Qingdao Travel Answers

change location

qingdao

by Jamietyf Online Now Oct 18, 2012 at 1:22 AM

hey,

this is part of the question i posted on another thread, was wondering if anyone could help me out here?

I was originally intending to stop by Qingdao or Qufu in Shandong enroute to Beijing, as it only takes 4 hours to get from Qingdao to Beijing, but was unable to find a way to get from Zhangjiajie to Qingdao? (by bus/train?), would you happen to also know anything about it?

I was looking to get to Qingdao/Qufu from Zhangjiajie- does anyone know if i can do it by bus/train? I'd be heading to Bejing after that, if it takes alot of time, are there other suggestions to head to where i can spend 2 days at while travelling from ZJJ to Beijing?

Thanks everyone!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: qingdao

by xvidxshu Online Now Oct 18, 2012 at 4:58 AM

there is no direct connection between zhangjiejie and qingdao, you have to transfer at zhengzhou or xiangyang, but either way takes more than 30hrs. Or you may take a flight to there, usually costs 8-12 hours.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: qingdao

by Jamietyf Online Now Oct 19, 2012 at 8:05 PM

hey!
    thanks for your reply. yeah, i crosschecked with many places and i reckon that's the only way, so guess i'll be scraping qingdao for this trip. thanks for your help anyways!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines