Quarter of Castries Travel Answers

change location

Coming to St Lucia in August

by tweaky Online Now Jun 25, 2005 at 2:08 AM

Hello all.

My partner and I are visiting the island in August and are wondering what sort of weather to expect. I know its tropical but does it really rain a log - will I get a tan !!!

Staying at Rendevous, hope it lives up to the description in the brochure!

Any thoughts and comments would be really appreciated

Tweaky xx

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Eng007's Profile Photo

RE: Coming to St Lucia in August

by Eng007 Online Now Jun 25, 2005 at 6:52 AM

spent when it sunny its sunny it dosnt rain much but when it does, it really does. it is more rainier that time of year but u will get a tan

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • TravelSimone's Profile Photo

by TravelSimone Online Now Jun 25, 2005 at 9:51 AM

It is also hurricane season. You should still get a tan, but you could also end up with stormy weather (warm, but rainy). Still... you might get lucky and have sun. It is too hard to predict. The only real thing to predict is that it will be humid.

• LisaMJ's Profile Photo

by LisaMJ Online Now Jul 15, 2005 at 1:43 AM

We went at the end of June a couple of years back and had fab weather......ok so it wasn't as far into the rainy season at August, BUT, 95% of the rainfall was either very late at night or very early in the morning.....when we were in bed. It rained for about 1/2 hour in the afternoon TWICE during our whole stay. So yes, you will see some rain; thats what makes St Lucia so lush and beautiful, but you certainly shouldn't be rained in.

It's a bit of a shame to go all inclusive as there are so many lovely restaurants in St Lucia, so if you get the chance pop into Rodney Bay for dinner!

LisaMJ

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Quarter of Castries Travel Answer Locations