Quezon City Travel Answers

change location

Need help...

by joanz Online Now Jul 24, 2006 at 11:39 PM

I'm planning to go to Juan Sumulong High School in 18th Ave., Murphy but i have no idea to get there.. Please help me... What public transpo will i ride if my starting point is taft manila o if im in ali mall cubao..
Thanks in advance and God Bless!!!

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Carnationzky's Profile Photo

    RE: Need help...

    by Carnationzky Online Now Jul 25, 2006 at 12:53 AM

    you can take a jeepney with the sign, Murphy, then ask to get off at 18th ave. hope this helps

    Be the first to rate this answer!

    Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Quezon City Travel Answer Locations