Quezon City

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• where to stay?

by blackylocks Online Now Apr 13, 2013 at 12:16 PM

hi. i'm looking for a room to rent or a pad to stay near national kidney and transplant institute..thankyou very much :)

1 Answer Apr 15, 2013 at 3:04 AM
    • SM fairview to Ace water Spa

by sarahmcleeroy Online Now Jan 9, 2013 at 6:30 AM

Hi! Im just new here :) ask ko lang sana, if anyone here knows how to commute from SM Fairview to Ace Water Spa & Cafe, Quezon City? Actually na-google map ko na sya, kaso nalilito ako. Anu ano po dapat ko sakyan at san ang baba? San po mas mabilis na way, sa Fairview or sa may Novaliches? Thank you po. I have interview po kase by friday dun.

2 Answers Jan 9, 2013 at 3:31 PM
    • taxi ride from gateway to sm fairview

by butterfly0725 Online Now Oct 24, 2009 at 7:18 AM

hello!

tanong ko lang po kung may idea kayo how much ang taxi ride from gateway to sm fairview? gano po katgal ang commute if take ako ng PUV and kapag taxi? bakasyon ako sa pinas next year and plano ko kasing mag-stay sa gateway pero may kelangan akong puntahang 2 hour lessons sa sm fairview everyday while i'm on vacation. mas gusto kasi sa cubao mag-stay di masyado malayo sa mga malls and entertainment, even if it means na kelangan kong mag-commute papunta sa lessons ko..

4 Answers May 3, 2011 at 3:42 PM
    • looking for a condo to rent

by moving.to Online Now Sep 7, 2009 at 11:57 PM

hello,

we (2 persons)will be moving to Quezon city soon and we are looking for a condo to rent. preferably around/near UP or Ateneo. semi-furnished or fully furnished. budget is 8,000 to 12,000. one bedroom or studio/studio loft. to rent for 1 year. strong water supply, with security, accessible to public transpo. planning to move 2nd week of November 2009. any suggestions?

thanks in advance.

4 Answers Mar 8, 2011 at 11:18 PM
    • hotels

by erwinicaranom Online Now May 27, 2009 at 8:30 AM

hello evrybody, pls be advise that im realy looking for a Hotel nearest to SM FAIRVIEW, im waiting for ur reply on this matter and im so thankful if u could give me atleast 2 hotels that are near to SM Fairview,
      thank you so much...! i will wait for ur reply..
      thnx ..
      erwin

1 Answer May 29, 2009 at 6:51 AM
    • esoteric.chubby.miss's Profile Photo

Going on a 5-day vacation in Manila-- Alone

by esoteric.chubby.miss Online Now Jan 28, 2009 at 4:14 AM

hello friends!

im a 30ish single lady... planning to go to manila alone on february 5 to 10... i'm planning to stay at ACL Suites in 13th Ave, Cubao, Quezon City...

i searched for hotel reviews but i didnt get much feedback about ACL... can anyone share their opinion about the place?

this is actually my nth trip to manila but this is the very first time im gonna stay in a budget hotel-- alone--- with no one to drive me around the metro...

i have several questions... and i hope you guys could help me...

1. how much would i spend for a taxi fare from NAIA 3 to cubao? (ETA manila is around 12 noon)?

2. i would like to go to the fort.... is it easy to go there and return to cubao by taxi? how much would it cost?

3. what are the nice places to check out at night?

4. what are the malls i should visit?

would really love to maximize my vacation... i would appreciate it if you can share with me a 5-day trip plan...

thanks in advance

6 Answers Jan 28, 2009 at 6:08 PM
    • national kidney and Transplant Institute

by anrev Online Now Jan 20, 2008 at 4:12 PM

Hi. where can i possibly stay near NKTI? We are living this april. 7 of us. Apartment. pad or place good for 7 persons for a month or two. Any suggestions for me to be able to save also on rentals?

• NewOrderSillyShow's Profile Photo

tourist visas?

by NewOrderSillyShow Online Now Aug 12, 2007 at 8:06 PM

Hi,
      Does anybody know if the requirements changed, with applying for a tourist visa at the US Embassy, in Manila? Last year, I was told by the American Citizens Desk at the US Embassy-Manila, that I could apply for a tourist visa, when I got to Manila/QC. I told them at the time, I'm going to be at QC for 40 days, and they informed me that I'll have to get a tourist/visitor visa at the US embassy-Manila. I was just looking at the US Embassy website today, and it's looking like they have changed the requirements big time. I'm also having more difficulty with contacting the American Citizens desk at the embassy too, as compared to last year. Thanks for any help. Stephen

1 Answer Aug 12, 2007 at 10:17 PM
    • glennford's Profile Photo

Fairview, Batasan

by glennford Online Now Feb 5, 2007 at 8:08 PM

Hi y'all. I am taking my family to stay in an inn/apartelle or B&B in Fairview, Batasan area - near SM fairview would be great. Any ideas?? TY!

• how do i get there

by brainfreeze143 Online Now Dec 29, 2006 at 12:58 AM

Hi! Please help me to get to Brgy Pasongtamo Tandang Sora Quezon City via public transportation if I'll be coming from Las PiƱas City. Thanks in advance.

1 Answer Dec 29, 2006 at 5:12 AM
    • santeria01's Profile Photo

Restaurants in QC

by santeria01 Online Now Feb 18, 2006 at 7:13 AM

Anyone knows of any restaurant with romantic ambiance? With candle lights and long table cloths? :-)

3 Answers Feb 15, 2007 at 2:14 AM
    • grazie's Profile Photo

transportation directions

by grazie Online Now Nov 28, 2004 at 10:27 AM

How do I get to Veterans Memorial Center using public transportation if I'm coming either from Munumento or Cubao, QC?

2 Answers Nov 29, 2004 at 7:25 AM
    • Sta. Teresita Gen. Hospital

by wing_commander Online Now Oct 4, 2004 at 12:14 AM

Guys I need help! Can anyone help me how to get to Sta. Teresita Gen. Hospital. I know its in D. Tuazon but where it is nearer in E. Rodriguez or Quezon Ave.

• pedong's Profile Photo

Directional Map to ABS CBN

by pedong Online Now Sep 30, 2004 at 9:04 PM

I wonder if anyone could tell me how to get to ABS CBN? We are planning a site seeing trip to the place. I would appreciate the help

3 Answers Mar 2, 2010 at 7:27 PM