Qinhuangdao

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Processing of Bentonite Powder and Bentonite Raymond Mill Production Line

China 1 hours ago

Bentonite is a clay mineral montmorillonite aqueous-based, with swelling, adhesion, adsorption, catalytic, thixotropic, suspension and cation exchange. Its bentonite ore composition (%): 35-55 smectite, kaolinite 5-15, 5-10 illite, calcite 4-8, 4-8 quartz, sericite 1-2, feldspar 1-1.5 , iron 1-5. Bentonite most commonly used process equipment is Raymond, high pressure mill, V-type mill overpressure.

Bentonite grinding process, China is currently the bentonite industry is characterized by small scale, low level of technology, because it is resource-based industry and competition is not very intense, production and sales and prices are rising year by year. Due to increased production this year will require technical support mill industry, the traditional crushing mill process has been far from meeting the market demand, the only new skilled mill production gradually refined and intelligent crushing mill process is that people demand.
      Bentonite is made ore ingredients, can be used in deep processing of jaw crusher, impact crusher and mill. Its equipment is Vico Heavy After several experts absorb advanced technology research and development to create the ore processing equipment, has been successfully applied bentonite processing industry market. Bentonite Raymond mill production line process: chunks of bentonite by silo consists of vibrating feeder evenly transported to the early breaking machine that jaw crusher for early pieces, bentonite after crushing by belt conveyor to the fine that broken crusher for secondary crushing; bentonite after crushing by vibrating conveyor belt feeding sieved, screening of several different sizes, different specifications of bentonite grinding mill to meet the size requirements of bentonite by hoist it to the hopper, and then by vibrating feeder evenly to the European version of quantitative continuously fed the grinding mill indoor grinding, grinding after the bentonite powder windblown, conducted by the classifier classification. Compliance with bentonite powder fineness with the airflow through the pipe into the novel isolate powder cyclone plot device, to separate the collection. Finished bentonite powder collected through the discharge port by the delivery device into the powder warehouse, ready for use. Unqualified particles are separated by separator after Shuaixiang barrel wall, falling back after grinding mill along the tube wall. The entire system runs under negative pressure system to ensure dust does not spill site clean.

Superfine ball mill:mill-crushers.com/Ball_Mill_...

more
    • How Much Is Attapulgite Processing Equipment

China 1 hours ago

Attapulgite belong sepiolite family, is a silicate mineral, with a special fiber structure and unusual colloid and adsorption properties, hardness is not high, attapulgite mainly for oil refining plants, zeolite carrier, energy-saving building materials, oil drilling Salt, high temperature mud raw materials, processing aids and food additives do, refrigerator deodorant, sewage treatment agent, oil refining bleaching agents, fillers for drugs in medicine, carriers, additives, adhesives, use really numerous.

When the use of attapulgite first to go through grinding mill, attapulgite mine can overpressure V-type milling machine to ground. Overpressure V-Raymond mill is representative of a new type, and inheritance while Raymond Qualcomm screening rate has greatly improved the production efficiency. Overpressure V-mill attapulgite can be processed into 200 mesh, 300 mesh, 325 mesh and other specifications, production base in the 1-45 tons / hour.
      Attapulgite processing equipment, how much money? Because applications Attapulgite is very wide, the processing of powder fineness requirements are not the same, you want to engage in the grinding process, can not use a single mill, Vico Heavy overpressure V-type milling machine according to customer adjust the fineness required in the normal production process, the finished product can be adjusted to the desired fineness processing, high yield, energy saving and environmental protection equipment.
      Attapulgite production and processing of how much money to invest? Attapulgite production and processing equipment needs more than a mill, but also with a jaw crusher, hoist, dust, etc., so the price is not necessarily that we need to know your yield and fineness to develop programs and quotes you can also bring raw materials to plant commissioning, please call detailed consultation: 0371-67771006.

more
    • Production Process of Fly Grinding and Processing Equipment of Superfine Fly

China 1 hours ago

Fly ash from coal combustion flue gas after the closing down of a fine catch ash, coal-fired power plant fly ash is discharged from the main solid waste. China's thermal power plant fly ash is mainly oxide composition of: SiO2, Al2O3, FeO, Fe2O3, CaO, TiO2 and so on. Fly ash is one of the larger displacement of current industrial waste, with the development of the electric power industry, fly ash emissions from coal-fired power plants every year. Lot of fly ash not addressed, it will generate dust, pollution of the atmosphere; if discharged into the river system can cause blockage of the river, and one of the toxic chemicals can also cause harm to humans and creatures. Also available as an admixture of fly ash concrete.

Ultra-fine powder processing equipment Fly, fly ash as an important raw material in the process of being demanding on the quality of the product. And Raymond grinding machines and high-pressure grinding machine has been unable to satisfy the requirements, there are still some gaps. The ultra-fine grinding machine has a particle size in terms of yields and strong advantages of fly ash, produced by the particle morphology to the main round and smooth surface, the intensity produced by the concrete will be relatively high. Ash is characterized by finer particles, the intensity will be higher, so the selection process grinding equipment, choose a fineness of grinding is critical machine.
      Superfine mean particle size less than 32μm Fly Fly. It can substitute an equal amount of cement than 30%, the preparation of high-strength, high-performance pumping concrete, can save a lot of energy, but also save a lot of limestone cement production into consumption, reduce carbon dioxide emissions generated by the production of cement clinker. In the power plant fly ash emissions, the general size of up to 32μm or less accounted for only 1% of ultra-fine powder, while the price is generally fly nearly 10 times. Large-scale production of ultra-fine fly ash cement industry and the construction industry has been a wish to overcome the difficulties.
      Fly mill production processes, currently fly multiple types of processing equipment to Raymond mill, high pressure mill, powder mill, such as the most widely used, Vico Heavy Heavy D and manufacturing of ultra-fine milling Q5 machine is based on the traditional Raymond mill optimization improvements from, you can achieve a one-time processing of fly ash ultrafine powders. Processed fly ash particle size uniformity, providing active surface, can be added directly to the concrete, thus saving a lot of cement raw materials.

more
    • The Application of Vipeak Grinder in Fly Comprehensive Treatment

China 1 hours ago

Fly ash is a product of coal-fired power generation, contain heavy metals arsenic, selenium, lead and hazardous substances, can be easily carried by dust or sandstorms expand the scope of pollution. When open dumps ash encounter four winds, it can spread to the settlement range of 10-15 million square kilometers, the social environment will be a direct threat to ash. With the enhancement of environmental awareness, and now the government has increased the levels of fly ash comprehensive remediation efforts, and we must deal with remediation fly into a lot of money, then how can we effectively achieve the ultimate goal of reducing investment in many ways among integrated waste recycling is the most reasonable and effective way.

In the past, the guiding ideology of pure fly ash from the perspective of environmental governance of view, the results are unsatisfactory. Now, with the deepening of China's rapid development of science and technology and research work, fly ash treatment guidelines has been transformed into the comprehensive management, resource utilization, Ash made a breakthrough.
      Ash in the process, milling machine is one of the important equipment, which is mainly responsible for the processing of fly ash grinding into a fine powder, ultra-fine powder, it will directly affect the performance of fly ash processing, application effect, so choose the mill equipment is crucial. The use of fly ash or original special mill after sorting coarse gray-based hybrid materials ultrafine grinding, making sure the water with a hard activity, to create a high-performance concrete can be formulated blend of superfine higher ash, fly ash reach the goal of full use, manufacture of fly ash cenospheres, which invented greater economic benefits.
      To meet the country to improve the comprehensive utilization of fly ash in the development of policy, Vico Heavy industrial mill were further technological change. Its production of the latest milling equipment overpressure V-type milling machine with a reasonable and reliable structural design, with advanced technological process, set drying, grinding, separator, upgrade in one, only a small footprint, the process is simple high grinding efficiency, low energy consumption and low noise, less dust, clean operating environment, adapt to environmental requirements. Special equipment is now widely used in metallurgy, electric power, cement, chemical, power plant desulfurization, slag, slag, slag, coal and other industries in the grinding process is handled Ash.

more
    • Where Can We Buy A Barite Grinder? How Much Is It?

China 1 hours ago

Barite is the most common mineral barium, its composition as barium sulfate, are widely used in the chemical industry oil well drilling, concrete field, paper, paint, plastic, rubber, etc., and with the development of a growing range of technology wide by many investors hot Chong, can foresee its future development is promising. After deep processing of barite with a wide range of uses, for barite processing generally require crushing, grinding process.

Barite powder processing mill there to sell? The main equipment used in the processing of barite are: jaw crusher, bucket elevator, storage silo, milling machine host, analysis machine, piping systems, cyclone powder collector, high pressure air, dust removal system, circuit control system etc., which process is: barite mined by the feeder conveyor to jaw crusher for primary crushing, raw materials meet the size requirements of the barite grinding machine for processing into flour.
      Depending on the needs of the fineness of barite, you can select a different device, for deep processing of barite, mill equipment is indispensable. Barite powder processing mill there to sell? Zhengzhou Vico Heavy Industries is the development, production and sales in one of the crusher, mill and sand making equipment manufacturer, the production of large high quality mining machinery and equipment, series production of dozens, hundreds of types of mill equipment, can production of coarse, fine and ultra-fine powder, coarse powder production to 3mm, fine mesh to 3000, can meet the great demand for barite deep processing.
      Barite how much of a mill? Barite mill has straight mill, Raymond mill, high pressure medium speed mill, high pressure micro powder mill, three-ring medium speed mill, overpressure V-mill, Q5 ultrafine milling machines, different fineness and yield of the selected device models are not the same, for more details and pricing barite mill welcomes you click on our online customer service, there will be professionals to answer your questions.

more
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Does Zhejiang Loong Airlines have its own Inflight Magazine?

Hangzhou Feb 19, 2015 at 11:58 PM

Has anyone flown with Zhejiang Loong Airlines also known as Loongair? If yes, does this airline have its own Inflight Magazine?

more
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Does Donghai Airlines have Donghai Airlines Inflight Magazine?

Shenzhen Feb 19, 2015 at 11:56 PM

Has anyone flown with Donghai Airlines? Does this airline have its own logo name Inflight Magazine?

more
    • Xiamen's Local Culture Dance and Entertainment Shows

Xiamen Feb 21, 2015 at 10:41 AM

Are there any local dance/entertainment shows worth seeing in Xiamen?

thank you!

more
    • Wang Cong'er

Wuhan Feb 13, 2015 at 6:47 PM

Does anyone know the name of the specific mountain or mountain range that the White Lotus sect leader, Wang Cong'er, jumped from in 1798 instead of surrendering? Some sources say it's Moshan Hill. Is this true and if so does anyone know of the specific area? I'm very interested in this historic event and would love to visit the location. Thanks in advance!

more
    • Can I arrange a guide when I arrive in Huangshan and how much per day?

Huangshan Feb 11, 2015 at 9:16 AM

I will be travelling to huangshan in November this year and wondered how I can arrange a tour guide (I don't mind joining in with a small group tour) after I arrive and for how much?

more
    • Tianjin cruise port

Beijing Shi Feb 9, 2015 at 6:17 AM

What is the best way and price to get from downtown Beijing to Tianjin Port

more
    • dplesko's Profile Photo

Beijing, Xian, Shanghai tour

China Feb 9, 2015 at 4:45 AM

Please recommend CH agency for Beijing, Xian, Shanghai tour ca. 8 days for family (2a + 2k). I made one in India with local company and it was great organized so looking for something similar. I'm planing trip this summer starting from Beijing or Shanghai. Travel may be flight or train. Thanks.

more
    • sjumani's Profile Photo

Shanghai to Seoul ferry

Shanghai Feb 8, 2015 at 6:08 AM

According to Google, there are ferries from Qingdao to Seoul. My question is whats the easiest and the cheapest way to go all the way from Shanghai to Seoul by ferry.

more
    • What Equipment can be used to Process Gypsum Powder and Process of Gypsum Powder Production Line

China 1 hours ago

As the world's first chemical gypsum manufacturing country, China's rich reserves of natural gypsum mineral resources, the total reserves of 600 million tons, and there are a large number of chemical gypsum produced annually: phosphate rock only have up to nearly 20 million tons per year to produce, part of the phosphate fertilizer accumulation amount of up to thousands of tons of phosphogypsum. In the building materials industry, along with the growing number of high-rise buildings and the gradual deepening of the national brick work, plaster powder has become the building materials market in short supply. Especially with the rapid development of China's economy and the recent emphasis on environmental protection, power plant desulfurization technology has become part of the power plants to produce a lot of gypsum powder.

Gypsum powder processing machine with what? Gypsum powder processing machine called mill, processing gypsum powder is require specific process, through the gypsum ore crusher crushing, then into the mill processed into a powder that can be applied to many fields. Because the material is relatively soft plaster, gypsum mill for hard targets require lower mill equipment, however, out of consideration for the economic interests of the stability and efficiency of gypsum mill flour have higher requirements .
      Gypsum powder production line process description: Crushing the large size of the gypsum ore broken into small particles less than 30mm, and transported to the mill grinding machine, the separator will reach after grinding raw gypsum product fineness required calcined powder into the fluidized bed furnace, and the rest were returned grinding mill again until qualified. Qualified calcined gypsum powder is fed into the clinker storage memory or products workshop. According to the requirements of the construction process gypsum production line is usually divided into five parts, which are broken system, storage conveying systems, grinding systems, firing systems, and electrical control systems.
      Currently the world's most technologically sophisticated desulfurization process is lime, limestone - gypsum, in order to improve the efficiency of flue gas desulfurization in the desulfurization process technology used for desulfurization of limestone, calcium oxide content and high fineness requirements. Overpressure V-type milling machines, production lines in gypsum, limestone, lime crushing and milling of large production is particularly suitable for this process to produce the finished product quality has a strict met. This process line because of their special use properties, is widely used in steel mills and thermal power plant desulfurization gypsum production line milling process, more than 92% desulfurization, easy maintenance, the effect is significant.

more
    • ktlaw1's Profile Photo

Malaria and other assorted nasties..

Yunnan Sheng 11 hours ago

Hi guys

I'll be travelling to Yunnan in early April, going through Kunming, Dali, Lijiang and 2 days at Tiger Leaping Gorge.

I've heard all sorts of things from the friends i'm travelling with around the innoculations they're injecting (Rabies, Typhoid, maybe Hep A/B..) and the tablets they're taking (Malaria and the russian roulette of side effects).

I may be going out on a limb here, but is this all rather dramatic when I'm spending 2 days in a 'rural' location (Tiger Leaping Gorge) and staying at decent guesthouses/inns for the rest of the trip? Maybe it's the thought of Yunnan being exotic, or am I being far too lax in my own attitude to health, given my itinerary and April travel date?

any thoughts welcome!

Katie

more
    • SurinderKakar's Profile Photo

Which clothes should i carry as i am going to stay in Kunming from March to July ?

Kunming Feb 18, 2015 at 12:56 AM

Hello , I'm packing for kunming but i cant figure out exactly which all clothes should i carry to kunming for march to july month . Plz anyone suggest me here or to my email : surinderoppk@gmail.com

more
    • mumbaihost's Profile Photo

Visiting Shanghai

Shanghai Feb 16, 2015 at 3:18 AM

Hello Friends,
      I will be visiting Shanghai to attend Exhibition in April 1st week.
      I would like to know which is best place to stay in main Shanghai city?
      Can any female member be guide & show me the city?
      Cya,
      Pankaj

more
    • listenandlearn's Profile Photo

LOCAL MOBILE PHONE/CELL PHONE

Shanghai Mar 2, 2015 at 7:19 AM

We will be in China for a month and we wish to have a local mobile phone/cell phone. Where can we purchase a local mobile phone ,"PAY AS YOU USE"? About how much will it costs? How does it work for a temporary mobile phone?

more

AccoMMODATION:

Shanghai Feb 23, 2015 at 8:47 AM

I am a senior citizen & will be traveling alone to Shanghai. I will be arriving late afternoon. can anyone suggest a safe, clean, budget accommodation but please centrally located accommodation in Shanghai. Also, directions using the public transportation from the International Airport to the accommodation. Many thanks to my VT'ers friends!

more

SHANGHAI VISIT

Shanghai Feb 22, 2015 at 10:37 PM

I will be arriving in Shanghai by myself in Shanghai end of March. 1). can you recommend a hostal located centrally that approximately cost between $25.00 - $30.00. 2). This is my first time to travel by myself , would it be easy taking the public transportation to my accommdation? any helpful traveling tips specially for a first timer would be greatly appreciated! many thanks to all.

more
    • Visa / Dual Citizenship

China Feb 5, 2015 at 1:12 PM

Scenario: 2 passports. Passport 1 is for birth country and passport 2 is not. Birth country doesn't allow dual citizenship. If for example you have a visa for country A in passport 2 (departing from birth country) and like to travel to country A, how would you proceed? Possible solution is to go to the embassy (in birth country) and reapply for a new visa on passport 1 but wouldn't they question why you're doing that since the other one is still valid for quite some time? They will obviously see that you also have a citizenship not belonging to the country you're in so would they report it?

The other option is to fly to another country and then connect to end destination through there since other country doesn't care about your citizenship as long you're legally allowed to enter but that could get costly.

What do you think?

more
    • brekk2's Profile Photo

Beijing to Qinhuangdao

by brekk2 Online Now Jul 21, 2013 at 8:32 AM

Hi, I would like to travel to Qinhuangdao (any train station will do) from Beijing Capital Airport.
      As far as i understand these are my options:
      1.) take a shuttle bus or the airport express and go to Beijing Railway station
      2.) at Beijing Railway station buy a ticket to Qinhuangdao and get on the train

OR

1.) at Beijing Capital Airport get on a bus that takes me straight to Qinhuangdao.

Could you please confirm the above mentioned information?
      Thank you for your help in advance! :)

1 Answer Jul 24, 2013 at 2:36 AM