Querétaro Travel Answers

change location

renting a car

by sherstew Online Now Dec 11, 2010 at 2:47 PM

Can someone tell me if there are any car rental agencies close to the bus station (we will be arriving in Queretaro via Primera Plus Buslines) as we need to rent a car to drive to San Miguel.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • ViajesdelMundo's Profile Photo

Re: renting a car

by ViajesdelMundo Online Now Dec 11, 2010 at 4:42 PM

of course I don't know all the needs of your trip, but do you really need to rent a car to get to SMA? as of course there are buses;but maybe you are arrvg really late, or something. Parking can be a prob in SMA, and again, maybe you already have all that covered, but possibly you could save some days rental by doing it after you get to SMA--just my thoughts.

(don't feel you need to explain to me, if you have already considered all this!)

DO enjoy SMA-- it is one of my MOST favorite places!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: renting a car

by osoeno Online Now Dec 12, 2010 at 2:22 AM

Agree with viajesdelmundo. Why do you have to rent a car? Busses from Queretaro to San Miguel are more or less constant from early morning to 10:30 at night. A taxi from the Queretaro bus center to your hotel door in SMA costs less than 40 US and is available 24 hours.

Driving and parking in SMA can be a real headache. Walking is pleasant and local busses and taxis are plentiful and economical.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines