Quebec Travel Answers

change location

bar in quebec city

by monkeysinthetruck Online Now May 14, 2008 at 5:57 PM

Hi. I'm looking for the name of a bar in Quebec City that I recently went to but have forgotten the name of. I'm pretty sure it was in Vieux Quebec, but I'm not 100 percent. The place had two floors. Upstairs there was a pool table and you could play darts. Close to the pool table there was an outdoor terrace. They also served some food, such as nachos and chicken wings. On the bottom floor they were also serving beer and as the night got older there was live music there, at least on saturday night, we left early the other day we were there so I don't know if there's live music every night. You could watch tv on both floors. I think it's on Rue St-Jean or somewhere in that area or at least around that area. Does anyone know what place I'm talking about?

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Pomerol's Profile Photo

Re: bar in quebec city

by Pomerol Online Now May 14, 2008 at 6:32 PM

Hi from Quebec,

I can think of a few places that may fit the bill. Was it more like a pub or a bar? Can you also give me a few markers around the place, e.g. close to the St Jean gates or further inside the walls, any restaurants around.

There is also a bar exactly like that on Cartier Street next to Momento restaurant. It used to be known as the Java Pub but it changed ownership recently. They have all kinds of draft and imported beers. Could this be the place?

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines