Qina

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Worried about travelling

Egypt 8 hours ago

Hi, guys, I'm new to this. I'm due to travel to sharm on 25th July this year. I'm staying at Iberotel il Mercarto. Obviously I'm very concerned about travelling due to the terrorist action. Can anyone give me some reassurance or advice please.
      Thank you in advance

more
    • Is it safe to visit tourist sites?

Egypt Jun 29, 2015 at 5:37 AM

First visit next week. Is Hurghada and Nile Cruise safe for families?
      Hoping for some reassurance

more
    • Is it safe to visit tourist sites?

Egypt Jun 29, 2015 at 5:37 AM

First visit next week. Is Hurghada and Nile Cruise safe for families?
      Hoping for some reassurance

more
    • safe to go

Hurghada Jun 29, 2015 at 12:17 AM

is it safe to go here

more
    • RuxandraI's Profile Photo

Weather in Hurgada and Sharm El Sheik for New Year's Eve

Egypt Jun 23, 2015 at 5:39 AM

I was told that is a difference between this two places, that Sharm is better in late December, first days of January.
      Is this true? What do you recommend. I used to go Asia but some financial problems made me think of Egypt. Closer, cheaper, still beach and sunny. Please give me an advice.

more
    • October weather

Sharm El Sheikh Yesterday

Hi me and my girlfriend are in Sharm for the first time in mid October. Not going to ask the usual clichéd questions about the safety as we have already read plenty on this. Would like to know what to expect weather wise? I don't like to trust Internet averages or travel agent statistics would rather find out direct from people who experience it regularly. What can we expect temperature wise and sun strength? I love the sun but my partner has to be a lot more cautious due to her skin type. Any info would be great.

more
    • How hot does it get in July

Egypt Jun 29, 2015 at 8:13 AM

My first visit to sham at the end of July, I would like to know how hot does it get there, I have heard it gets very hot I would also like to know is the heat to much during the day to enjoy activities?

more
    • To per book or not to per book - Excursions and taxis

Sharm El Sheikh Jun 14, 2015 at 6:06 PM

Hi
      Me and my fiancé are visiting Sharm this month for the first time! Super excited

We wanted to pre book excursion but we've come across looooads of horror stories about tour operators not turning up!
      Also both of us understand haggling in principal but have never had to put it into practice so we are a little weary as we have NO idea how much stuff should cost!

Any advice/experiences/recommendations/tips or tricks would be very much appreciated!!!

Cheers!
      Xx

more
    • Nile cruise

Egypt Jun 8, 2015 at 10:22 AM

Is it possible to book a 4 day Nile cruise rather than 7 and incorporate a weeks all inclusive in a hotel?

more
    • Do I need a visa

Egypt Jul 3, 2015 at 9:43 AM

I am going to sham for 7 days would I need to get a visa at the airport?? I have been reading you don't need a visa if going for less then 14 days is that true?

more
    • Sensatori Sharm El Sheikh SAFE

Sharm El Sheikh Jun 29, 2015 at 2:20 AM

We Fly Thomson out to Sharm July 16th For 2 weeks, we have been 3 years in a row, but with recent events we r so worried, Thomson have no plans no cancel meaning £4500 down the pan, what do you guys think?

more
    • hurghada is it safe

Egypt Jul 3, 2015 at 4:17 AM

me and my friends are flying on Monday and they are worried as they have people telling them to go somewhere else due to everything that's gone on. I have told them it will be fine as we are miles away from the recent attacks. to give them piece of mind is it safe

more
    • How far is Sinai from sham??

Egypt Jul 1, 2015 at 2:31 AM

Just reading breaking news about the deadly attack in Sinai? Am kind of panicking as am booked for sham holiday in few weeks. How far is Sinai from sham and after this how safe is sham??

more
    • gibbard88's Profile Photo

Is Sharm safe (concerns after Tunisia attack)

Sharm El Sheikh Jun 29, 2015 at 1:00 PM

Hi, I am travelling to Sharm in 3 weeks with friends and our young children. We are staying at the Coral Sea Aqua resort and have been excited for some time. We are slightly concerned following Fridays horrible attack in Tunisia and are looking for some assurance that the area is safe. I understand that the hotel in Tunisia had a private beach and was frequently used by British tourists so although its is many miles away, is not dissimilar. I would never put my family at risk at any cost so hoping someone could assure us as to the safety measure of the hotel and resort.

more
    • Flights and tours from London

Egypt Jun 10, 2015 at 3:57 AM

I am a 28 year old single female hoping to travel to Egypt for the first time in September/October time. Please could someone give me advice on flights and a tour as a package, I can't find any. Flights separately and a tour works out over a £1000 for a week. But if I booked a hotel and flights in a resort for a week, the accommodation is practically free. I want to tour round for a week and join a group, Cairo, Aswan, Luxor etc and see all the sites. I can't seem to get this to work for £800 maximum. I would appreciate some help

Fiona

more
    • Has anyone returned from Sharm in the last week, is it safe?

Sharm El Sheikh Yesterday

Due to go to Sharm in 2 weeks am I wrong to be concerned in the light of recent events? Any advice welcomed

more