Quepos Travel Answers

change location

Titi Canopy or Canopy Safari

by itsmelindamerritt Online Now May 25, 2009 at 3:52 PM

There is a group of 8 adults and we are having trouble deciding which zipline tour to take. It is either Titi Canopy or Canopy Safari. Some of us have ziplined in the past so fear isn't an option. We know that both tours are highly recommended. We want the funnest, and most thrilling.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • nancynb's Profile Photo

Re: Titi Canopy or Canopy Safari

by nancynb Online Now May 25, 2009 at 7:49 PM

Unless someone has done both, it is tough to comment meaningfully. However, I can say that we were really pleased with the Canopy Safari Tour out of Quepos. Good service, excellent guides, zip lines were long and had variety...a good product. Lots of fun/excitement! They were installing new lines when we were there Dec 07 so I suspect it is even better now. We did do a second zip line in Arenal that had an amazing Tarzan swing that added a lot of excitement to the experience, so you might check to see if both Titi and Canopy in Quepos have that as part of the circuit now. It's a real adrenaline rush!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • AliceBlouin's Profile Photo

Re: Titi Canopy or Canopy Safari

by AliceBlouin Online Now May 30, 2009 at 10:50 AM

My husband and I went through Hacienda Pozo Azul Canopy Adventure... It was ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! It is in Verablanca and we went through the Peace Lodge at the La Paz Waterfall Gardens. The guides were the best we have ever had for a tour anywhere, really outgoing and knowlegeable. It was a trail ride as well as a zip tour with a fantastc lunch.

waterfallgardens.com/lapaz-p...

I appologise if it complicates things to throw another company into the mix... but I don't know where the other two are located... so perhaps you will not even be in the area!

Have a great trip!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines