Quezon City Travel Answers

change location

taxi ride from gateway to sm fairview

by butterfly0725 Online Now Oct 24, 2009 at 7:18 AM

hello!

tanong ko lang po kung may idea kayo how much ang taxi ride from gateway to sm fairview? gano po katgal ang commute if take ako ng PUV and kapag taxi? bakasyon ako sa pinas next year and plano ko kasing mag-stay sa gateway pero may kelangan akong puntahang 2 hour lessons sa sm fairview everyday while i'm on vacation. mas gusto kasi sa cubao mag-stay di masyado malayo sa mga malls and entertainment, even if it means na kelangan kong mag-commute papunta sa lessons ko..

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • edwinic's Profile Photo

Re: taxi ride from gateway to sm fairview

by edwinic Online Now Oct 24, 2009 at 5:25 PM

taxi, approx 30 mins - 105-120 piso

PUV 44 to 61 minutes - less than 30 piso

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • ltmaiyk's Profile Photo

by ltmaiyk Online Now Oct 25, 2009 at 1:43 AM

As common courtesy to non-Pinoy VT members and guests, please make sure that you post your questions and/or answers in English.

BTW, taxi fare will cost you 150 php and approximately 1 hour from Cubao to Fairview - taking into account moderate to heavy traffic.

Enjoy your stay!

• edwinic's Profile Photo

by edwinic Online Now Oct 25, 2009 at 11:29 AM

oo nga naman...!

• cow_boy's Profile Photo

by cow_boy Online Now May 3, 2011 at 3:42 PM

in ref to butterfly's post, as one of those non-Pinoy, I was trying to translate the words here. Are they sort of slang? coz many are not found in the dictionary? But anyway there was enough english to know they are asking how to get from Gateway Mall to SM Fairview by taxi. I've been to Fairview and have to go again, but it is so far from Makati. Looks like the best route is to go from the QC circle is to go up the commonwealth ave all the way to Regalado hiway and north to SM Fairview. I love adventures!!!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines