Quezon City Travel Answers

change location

how do i get there

by brainfreeze143 Online Now Dec 29, 2006 at 12:58 AM

Hi! Please help me to get to Brgy Pasongtamo Tandang Sora Quezon City via public transportation if I'll be coming from Las PiƱas City. Thanks in advance.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • PinoyTraveler's Profile Photo

RE: how do i get there

by PinoyTraveler Online Now Dec 29, 2006 at 5:12 AM

Easiest would be to take a bus bound for Fairview, Lagro or Sapang Palay (from that mall on the intersection of SLEX and Alabang-Zapote Road) then get off at Tandang Sora corner Don Mariano Marcos Ave (commonly referred to as Commonwealth Ave). This corner is easy to spot since it is just after the biggest Iglesia Ni Cristo Church of all! remember though that you're going "ilalim" of the flyover that straddles this intersection - so tell the conductor. From that corner, take a jeep that goes the length of Tandang Sora all the way to "General" and/or "Sangandaan". You will supposedly get off the jeep at Himlayan Road (going to Himlayang Pilipino) and take tricycles from there.

There are other easier ways though if you can specify your destination village or street. For example there is a way from BF (in QC ha) and also via Luzon Ave etc!

Good luck and welcome to my city - where even I myself still gets lost at times!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines