Queenstown Travel Answers

change location
ashbebe's Profile Photo

Queenstown Accommodation

by ashbebe Online Now May 7, 2006 at 11:12 PM

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a nice & romantic place in Queenstown to pamper my husband & myself for 3 nites before we rough it out in a camper van for the rest of our trip! :)

I've kinda shortlisted the following few places. Let me know what you think? Or if you have other recommendations, it'd be most useful for me. My budget is around160 per night.

Thanks!

- Balmoral Lodge@York St (Really nice but expensive & abit out of town)
- Caples Court@Stanley St
- Blue Peaks Lodge Motel@Corner of Stanley & Sydney St
- Bella Vista Motel@Robins Rd.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • RE: Queenstown Accommodation

by UsGuys Online Now May 9, 2006 at 9:13 PM

The ones you have listed i think are all quite old? None of them scream romance but we have so much accom here... Blue peaks is nice and close to town and has been done up. For romance if you have a car I'd choose Arrowtown. 20 mins from Queenstown this beautiful village has great b&b options try Romans cottage. The Ferry B&B.

In Queenstown itself, - great for bars and partying try Aurum apartments, in fact search apartments we have had hepas built lately and until the snow comes in June you should be able to negotiate for cheaper rates.

Some ski package deals through ski express ( Australia ) are amasing value, accom, flights, car and lift passes,

enjoy your holiday

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines