Quepos Travel Answers

change location

**Need a ride!! ** Couple and their well-behaved dog *San Jose to Quepos*

by lydia_b Online Now Aug 8, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Hi everyone

Me and my boyfriend and our dog are relocating to Quepos and ideally wish to leave tomorrow from San Jose. I'm aware the buses don't take dogs so it appears our only option so far is a private shuttle which costs around200. (I didn't think that through when I adopted my dog!)

I appreciate this is such short notice but if anyone has any ideas for a more economical way to get there or if anyone is travelling to Quepos in the next couple of days and would be willing to take the three of us we'd be more than willing to pay gas money. Unfortunately renting a car is not an option as my purse was stolen with my driving licence in it a few months ago :(

Thanks so much for your time.

Lydia

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • hawkhead's Profile Photo

Re: **Need a ride!! ** Couple and their well-behaved dog *San Jose to Quepos*

by hawkhead Online Now Aug 8, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Does your boyfriend not have a driving licence?

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: **Need a ride!! ** Couple and their well-behaved dog *San Jose to Quepos*

by nicholas1977 Online Now Aug 18, 2012 at 12:57 AM

don't know if you're still in san jose, but a great service can be found on craigslist costa rica, look in services offered and look for private drivers. more expensive than bus, less usually than shuttle. and dogs are ok! hope this helps...if you have any more questions about travelling around costa rica you can reach me through my website http://www.costaricacostofliving.com

1 member found this helpful

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines