Quepos Travel Answers

change location
martij2's Profile Photo

Anyone been to Hotel Coco Beach in Manual Anotnio? Other suggestions?

by martij2 Online Now Jun 8, 2005 at 9:58 AM

Hi-
We're planning our second trip to Manuel Antonio (stayed at La Mariposa last time). This trip is primarily for photogrpahing wildlife, so we're looking for less expensive accommodations.
Has anyone stayed at the Coco Beach Hotel?
hotelcocobeach.com/index.htm...
The location looks great - walking distance to the park and the beach - but I can't find mention of it in any forums.
Anyone know of a cheap place to stay in Manuel Antonio? Our only requirements are clean, safe, and air conditioning.
Thanks!

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • RE: Anyone been to Hotel Coco Beach in Manual Anotnio? Other suggestions?

by sishab Online Now Jan 9, 2007 at 1:35 PM

My boyfriend and I are looking for exactly what you are after, a hotel in Manuel Antonio that is clean and safe. I came across this Coco Beach Hotel, but it seems that there is not review about it on the net!! Did you find something? Can you share?
    Many Thanks,
    Sishab

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: RE: Anyone been to Hotel Coco Beach in Manual Anotnio? Other suggestions?

by sishab Online Now Jan 9, 2007 at 1:35 PM

My boyfriend and I are looking for exactly what you are after, a hotel in Manuel Antonio that is clean and safe. I came across this Coco Beach Hotel, but it seems that there is not review about it on the net!! Did you find something? Can you share?
    Many Thanks,
    Sishab

• janke_M's Profile Photo

Re: Anyone been to Hotel Coco Beach in Manual Anotnio? Other suggestions?

by janke_M Online Now Aug 8, 2007 at 6:17 AM

Another sugestion I might have - I am going to be in Quepos- jsut north of Manual Anotino- Dont know if you are looking for a hotel specifically or maybe something different like a condo- check out VRBO.com and type in costa rica and brouse through what is listed - I found a great deal for a week really close :) hope that helps

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines