change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Quebec city yoga

Quebec 9 hours ago

Hi all,

I'm new, and I think I posted this question in the wrong place, so I'm trying again. My husband and I will be visiting Quebec City next month (July) and I would love to take an english speaking yoga class. I haven't had much finding one online. Any ideas?

Thanks!

more
    • ZOEGV's Profile Photo

Restaurant recomendations for Quebec City pls....

Quebec May 23, 2015 at 9:22 AM

My wife and I will in the city end of June 2015, staying in the old section. Would appreciate some recs for a formal evening, casual bistro, and local pub.....does not have to be in the old area, but we will not have a car. We are in our late 40s and live in downtown Chicago.
      Thanks in advance!

more
    • JohnDeRose's Profile Photo

Views in Montreal

Montreal May 4, 2015 at 11:22 AM

Hello,

Are there any buildings in Montreal which I can have access to its top floor to view Montreal? Ville Marie will only be ready in June.

more
    • mayt's Profile Photo

botanical garden Montreal

Montreal May 4, 2015 at 10:59 AM

Is May 10th a good day to visit the botanical garden? what are the major attractions at the botanical garden?

more
    • Papim2's Profile Photo

Montreal for 4 days

Montreal May 17, 2015 at 3:46 PM

Coming from Florida , never been in Canada ..were staying 5 days in Quebec City ,then driving to Montreal. Question were the best area to stay...I,m looking on vrbo for 1 bedroom condos/ apartment.....but don't know area....can you help....OH WERE IN OUR 50s, so the party seen is not our thing. (. Bars/ clubs....thanks for your help....martin

more
    • 24 Hour Bus Pass

Montreal May 7, 2015 at 8:09 AM

I am trying to understand the STM website re the day pass or 24 hour pass (are they the same thing?). If I land at the airport and get a pass for $10 does that include my shuttle downtown plus the Metro for the day? Do I need to have an Opus card for this? I saw a reference to paying exact cash using coins only? Can anyone pull this together for me? Merci.

more