Queanbeyan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• wilson prom

Wilsons Promontory National Park Aug 17, 2015 at 8:13 PM

hi, me and some friends r planning to check out wilson prom and would like to know where id the first and last stop to do and see in wilson prom, thank :)

more
    • Has anyone been to Riverlife?

Brisbane Aug 26, 2015 at 3:13 PM

I'm doing some research on Riverlife and want to know if anyone has been there are tried their experiences? Is it worth it and what are the best activities to do? Thnx!

more
    • moving to Perth

Perth Aug 11, 2015 at 1:35 AM

I am moving to Perth in a couple of months from Mexico for a year. Please help me with some tips for my travel and accomodtions, I will be traveling with a 3 years old daughter.
      ADRIANA

more
    • Working Holiday visa and dependent visas

Australia Aug 5, 2015 at 1:59 AM

I can apply for a working holiday visa, can I bring my wife along on the same visa as a dependent ie on a dependent visa? There is a site that says yes (informationplanet.com.au/vis...) but I cant be sure so any advice would be great since we want to go back and really test the waters to stay and live.
      Thanks

more
    • What to pick, 3 of the 4?

State of Tasmania Aug 16, 2015 at 4:32 PM

hi!
      i've been very ambitious planning my 4 days to Hobart and i'm realizing what i want to do won't all fit.
      Of these 4 day trips, which 3 would you choose:
      1. Freycinet/Wineglass Bay Hike
      2. Tasman Island Cruise/Port Arthur
      3. Bruny Island Cruise/Bruny Island (if not this cruise, i was still thinking 1/2 day on the island...??)
      4. Hastings Caves Tour

Thanks in advance!
      abC

more
    • xaver's Profile Photo

Itinerary and transports suggestions

Australia Aug 27, 2015 at 9:08 AM

I am looking for ideas on how to move around in Australia for 3 weeks u to 1 month next november/december. Places I want to visit for sure are Melbourne, Cairns, Uluru and Redland bay (visiting a friend so at least 1 week there). Adelaide and Kangaroo island could be options if time is enough. Itinerary suggestions are also welcome.

more