those beautiful little streets with timbered buildings and wonderful restaurants and shops... filled with pottery. Not interested in "city life".

3 Answers Jan 15, 2012 at 4:10 PM
    • stevewall's Profile Photo

Quimper: a restaurant in a mill along a stream where they catch your fish!

by stevewall Online Now Jan 4, 2004 at 11:14 AM

In 1972 (yikes, so long ago) I had a fabulous meal somewhere near Quimper, France in a restaurant located in an old Mill. The water wheel still functioned and I sat at a window that gave a great view of it. I ordered fish, and to my astonishment they went outside and I could observe a man as he caught the fish! I can't remember if they just caught it in a net or what, but it is a story I have told many times. Now the opportunity has come to revisit France with my wife and I would love to share the experience with her, but don't remember a thing other than what I've written above. Does anyone know of such a place? I sure would appreciate knowing. If you do, please post it here and send me an email as well at: nobody-at-gadgetprince.mailshell.com To avoid spam I have replaced the @ symbol. Steve Wall in snowy Chicago on 1/4/04 A traveller without observation is a bird without wings